Hey Jow Forums what do you think of my browser extensions?

Hey Jow Forums what do you think of my browser extensions?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1050, 351K)

>acrobat
yikes

What's so yikes about it?

dear god why is acrobat there

u dog

>shit os
>shit browser
>shit extensions
overall shit, why?

>using extensions
ok faggot

Attached: 2019-06-24-212208_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 197K)

get palemoon
umatrix
and smart https
privacy badger and privacy possum are useless

Attached: 1542769692343.gif (305x225, 3.76M)

That first one is a good way to get shot when you're not just practicing against someone who has no intention of shooting

tip if you're getting umatrix. Click on the star * in the corner and then click "all" to universally allow all scripts, that way you can just blacklist whatever you don't like.

yeah?
I switched to icecat on recommendation and don't want to go through all that installation bs again.

nani??! if you're just blacklisting use fucking ublock origin

as far as I know ublock doesn't let you blacklist any specific scripts, like XHR, frames, or cookies.

fuck you

icecat has outdated shite extensions and riddled with freetardism bullshit. but do as you may goy

>smart https

this is exactly oposite of how you should use umatrix. it's philosophy is "block all by default, enable only what you need". if you gonna allow everything than umatrix is not for you and you don't understand the purpose of this extension. you're just using it so you can brag to strangers "what a hacker" you are because you once reinstalled neighbor's xp. it's not even recomended to enable first party scripts in umatrix, let alone everything, and for that exact purpose you're suggesting gorhil developed ublock origin, and even ubo blocks many things by default. please don't give advice to people if you yourself have no clue what you're talking about.

>you have to use this software exactly as it's intended or else you're an edgy pretend hacker
baseless assertion. What if I just prefer the way umatrix does it? I prefer having a domain name for exactly what it is I'm blocking and having global or local rules for whatever background scripts are running. Also you are aware that it is possible to run both ublock and umatrix? in fact, they are designed to work together.

you have to use software as it's intended otherwise you don't know how to use the software.

Https Everywhere and Privacy Pussy are botnet. EFF is an NSA front. Https Everywhere sends every url u visit to a centralized database called SSL Observatory to check for whitelisted domain. For some reason, Http Everywhere is included with Tor browser (i wonder why).

One of EFF founders is also a founder of Lotus Software, which is a known producer of software with NSA backdoors. Even Richard Stallman had organized a protest against the software company

Nice tabs

Not as good as mine ~desu~

Attached: m9q8aw5.png (1920x1050, 199K)

>seeing ads
ok homo

What if I don't have any extensions?

Attached: bithcb.png (1920x1080, 189K)

faggot tabs

I don't understand why one would use an ad-blocker or any privacy focused extensions if they used Windows. What is the point?

>I don't understand why anyone who has cut off their finger wouldn't cut off the rest of their hand. What's the point?

No, it's more like cutting off your hand and then cutting the fingers off your severed hand. It makes no sense.

post them

Attached: 2019-06-25 01_01_43-Add-ons Manager.png (683x521, 32K)

Replace HTTPS Everywhere with Smart HTTPS. Install Decentraleyes and uMatrix. Also Greasemonkey.

Are you retarded? Having ublock origin is even more necessary on windows to help prevent malware since windows is more vulnerable and a bigger target for malware writers. Adblockers like ublock origin stop more than just ads.

Windows itself is malware. So if you install Windows in the first place I don't understand your reasoning for preventing malware.

18+ site

I know. That is why Windows users should be banned.

mom don't die please

Niggerlicious

Then it would just be NEETS with no technical background

Windows users are just NEET gamers. No workplace would allow you to waste your time with an unstable, non-POSIX OS like wangblows. You need to grow up.

>No workplace

Attached: 1555038461473.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Epic meme, gamer. Just epic.

btu i need play my fortnITE bvrrvrrrrr

cringe

Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, etc.

qutebrowser has a host based adblock, i don't see ads. I can also write userscripts for it and make small shell scripts.
You guys stay cucked by other people's code

You seriously think an email client is the best thing Windows has to offer? Fucking retard. Get a real job.

no, shave my fookin balls then fuck off nigger.

:(

late response, but you can absolutely block frames, XHR, scripts 3rd-party and 1st-party whitelists/blacklists. But cookies I don't think so.

Attached: addons.png (380x982, 39K)

why?

>Windows 10
Why even bother?

This

>i3 insted of dwm and cutee instead of surf
>calling people faggots
>unironically

you fucking scumbag nigger

lmao the mental of windows users

Attached: addons-or8.png (674x2331, 63K)

All this discussion about ad block extensions got me wondering why anyone haven't mentioned Ad Nauseam? Is it any good? I mean I've heard it works great and actually blocks pretty much everything so how is ublock, umatrix etc better than Ad Nauseam?

trannyfox