Fall for CIA nigger bogeyman

>fall for CIA nigger bogeyman
>want encyrpted calling on desktop
>try each of the programs on right
>all of them require phone number to create an account
Is there anything out there that isn't a fucking botnet or a meme?
What the fuck ever happened to registering with just an email address?

Attached: 1530562446563.png (1200x846, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tok.life/
networkworld.com/article/2200967/software-cell-phones-are-stalin-s-dream-says-free-software-movement-founder.html
jami.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a prepaid phone with the cheapest plan possible and make an account with it

Matrix supports VOIP.

Try matrix or Delta Chat

tok.life/

It's a tinfoil wet dream but good luck trying to get anyone on it though.

Where's Wire and Discord in that pic?

Based iMessage. Comfy AF and secure

>botnet trash
>secure

>can't even make an apple account without handing over your full name and address
>can't download any apps ever without full name, address, phone number, and creditcard
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh security
>uses $200 chinkfone

did you now retard that in most civilized countries you have to register your prepaid with your ID card?

based dubs of ownage

>all of them require phone number to create an account
Yeah, no. iMessage doesn't.

Never used any real data for name/address and you don't need any of the shit to download apps.

if you are murican or european and do illehal shit it is best choice because western agencies haven't got backdoors in it
>abloo abloo muh chink spyware
and what will they do if I'm not breaking their rules on their territory?

Take the weebpill and use Line

So you don't actual mind botnets?

Why don't they list WeChat? It's the most popular messaging app in the entire world. Transparent bias.

Just use Google Voice or something to spoof a phone.

I do but I can't escape it without completly shutting everything down
botnets are mainly focused on crowd, not individuals
I would never use western "botnets" to do illegal shit in western countries

>did you now
>retard
works in my city, you fucking pussy lmao

oh, and answer my question fucktard
WHAT CHINS WILL DO?

Attached: 1559395907420.png (700x1007, 801K)

you're lucky

fuck off, Yang.

Nice you’ve just convinced me to use it so your argument is invalid.

bumpin for the answer

The same as Western botnets. Basically nothing. No one gives a shit about your lolli collection.

If you happened to be actively investigated for a crime, chink botnets are likely to cooperate with the requests from LEO's too, unless it's something very specific that supports their cause.

I've been using Signal, it's amazing. Use it and promote it to your friends.

>unless it's something very specific that supports their cause
You just admit that I'm right and chinks won't give my data to western agencies until I do something illegal in China

Attached: 1556229771690.png (508x510, 217K)

>civilized
I thought only barbarian countries like China require ID to get a phone number.

>whatsapp
>encrypted
>safe

*Thanos voice*
Reality can bo often dissapointing

Attached: cCFX1wC.jpg (4592x3196, 683K)

Here is better one

Attached: DxoJPevX4AI-UNW.jpg (2048x1448, 295K)

networkworld.com/article/2200967/software-cell-phones-are-stalin-s-dream-says-free-software-movement-founder.html

What's the USA's is China's and what's China's is the USA's. These agencies buy/sell and outsource data so one ends up with the other's data transitively. Meaning China only has to gain from ratting your dumb ass to the authorities.

>want encyrpted calling on desktop
>no phone number
Wire (email or phone number)
Riot.im (email, optional afaik)
Ring/Jami (nothing)
qTox (nothing)
XMPP (nothing) but don't know which client supports calls. aTalk has calls on mobile. XMPP clients are still all garbage outside of android.

You can uninstall any app on android and thus remove any botnet, even without root.

You can't. For instance, I can't uninstall gboard, and I always see it increasing its own cache despite disabled.

The difference is - you can actually do something about that and at this point almost exclusively on $200 phones. Custom ROMs and microG are a thing, but nothing of the sort is a thing or will ever be a thing for iPhones.

Threema exists for a reason.

Whatsapp is better than nothing. Or, encrypt your SMS with Silence.

It's worse than nothing because it needs full access to your entire phone just to send some text and maybe a jpeg or two.

