Fucking LOL

Attached: FedEx.jpg (790x879, 139K)

These last few years have been surreal

So now embargoes are just obsolete because its too hard for FedEx or ups?

Wat

imagine suing the fucking government
like what the fuck

it's not in fedex's interest to enforce embargos because it limits what countries they can do business with

2012 was the start of piss earth

Happens all the time in rights violations

2016*

Doesn't that shit already have to go through customs?

You know how much dope they are shipping from CA, CO, OR, NV, etc right now don't you user?

2016 was the start of clown world, 2012 was piss earth

Pretty sure the sanctions will change their minds

logistics companies are not usually in charge of regulating products, thats the work of customs or other government offices

Chink Shit General on Suicide Watch

>So now embargoes are just obsolete

Except that we don't have an embargo against China or even against Huawei. The blacklist just means US companies can't sell components to Huawei. That's why this shit's getting so confusing.

Imagine suing the government to hide your incompetence

There's no way to "competently" handle this since even the government isn't sure exactly what it wants.

Now that nukes and MAD made competition against other countries all about economic power instead of pure military might, increasingly monopolistic companies are realizing that it's possible for them to outgrow governments. This is just testing the waters to see how the government reacts and keep pressure on until they gain enough global power to do whatever the fuck they want.
Corporatocracy is on its way in.

this is fedex trying to set precedent
if the US wants to outright ban huawei devices from coming into the US, they should codify it into policy

>because it limits what countries they can do business with
The law of the land comes first before corporate profits. You can't just say I can't follow the law because I would lose some of the business that way.

what if your laws are inconsistent and confusing to the point where you can never be sure if you're legally in the clear?

>Huawei phones can be used but not sold/supported by U.S. carriers, etc.
>Huawei phones can be shipped to individuals and U.S. companies but U.S. companies can't ship components, etc. to Huawei or in certain cases ship Huawei phones and components to companies
>implying this wouldn't mindfuck any postal/shipping company

It would've actually been easier if the government just straight up banned Huawei at every level but they still don't want to go that far.

Sometimes I think that maybe the 2012fags were right and it really WAS the end of the world, it's just that instead of a gigantic instant cataclysm it was actually just the start of a long creeping unstoppable slide toward oblivion.

Pretty sure that's called tax law.

see

Imagine being such an ignorant zoomer that you think government lawsuits don't exist.

Then you hire lawyers to shift through the law. A big boy like fed ex has money for that.

You're a brainlet. I get it. But billion dollar companies are not usually run by brainlets like you who get confused by 2 line of reasoning.

Cyberpunk future is here

Attached: final_boss.jpg (1280x1707, 509K)

How new are you

>the land of the free
>Can't use a phone not approved by Orange
Amerimagags will defend this.

Attached: 1559785547198.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

>"just station lawyers at all the shipping hubs, duh!"
You're a brainlet, I get it. But billion dollar companies are not usually run by brainlets like you .

>He doesn't know
Clapistanis are completely fine with Orwellian shit as long as it's done by businesses and not muh gobermint

Lawyers do paperwork. Paperwork gets sent to managers. Managers hire people like you to stack goods.

They're fine with the government doing it too, just as long as their party has a president in the white house.

necessary. it's stupid to put the onus on fedex to make sure every package is compliant. that's customs job.if fedex gets banned in china, as in can't even fly over china, they are supremely fucked.

You mean armchair neets like you who think they know how companies work from your poopsheds.

>>Then you hire lawyers to shift through the law. A big boy like fed ex has money for that.

lawyers only give you advice, they don't shield you from the law. this is why we have a judicial system. even if your lawyer says 'that package should be okay to be shipped', the justice department can disagree and you will still be fucked.

If there's no criminal intent or the impact is not minimal, then its usually solved in backdoor deals/fixes before shit even hits the public ear.

embargoes are obsolete, you are right. US is just per usual behind the times.

>lawyers don't know the law, they just make guesses and then some judge somewhere randomly says "NU UH" and your whole business essplodes instantly like KABOOOWHAMBOOOOOM!
Keep going, as someone who works in the legal industry it's entertaining to see people's completely fucking retarded ideas of how it all works. Like listening to a grandma complain that the internet is broken because she accidentally turned her monitor off.

