Age of high core count CPUs

>age of high core count CPUs
>Windows and Linux schedules everything on Core 0

Attached: amd-ryzen-3.png (1200x654, 1.03M)

wtf what do the other 5-15 cores do

Attached: Ryzen 3900X.jpg (558x695, 76K)

>mfw low cost high performance virtual hosts

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-215720~2.png (1080x1425, 1.26M)

>you need a million cores!
>4 cores? that's pleb-tier! enjoy your stuttering! enjoy your low fps!!!! enjoy your redundancy

Attached: 1486887567968.png (500x510, 127K)

gross

CoC

Cope and seethe, intcel corelets.

headroom for the most part. when core 0 is 100% things will overflow, just not as efficiently as you would like.

cpu bottlenecks is far worse than a gpu one, even outside of games, I will tell any program to not use 1 core if it will happily eat all 8 just so everything is still useable while it does its thing.

Forgot, in games is all 4 cores are hit to 99% is different then when 4 cores on an 8 core hit 99%

on the 4 core, that's a system lockup
on the 8 core, it's just not driving the gpu as hard as it can, there is a subtle but massive difference.

Attached: pride.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

can we go back to the 90's where the face of gay culture was clean-cut, well-dressed white men
i almost don't tell people i'm gay nowadays due to fear of association

Attached: avatars.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Multicores are a meme
Same shit as 10 years ago
Multiple cores are not useful in the real world

Install Gentoo.

Based
Now the image of being gay is one of decriminalized purposeful HIV infection, kids in drag, and pride parades shoving gayness down everyone's throats.

No way, linux is extremely advanced kernel - it schedules everything to Core 0, then Core 1, then .....

>90's LGBT culture: hey these two men/two women are just like you and want to get married :)
>2010's LGBT """culture""": LMAO KIDS IN DRAG AND EVERYONE IS TRANS NOW, BTW YOU CAN LEGALLY INFECT PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA NOW
i wanna go back, i really do
my husband and i hate this shit

This. Gay men back then showed that you could be gay and have class at the same time, a lot of them were quite respected even after they came out of the closet
This generation is bunch of pathetic whiny degenerates

how you b an atheist jew

Attached: huh.png (381x373, 8K)

i remember how people joked about wanting us around because we'd increased property values with our impeccable hygiene, manners, and lawns
now people just joke about us