>you have to register your prepaid with your ID card

lol what ID Card

There is literally no point of ID cards

Install GNU Jami.
jami.net/
It's fully open-source, decentralized and encrypted. You don't even need an e-mail address to use it.
Also, it's funny how that infograph doesn't take backdoors into the equation. You might as well be using plaintext with those botnet services.

this desu, timmy apple already has your details
you're basically cucked if you live in the States

Shill me on it, will it mine crypto in the background tho??

Oh god another open source app. Why not just get one app with xmpp/o-meme-o on it and perfectly audit it?

>You can uninstall any app on android and thus remove any botnet
Celullar networks themselves are botnet, just by having any phone (yes, EVEN A DUMBPHONE) on you can be tracked.
Newer phones can't even be turned off too. They make you THINK that they're off, but they're still listening.

who are all these people you need to talk to

You need a real phone number to use google voice.
Or else it refuses to even load.

LINE is great, and has proven to be several times.
They for example have told the Thai authorities they can't, even if they wished to, give out the logs or encryption keys for users there.
Of course just because they've told several government that very same thing they still might be working with the Japanese or Americans.

The flaw with XMPP is that it requires servers, meanwhile Jami is decentralized.
You either have to trust the person running that server or host your own, so it's never gonna be popular with normalfags.
>>b-but that's a good thing!! MY SEKRIT CLUB!!
No. Software freedom and privacy should be a human right.

>thai gov

who cares try that on china or us

So why do I trust Jami over a tor hidden service xmpp?

What? In Sweden there are often people from different telecom companies dealing prepaid SIM cards for free on the street prepaid with about 5-10 Euro (50-100 SEK) for promotions, you just have to plug in the SIM card and you're good to go.

I have 4 unused right next to me.

China does not allow Line, you have to use WeChat in China. I've seen people use Line through the Great Firewall but generally it's blocked.
Line is mostly used in Asia and is Japanese made that is why my comment was formulated that way. However they have a great track record for privacy matters.

>Using app, what literally financed by US gov
Yikes

That's the thing, you don't have to trust Jami, it's privacy and security-focused by design.
Not the person you're replying to, but here in Argentina you could just buy non-prepaid SIM cards off african inmigrants on the streets. Sadly, you're now legally required to supply an ID to buy a SIM. The goverment said it's to prevent fraud, but criminals just pay homeless people to buy a SIM for them instead.
What puzzles me is that there were protests for irrelevant shit like abortion, but not for actually important stuff like this.

>I can't uninstall gboard
You being incompetent doesn't change facts. You can uninstall anything through adb.

What the best p2p chat app rite now

Attached: c2ba30ed8492d719198a1bad288e8e50-imagejpeg.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Line is Korean you dip shit.

Line also locked my account when my old phone was literally destroyed and I could not use it to open up Line for the account transfer verification code even though I know my account, password and even had it linked to fucking facebook. So they are really strict about their account safety.

Don't worry soon all non government sanctioned encryption will be outlawed in most "civilized" places...

>whatsapp
>safe

That chart has been out of date since 2016

Attached: encryption.png (1368x49, 10K)

just encrypt your message with openpgp (or whatever encryption tool you want to use), and send that with any messaging app you want. Then tell the receiver to decrypt it with their key. Problem solved, end of thread!

Not automated enough.

Did you know that they don't actually have access to any database to check those ID's against and you can make up any number that fits within the range and they will accept it because they don't actually give a fuck as long as you pay them?

not with british sims, jusy buy it and boom it starts working

It's wrong

you guys realize you can buy a prepaid phone with cash right?

Hate to break it to you, snownigger, but your shithole doesn't count as civilized country

What's app is not encrypted,when I video called middle East it said this user's doesn't support video calls ,this was possibly feds checking in not up to shady shit

Attached: 1560950775047m.jpg (1024x796, 204K)

Not in a lot of countries you can't.

And most don’t have batteries so good luck forcing it.

normalfags whine, lives ruined

No it won't and it's completely open source so you can find out for yourself by looking at the code.