You're a fucking retard, the government itself isn't being clear on what is or isn't allowed. That's what's causing all the confusion and it's opening FedEx to legal action when packages aren't getting delivered. The latest problem involved FedEx preventing a Huawei phone from getting to a reviewer in the UK, not even America. But because the orders are so vague, they erred on not sending the package, which makes them liable since turns out that shipment wasn't illegal. That's why they're suing the government you colossal waste of bio matter.

>as someone who works in the legal industry
Waiting tables for a restaurant across from your local town hall doesn't make you someone who works in the "legal industry."

so you expect fedex to make a 'deal/fix' every time it unintentionally transports a product on the entity list? what would this deal include? a fine?

It's cute that all you could come up with was waiting tables because you don't know any other legal positions than "lawyer" and "judge." Next time use an actual insult like "notary public," it might actually fool someone into thinking you have even the slightest idea what you're talking about.

uh that's what a legal opinion is user. this is why the judicial system is set up to interpret the laws. two lawyers can have different opinion on the interpretation of a law. do tell me, as someone in the legal industry, do lawyers agree with the interpretation of laws all the time?

Sorry, I realize now I was being too generous. What I mean to say was being a worthless crashing at your local Denny's or Starbucks while ordering from the breakfast menu and paying with neetbux and happening to catch the news on the overhead TV doesn't make you someone who works in the "legal industry."

As a non-retard, its absolutely clearly what the intent is. To be fair, its not you personally that has the trouble understanding Trumps' policy. Its the entire liberal base. Let me tell you this, it doesn't take a genius to understand the specific ban. But it will take a rocket science to figure out what the law means if you're liberally minded.

isn't that customs job? I'm not sure.

>ship something from USA to a middleman in Australia
>middleman repackages and ships to China
>expect FedEx to police that

>thinks words like notary public will impress anyone
>let alone a legal expert in international shipping law
I'm feeling embarrassment for you at this point.

Attached: (You).jpg (988x1059, 160K)

>The law of the land comes first

awww he thinks the goverment isnt being cucked by the corporations

>Then you hire lawyers to shift through the law. A big boy like fed ex has money for that.
That's why they're suing the government.

Virtually any order that comes through DHL is accurately taxed, with the price listed on the package ignored for the market value of the item. It's pretty clear that in some cases, the couriers take on the role of customs officers, and with varying degrees of rigour and enthusiasm.

And they'll be struck down because country > corporate.

that's obviously active avoidance, in that case it is beyond fedex's role and the shipper should pay any fines

See? Even you don't know what the legal specifics are so you're trying to hide behind "intent" without actually elaborating on said intent while also resorting to identity politics because you think people won't see right through it, not realizing everyone sees through it.

(DHL was an example, I know they're not being discussed.)

If that were true we wouldn't be selling arms to the Saudis.

>do lawyers agree with the interpretation of laws all the time?
Nope, and unfortunately precedent doesn't exist and neither does defending your position in court, everything just explodes instantly just like user thinks it does. :^)
You wound me user, you really do. Your scathing tongue has, in fact, proved that your childlike understanding of the legal system is completely correct and founded in reality. Truly I should have known better than to challenge you and your wealth of knowledge, lest I become as - and I want you to know I take these words extremely seriously here - insulted on the internet as I am now.
If you had the reading comprehension of a third grader you would know that I was using literally the most basic knowledge to show that user lacked even that. Instead you tried to make me look like the idiot you outed yourself out to be. Better luck next time, champ.

Why do you think selling to Saudis is bad?

September 11, 2001*

>"dude, you just have to hire LAWYERS to sort this shit out"
>"yeah and those lawyers have concluded that the government is creating an impossible situation"
>"DURRRR COUNTRY > CORPORATE"

Mm.

Wrong. The government isn't above the law.

I said it before, the law is obvious to any non-retard. But with liberal ideology, it might as well be in Chinese.

>Why do you think selling to a Islamic dictatorship is bad?

