How much time do you guys spend online every day?

how much time do you guys spend online every day?

Attached: IMG_20180228_030439_402.jpg (1280x1230, 178K)

24/7/365
You can never leave

If I'm not asleep, eating, or at the gym, I'm browsing Jow Forums. And I'm often browsing during the latter two as well. The saddest part is that I'm not exaggerating.

Attached: kim-jong-un-2012.jpg (300x300, 13K)

all of it

social shit like 2 hours max, though i do check discord once every 30 or so minutes. games i play for 2 hours usually, but sometimes i grind for hours.

about 70% of my waking hours on average for working days.
about 40% on Saturdays and 10% on Sundays

Not as much as I'd like.

Only retards think that image is "wrong". The arrows are pointing from the corners of the piece to where the corners end up on the bottom piece. The arrows aren't pointing at the raised circles, that would just be stupid.

I hate fucking millenials who think they're smarter than everyone. "Look at this mistake I found, I am clever."

>Discord
>Games
I thought I was on Jow Forums not /v/

It is a mistake though, you're retarded

it’s a tripfag just ignore him

Too much.

It's not. I can't do it now because I'm on mobile, but I've done it before: lasso tool select the arrows, then drop them down. Look at where the points end and you'll see they end exactly where the corners of the piece should go, the corners from which the arrows project.

This

as long as i'm awake and my eyelids aren't feeling like sandpaper, i'm in front of a computer.

i'm not unintelligently blaming you for using discord or anything, just curious, don't you feel like your brain cells are popping off one by one no matter who you're talking to on discord?

i've used discord from the very first days until the end of 2018 and i've been in a lot of communities yet none of them felt right. it's just, there's something odd with the general vibe discord servers have. sure, on chins you get a lot of unintelligent people and trolls but i've had many decent conversations where i've actually gained something but not on discord, not even once.

it's as if everyone is trying to be likeable to be "known" in the server so they just spam random garbage out of their mouth only to be seen and be burned into the cortexes of people so their name will be recognized no matter how niche the community is.

never made a lasting relationship (friendship) either, most of them if not all were mentally/emotionally broken people. this is all my experience, of course.

all day, every day

God maybe 3-4 hours.

I'm fucking slipping away.

Also holy shit discord is for libral queer communist gender non-binary weirdo pricks that blow up everything they touch.

24 hours, like pretty much everyone else in the Western world who owns a smartphone and doesn't have a metered internet connection. You are never offline, even when not actively using the internet.

Do not disturb mode.

Normal people forget to turn that shit off.

This.

Attached: 1526849191213.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

Damn lochness monster

oh no, it's retarded

Almost felt for the bait. Bravo.

All the time.
Even when I hang out with someone, I always take my laptop and browse net from time to time. Most of the time we program together anyway.

Holy shit, how stupid can you be?

Do you know it's a 2D representation of a 3D model? The arrows aren't pointing to the raised numbs, you imbeciles. Well, they say women can't imagine 3D space as easily as men, maybe it's the same for faggots.

Too much.

24 hours - 7.5 hours of sleep.

This except I also browse Jow Forums in between reps at the gym too

from 8AM till 12PM. max 1-1.5 hour break.

24h since even when I'm sleeping there's a vinesauce video playing on my laptop

more than any of you

Doubt it, mystery man.

I know how you feel and it's the same on IRC and multiplayer games too. Just to a lesser extent.

Assuming we are talking about _online_ specifically, and not all the time spent on a computer:
no more than 30-45 minutes a day on work days unironically, excluding internet usage at work.
I usually just read news, post a couole shitty posts on the chans, download whatever media I want to consume and then do it offline.
Mindlessly browsing the web or shitposting for hours is probably the least productive thing you can do with a computer.

Then you're not workout hard enough.

not enough i'd do more if i could defeat sleep

Came to post exactly this, this shit ain't healthy.

>it's as if everyone is trying to be likeable to be "known" in the server so they just spam random garbage out of their mouth only to be seen and be burned into the cortexes of people so their name will be recognized no matter how niche the community is.

Such was the case with forums, message boards, subreddits irc channels, newbins and anywhere else people meet online. Discord is just the new hat. This is why all online forums based around a specific community should be completely anonymous.

I used to post a lot more before getting a job. I now lurk on boards where people post pictures.

same

I tried that. there is literally not enough quality content to spend that much time on unless you're willing to read the lowest of garbage posts.

Not enough

pictures of what? spiderman?

Not , but he's obviously right. Pic related.

, , and are wrong

Attached: anon_too_clever.png (768x738, 805K)

it's not so fair of a question since that's also how i watch all my TV.

when i'm not gaming or watching anime / tv shows (animal kingdom and evangelion atm), which I would assume is about 6 hours.

i'm finished with university until september so i have fuck all to do anyway.

friendly reminder

Attached: 1558368051902.jpg (640x360, 52K)

going to chime in that the picture is unambiguous because of the right arrow dictating the corners both match up but the leftmost arrow is unnecessary

>friends will make money and provide means to live for you

10-12 hours a day 3 to 4 days a week.

on days I'm working on stuff I'd say 10-12 hours a day. but besides that no more than 2 (just on phone and shit)

At least you go to the gym.

kek, I meant places like /hr/.

Thank you.

Always on

12-15 hours a day

Careful my man, trying to destabilize an NPC's thought through reasoning is a felony in some states.