What cyberpunk tech do you think might exist in the next couple of decades?

I'm wondering if self driving is a scam or not and if delivery drones are gonna catch on.
What else typically cybercuck shit might happen in the coming years g fags?

Attached: images (3).jpg (194x259, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LblxKvbfEoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>programming socks

Who doesn't have em in 2019?

I'm really not liking the whole "cars as a service" model that everyone seems to be jerking off to.
It's already bad enough that new cars cost a year's salary and dealerships all push you to lease instead.

None of this would happen if your shit country had an efficient transportation system
t. Eurotranny

Bigger cities.

While self driving cars aren't a scam, they do trivialize a lot of the freedom of transportation that we kind of take for granted now.

It's taking a product that isn't efficient but society accepts all of its burdens because it's the best mode of transportation that includes OWNERSHIP and therefore complete freedom of decisions with that thing. This is why cars are so dangerous in the first place.

Putting an AI behind the wheel will either become mandatory or will become so pushed that it will become functionally identical to mandatory. Why not just use a taxi service with AI drivers instead? Why actually buy the car? The only reason cars are so popular compared to other urban transportation methods is because we can own these and it makes sense to own them.

I can see the outline of that penis.

Just move to a high cost of living area with appropriately high salaries. Then anything like cars costs nothing.

self-driving cars don't pay road taxes
or registration fees
or licensing fees
or traffic tickets

you end car ownership and mostly every local municipality will go bankrupt before the year is out

I work in algorithm design in the AR field

youtu.be/LblxKvbfEoo

Attached: Idris_ava.png (200x200, 9K)

No you can't. Go away

Yes they do, the guy that owns the taxi company has to pay all of that.

Also traffic tickets are never used for roads unless you live in a shithole.

how about i gag on your cock?

This is so based. I can't wait to project my hentai with this tech

UwU

Neuro electric interfaces.

Waymo's never gonna ship, their hardware alone costs over 100k

tesla on the other hand, has a shitton of data, and is slowly increasing their driving domain

i've got high hopes for companies that are already selling products rn

level 4-5 won't happen soon, but the boring parts of driving are easily automated.

first prototype of human-machine interface

Programming socks for ants?

>Bad enough that new cars cost a years salary
Why would you buy new? It'll be worth like 1/4 the price after driving it for a year or two. Might aswell just buy a used car

Just don't buy new.

I personally fucking hate cars with a passion (they're such a waste of time and money) but still have to own a decent one to get around (I own more than one, but whatever).