Attached: 1479805951571.jpg (3000x3000, 217K)

Elaborate. Why do you think keeping a strong stable ally in the middle east is a bad idea for America?

underb&

Can you explain how to effectively embargo a company, but not the companies it works with or the country it is based in?

The law is obvious to any non-retard. Unfortunately you're a retard. Also probably a falseflagging liberal who might as well be Chinese for how much you go on about government mattering more than individuals.

It's fucking sand and oil money. It's pretty clear which is more important.

>t. Saud

History.

And you expose yourself as a retard for posting this as the law has no bearing on individual choice.

Protip. Fed Ex doesn't do the tracking of what each company does business with. They get a list from the government from which they have to blacklist the company/partners.

You're an individualist who wants his country to protect him from the harsh reality of economic competition.
Or to put it another way, you're part of a community of self-righteous welfare queens who all eat from the same trough instead of from personal handouts. Like the big individualist that you are.

the devils int the details, precedents matter but that doesn't mean every case brought before the courts is identical to another. that's why we have differing legal opinions and it's up to a judge to sort through them.

Retard.
Sand and oil money is sand and oil money. What is bad about it? Which dots are you connecting? Elaborate your argument. Come on, one liners do not explain your line of argument/thought.
Elaborate.

Sorry, Muhammed. Everything I needed to learn about the religion of peace, I learned on 9/11. You might have been too young though, that's why you want us to ally with caliphates.

t. bootlicker

Dealing in the middle east has never turned out well.
It's the shithole it is largely because of western influence (sparking Russian influence too).

By your logic, we should be selling arms to Russia for oil too. China and Iran too. Our trade deficit would balance out with China real quick if we started selling them F-35s and F-22s.

F-22s are not for sale.

FedEx should be afraid.

Ofcourse, it never turned out well, do you think we have a choice there? Its either American influence or Russian influence in the region. The old quote goes something like is "I'd rather devil be my friend than have him be a friend of my enemy."

Then there's the energy crisis that further pushed the US to deal with middle east for as long as the world is reliant on oil for energy.

What logic are you using? ELABORATE. You're running on some hidden logic/argument that you haven't stated.

>wanting chinese spy devices entering the nation

You still haven't elaborated on why you think an Islamic theocracy is a strong and stable ally. Connect the dots, please. Show that you know how to do more than just parrot Molyneux and Shapiro.

Elaborate. Why do you think it's bad to have Chinese spy devices entering the nation.

Right lol, so you revert back to ideological position as soon as I ask for some concrete argument.

This is just hilarious

>"I'd rather devil be my friend than have him be a friend of my enemy."

Sounds like something the devil would pitch to make a person sell his soul. If this is how you think, it's no wonder you're a bad person. That's on you though, no one else.

So you can't explain why the Saudis are allies. You just say they are and don't bother following up, and then you revert to getting defensive when anyone asks you for a concrete argument.

You're confusing the nation strategy for personality flaw. LMAO

American influence is what lead to Russian influence.

>So you can't explain why the Saudis are allies
See . If you're still confused, we're allied with Saudi because circumstances forced us this sort of partnership. Its not the idea utopia, but its the best we have in reality.

You're a retard, just FYI.

>American spy devices everywhere
>Like it would make a difference

America didn't try taking over Ottoman Empire dumbass. The Russians wanted to continue the stupid Great Game bullshit even as the WWII ended. Everyone else was tired of it.

>sold his soul to the devil and is now making excuses for it
ROFLCOPTER

Elaborate. Why are circumstances "forcing" us into an alliance with the Sauds? Sounds like you're the retard for thinking we can't do better than an Islamic dictatorship. Are you a Saud?

how is this technology?

I really hate corporations, but you really can’t hold that high of a standard policing what they ship. Even things that are not federally legal to transport get shipped all the time. This is an obviously retarded bait tactic, but I don’t expect a transport company to police everything; the can barely ship the things they are allowed to without breaking them

Jesus Christ, I knew you were a fucking retard. This just proves it. Read a political book, ANY political book before making any future political post. You're just exuding your retardness.