/csg/ -- Chink Shit General

ePacket edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• "Sometimes, eBay can be cheaper than Ali," advises user, "so it's always a good idea to check before you buy." • user agrees, "Banggood, DHGate, Geekbuying etc all have deals on some stuff.... so search them all." • user likes his Xiaomi toothbrush SOOCAS X1 "Almost a year using it and werks fine." • user gets motorcycle component recommendations • Assassin orders his gear from Ali • user enjoys his his IEM eartips • user likes his new Sabbat E12s • Home Server building discussion • user recommends a knife, the GANZO G7291-BK • user wants stomach cancer • Completely above board drug weighing discussion • SSD recommendation "Same internals as Kingston, except you are guanrateed the best speed." • USB DAC recommendations • Chinese package takes the Florida shortcut >Previous

Attached: epacket-2.jpg (529x422, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/WR-Hot-Donald-Trump-Funny-Pen-Stand-Holder-Joke-Birthday-Gift-Toy-Funny-Gag-Gift-Dump/33016112494.html
aliexpress.com/item/32752405397.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wear_OS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wear_OS_devices
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Same internals as Kingston
That alone is a good reason to avoid desu

First for Drumpf
aliexpress.com/item/WR-Hot-Donald-Trump-Funny-Pen-Stand-Holder-Joke-Birthday-Gift-Toy-Funny-Gag-Gift-Dump/33016112494.html

is m2 nvme thing cheaper than ssd sata?
sorry dumb question but i could spend hours researching this while some user knows...

forgot to mention my board already has the m2 port. no need for adapter.

5th for based OP

If I already have KST iememes and shark card.
What other csg must have am I missing?

Any cheap and good chink e-cigs?

It's supposed to be faster but your milleage may vary. For domestic users it's just a meme. If you move tons of data constantly, it's a good improvement over SATA W/R times.

M.2 is a form factor, NVMe is the actual connection. NVMe is massively faster, but a saturated SATA3 connection is already faster than most people will actually notice in day to day operation. I've got an NVMe boot drive because technology makes my dick hard but it's absolutely not the most budget-friendly option for most people.

Looking for similar shirt, help me out bros

Didnt actualy post the shirt lol

Attached: 319AD1BA-CD50-4598-A98D-00D6B0B869D7.jpg (720x720, 30K)

It's pretty simple- you could draw this in Ps/Ai and have it printed.

>TRN BT20
>Baofeng radio
>BM-800 microphone
>T12 soldering station or TS100 or TS80 soldering irons
>ANJIRUI foam tips
>8W USB soldering iron
>PCB ruler
>Programming Socks
>EL Wire
>USB tester
>USB variable load
>RTL SDR
>Arduino/digispark etc.
>transistor tester
>AN8009 multimeter
that's all I can think of for now

i looked using the app but it didnt find anything related. random green line drawings on black shirts.

still looking for india user to help me find some silk bedsheets maybe?
isnt india the land of silk?

>isnt india the land of silk?
no, CHina is.

>360 960p light bulb camera
>laser thermometer
>multitool small screwdriver kit
>dremel
>musical instruments / fret board
>usb hubs, cables and hdmi cables
>hdmi capture / hdcp filter
>heavy duty magnet
>led light bulbs
>hdmi 5 port switcher
>geiger counter
>ssd
>fill ram in motherboard to max
>iem headphones
>metal detector
>fishing rod
>ferro rod
>15000 strike permanent match
>rope lighter / sailors lighter
>pcie sata card expansion
>usb soundcard / dac
>xbox controller
>mech keyboard with fancy color keys
>big touchpad mouse of high quality

then why do all of the chink sellers get satin and silk confused? trying to chink me out of silk sheets!

aliexpress.com/item/32752405397.html
12 kilo sleeping beauty

Attached: sbeauty.jpg (800x458, 25K)

although it got beat up pretty good, the charger itself is okay.

i will test it later today.

also it came with 2 warranty cards for some reason.

Attached: IMG_20190625_091408.jpg (4000x3000, 3.49M)

India (and Egypt for that matter) are known for cotton sheets. Silk sheets are probably expensive even in China so they're trying to chink you with some fake polyester shit.

>charger
you're a brave man using a cheap chink charger. hope you don't mind if your car catches on fire.
>also it came with 2 warranty cards for some reason.
because they're totally worthless and they won't honor warranty.

