Why do you still use lagdroids in 2019, Jow Forums?

Why do you still use lagdroids in 2019, Jow Forums?

Attached: 196880589.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

Because I am not a faggot.

I love my s10+ and I dab on Crapplefags all day

if the phone runs signal then its fast enough for my purposes. that's literally all I use my phone for.

Didn't we have this exact same thread a couple of hours ago?

Lagdroid?

It only took a few seconds to copy paste a FLAC, A EXE file and a 7zip file to my Android.

The iPhone still haven't even tried starting since it can't even use it's internal storage as portable storage.
Can't even put any songs on it when I try to open it to browse any folders.
The iLagPhone so far has done nothing, yet I'm already playing PS2 games and projecting the Android as a portable OS on my monitor and TV.

imagine seeing this when you want to download something
there's a reason apple users are called itoddlers

Attached: anus.jpg (620x300, 24K)

>2020-1
>using iShit
Do your upcoming phones even come with a stand?

Attached: 1557405213474.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

because sometimes i need to use phone for more than 3 hours a day without being glued to charger.

>99.9% of pedophiles use Apple devices
>the other 0.1% want to use Apple devices but they're in prison and iPhones won't fit up their arse
>op's uncle put his thumb inside him at the age of 5
>most iPhone users are used to having things inserted into their anus
>op fingers kids.

Fuck you peado. Why not do your community a favour and kys. At least then our children will be safe.

I'm not American

solid logic there

You have angered me.

Exactly.

Careful now, Appel will give you the AIDS!

Attached: Aids.jpg (646x830, 69K)

I honestly only have this issue WITH Android.

Attached: 1558069122868.png (551x491, 261K)

>unironic use of "lagdroid" meme
>Apple throttle performance for alleged battery health reason
>nerf phone to profit from battery replacement charge of upgrade to next greatest Apple phone

iPhone users are fucking dumb.

Attached: b8.jpg (550x633, 34K)

Because I'm balls deep in the ecosystem and switching wouldn't be worth the effort. Also, rooting.

>lagdroid
Holy shit did I take a time machine back to 2010?

>root

Most Apple peadophiles won't know what this means. They think rooting is hanging out of the back of a 9yr old boy.

>Samsung cant even make a phone that doesn't explode or fall apart
lmao

Because iOS manages to be even slower and iphone hardware is unreliable and low quality, hence their poor warranty.

True. Another reason for the Applel demographic not to use a Samsung Android products. I mean, sticking a Samsung phone up your arse has risks and explosion is a feature set that they would want to avoid at all costs.

There is only 1 real alternative and it's walled garden shit, so there aren't really any options out there.

sasuga iToddlers

Attached: iToddlers_BTFO.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

I have an XS max, the last phone I had was an iPhone 5 original. iPhone is just a more responsive and easy phone.

Applebros, do I upgrade my SE this year or wait for 2020 phones?

Hey, these threads are pretty gay. Time to add "lagdroid" to the filter.