I have a confession, Jow Forums... I don't actually watch very much anime

I have a confession, Jow Forums... I don't actually watch very much anime.

Attached: 1545123805407.jpg (840x700, 96K)

the only time in my life I've had even an interest in anime was pokemon as a kid. even then it was just a secondary thing to the games. my life is devoid of anime but I'm still on Jow Forums almost everyday because even when anime shows up it's usually just an irrelevant image slapped on to a post that otherwise has nothing to do with anime

Shut up user I'm a fraud

Attached: 1518145082340.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Start watching Jojo or else, fucking normie. Actually jojo is a normie anime, i dont even know whats lower than normie levels.

Attached: Golden-Wind-anime-Guido-Mista.png (800x490, 476K)

based and redpilled

>whats lower than normie levels.
evangelion?

Evanglion was shit i stopped watching it after redhair bitch was introduced because she was annoying

my wife chino is so cute

Good boy. Stay on the side of reality based boy.

Attached: Tqq2.gif (355x262, 1.81M)

I've watched over at least 400 and I can tell you they all follow the same old tropes. Watch one of each genre and you've seen all there is to offer.

Yeah anime is shit.

I use anime girl reaction images but have no clue what series they are from or the context

Attached: 1536736860326.jpg (654x721, 49K)

Since you don't watch much anime, watch the Shin-Chan Funimation dub. It's pretty good Chief.

That one is from Heaven's Lost Property

Well fuck. Just as I was about to actually delve into it. Is this true, Jow Forums? Please tell me no. I need something to keep me occupied.

Nymph is cute

Anime turns you gay. I thought this was a known truth bant.

you need to watch love live
i will be rewatching the first 2 episodes today so i will make thread later and we can talk about the girls there :)

Attached: 1536212680021.jpg (389x388, 48K)

It's pretty formulaic as a medium but I'd say one of each genre is a gross exaggeration. Plus if you find some tropes you like you'd be happy to see more of the same, at least to a point.

That's not exactly a bad thing, OP

thanks roman

and that's a good thing