你今天好吗
> 他说中文
不错

Haven't browsed here in 1/2 a year, what has csg been up to since then?

it's a car charger, so it doesn't have the spotty electronics used to """manage""" the live side.

plus my dad has been using a shitty 0.5A car charger for ages now, that charges his phone painfully slow, that's why I bought him this one.

plus, over here in this shithole, mobile phone accessories shops just resell this shit for double or triple the price.

>what has csg been up to since then?
The half man baby man child on social disability kept posting the general, so... probably csg has been up to whatever that faggot felt like perpetuating.

>it's a car charger, so it doesn't have the spotty electronics used to """manage""" the live side.
I doubt that. send it to BigClive so he can tell you way it's shit.

nm hbu bb? x

L E P I N

>Xiaomi Wiha screwdrivers
>arc lighter
>paracord
>tiddy mousepad
>retro game console
>bootleg plug n play
>knockoff tenga egg
>USB ona warmer
>UGreen USB cables
>Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner
>basically anything else by Xiaomi
>Tito Titanium cutlery
>Orange Pi
>one of those slim credit card wallets
>meme knife
Those things are only ~12V to 5V buck modules, not nearly as much to go wrong compared to a mains one.

I am not expecting a ultra safe super well made charger, but it at least should be able to charge a shitty 5' phone.

my ipod cable finally arrived after saying it was delivered 3 weeks ago. ive lost interest in it though

need a laser i can shine on crackheads to gtfo the neighbourhood
suggestions?

Attached: bam.jpg (348x145, 9K)

>iphone 5s battery on the blink
>ipad mini 2 battery on the blink
>within a month
Should I buy chink replacement batteries?

or a strobe light. but crackheads are best avoided. or just pick a fight with them

Attached: 691883536-560831448.jpg (800x800, 194K)

Have you seen the videos of people's phones exploding or going up in flames? I mean just go on Youtube and search there and watch for five minutes.

Maybe I'm too cautious when it comes to my health, but I wouldn't buy lithium batteries from a country that's infamous for cutting corners every step of the way.

Where do you think they all come from anyway? I know lithium ion safety, if you do it right there's not much to be worried about. Though I'd likely see if I could give the battery and phone to a guy at a service shop and ask him to do it instead of doing it myself, if only because of the extra hardware and glue I'd need. With any luck it would be significantly cheaper than the normal rates.

I wasn't talking about the installation process. I was talking about the batteries themselves. Cheapness comes from somewhere. It's not the goodness of the Chinese people's hearts that makes them sell some batteries cheaper than others.

It's also not because "they just werk" that apple official battery replacements are so expensive. A legitimate 2Ah Samsung cell should cost significantly less and still run the miles at least 90% as well as the Apple replacement.

Every ecig is chink.

Hi again!
Pls recommend good value for money smartwatch that runs Wear OS. Preferably from aliexpress.

Attached: ticwatch-pro-comes-with-a-transparent-screenthat-sits-on-top-of-the-main-display.jpg (1143x587, 93K)

ok update on my ipod cable it charged for one second and stopped working

chinks don't do wear OS they are all shit android and no battery life.

What's Wear OS?

An OS that you wear.

Used to own Ganzo 3028 Folding Pliers (leatherman-like multitool) but lost them because I was drunk. Whats the current best chink multitool?

Rebrand of the Android Wear OS specifically tailored for smart watches and wearables.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wear_OS

These are the only devices to have the Wear OS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wear_OS_devices

Redpill me on the MI 9T Pro.

is it worth it?

Are they hiking the price or is this normal? I checked AliPrice and it says $2
I mean I can buy an AUX for much less, but because /csg/ keeps shilling ugreen I am willing to buy from them. I will buy like 5 cables, so the difference is significant from a vendor that sells these much cheaper (like $1 for 1.5)

Attached: ugreen.jpg (1101x576, 194K)

open in app

I see. E-ink for the display would make a lot of sense if you aim to reduce battery usage, perhaps energy harvesting could be employed too?

lmao

>lmao
?

I ordered 8kg of peanuts on Amazon, I think they come from China.
Will they get me sick or something?
I'm starting to think they were meant for birds.

think of the parasytes

People tend to want color displays that don't flicker every time they do a refresh.

ive noticed a lot of food being made in china recently. its weird that all the home brands are no longer made in australia. the prices are also disgustingly cheap like 90c for a thing of sakatas

>10 new disputes open due to shit shipped with and not delivered by yanwen
and still have to open so many more in the next couple of days...
FUCK YANWEN!

B-but, it's from Amazon, so it's safe, r-right?

It doesn't say open in app for discount, do you even use AliExpress? That's why I am weirded out, they say they have the discount, but don't?

first, it's going to be picked by the cutting edge of chinese picking technology : a beggar child that wasn't washed that defecates wherever he wants

then it's going to be packed by a slave

then it's going to go through all the pressure changes since it's going around the world.

then you're going to eat it.

>It doesn't say open in app for discount
surely youre trolling yes? it literally says APP like not hidden, its right next to the price

Anyone that shill for a chink brand and not for a chink item is retarded, you should have known that by now.

roast them first

It really is a shame that Samsung went their own path with Tizen. I'm loving a lot about this Galaxy Watch Active but it's the little hiccups that I'm pretty sure would be smoothed over with inclusion in the Android ecosystem. Stuff like Bixby instead of Google Assistant, or no native Google Maps integration. Samsung absolutely have the hardware nailed, though. This thing is a pretty marvelous piece of kit physically and for most things, Tizen works great.

Everyone with the R&D budget went with their own proprietary shit in order to vendor lock consumers into their ecosystem like apple.

what do i type on the search box for chink lizard skin ?

Attached: s1600_P1350100_36170.jpg (1600x1067, 411K)

What's the best stylus for a redmeme /csg/

They are all shit as xiaomi doesn't have proper fucking stylus hardware.

Either you opt for a fucking expensive bluetooth option with shit latency, or you fucking get a shitty finger emulator which has no fucking pressure sensitivity that is often squishy and sticky.

Any coupons or discounts for the Mi Band 4? I'm pulling the trigger on one since it's finally an upgrade over my Mi Band 2.
Also, how is it compared to the Amazfit Health Band with ecg? Considering it for better sleep tracking.

The screen on my mi band 2 faded into oblivion and I'm still pissed about it. All the other functions still work and I still get 20+days of battery life but the fucking screen is gone.

"chinaman skin"

Got this in
None of them feel very satisfying, except blue maybe. But they're noisy.

Attached: IMG20190625175503.jpg (2080x1560, 1.08M)

What brand?

I bought Kailh Box tester.
IMO there are more stable than Cherry ones and damn that Jade ones have such a satisfying click

Posting again since I had no response last thread.
Does anyone have experience with chink prescription sunglasses. I have a fairly large cylinder (+3.75).
I bought Zenni last year but their frames are flimsy as liquid shit.

Attached: sunglasses.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>try to buy cheap LED for my pc from alixpress
>PayPal gets blocked
wow thanks

what are the best cheap TWS headphones? should I just grab xiaomi?

sorry meant IEMs*

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

Cherry, Kailh, Gateron and Outemu

I'll probably buy more testers.
I'm kinda put off buying a mech key after this.

true wireless m8

where to cop a lapel mic that wont sound like shit?

Anyone know of chink knives that can cut flesh like butter out of the box?

what are chink tools to use with google home?
I have a 3dprinter that I want to manage with google home

whats the point of this beside testing? you can use that keys in your mechanical keyboard at least?

Yeah they're just normal switches

oh cool, i always think that are only for testing before buying a keyboard

They are

my 16 dollar ganzo shaved out of the box and still does like an year later

Google services are banned in chinkland, so their tools are lacking.

Does anyone on /csg/ have any recommendations on a cheap(200$ and under) laptop/tablet running W10? I'm going on a long(month+) trip in a couple months and just want something to run windows so I can access anything I need from afar. I'd prefer something that doesn't run like absolute ass and is lightweight. It's mostly going to be used to browse websites and access email and shit like that.

hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend

should i choose China Post Registered Air Mail or AliExpress Standard Shipping? both are free

For me AliExpress Standard Shipping is bitchin' fast, but it depends of your country.

according to the wiki it's basically random provider, so i fear of getting yanwen'd

there are dozens of different battery makers of varying legitimacy. the numale grin youtuber did a test on a bunch he got from a local market in china.

>APP $ 2.19
fucking summerfags
it'd be about 4 cents cheaper anyway in the app with the usual 1% discount (26% instead of 25%)

amazon kinda curates their listings because they don't have the same liability excuse that ebay and aliexpress do since you buy through amazon instead of directly from the third party seller. but they still have some dodgy stuff, it's not as heavily curated as the nicer department stores for instance, they'll allow anything that doesn't break their rules.