There is no way around it...

There is no way around it. You have only one way to fight the trannies and subversion of good software and Unix principles in tech.
Use OpenBSD and write in C.

Attached: 1717728398748.png (1680x1050, 351K)

Cuck license.

>nooooooo everyone must rewrite everything from scratch instead of using good, existing solutions!!!11

Can I use LaTeX? I'm a huge math fag but I've also been learning C.

Ah, I see that you're a man of culture as well.

Is that FVWM? That's pretty cool configuration.

I don't use LaTeX myself, but I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work. It should work fine.

lol @ this government boot-licker calling other things 'cuck'

>fighting proprietary software corporations means you're a government bootlicker

They can use them with copyleft too.
But they have to make the resulting product dree software too if they release it. But I don't expect BSDfags to understand, they've built an amazingly convincing strawman and they keep arguing against it.

The™ white™ male™ OS™

Attached: 1561458655831.jpg (3072x2304, 952K)

Daily reminder that Inspur K-UX is a fully POSIX-compliant Linux distribution and is moreso than any BSD derivative ever will.

Who is white?

Attached: 1556230394237.gif (625x626, 527K)

Daily reminder that *BSD is getting more and more popular on Jow Forums, whether you like it or not, and your multiple attempts at trolling *BSD threads have all failed miserably.
Get a life.

>Seething over truth

Just the fact that you responded shows that you got trolled over a true article that you're willfully ignorant to look up. Look it up and you'll find that Inspur K-UX is literally the only Linux distribution to have full POSIX compliance, while every other OS is either pure UNIX (like Solaris and AIX,) or is a shitty chimaera of NeXT and BSD (i.e.: macOS). And not a single true BSD project ever made it on the list of full compliance, even though FreeBSD is very close

>Speaking for an entire Taiwanese watercolor forum
The present state of BSDumbasses. I'm sure they said the same about Haiku until that general got trolled to oblivion.

>openbsd2.rogers.lan

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

>no MAC
>still uses FFS
And they call this a security-focused OS

> Inspur Cuck?
Literally who?

>Hurr I live under a rock
>Therefore BSD is more POSIX compliant than Linux

>Hurr your trolling with your valid research

>Hurr my opinion is a fact and there's nothing you can do about it

Isn't it awesome, how people who pretend to be smart start to screech autistically when someone shows evidence that they're incorrect about BSD being more POSIX compliant than Linux? Pic definitely related.

Attached: 382.jpg (403x394, 34K)

Based.

>no journaling
>no ssd support
>no good desktop
>out of date software
>'secure' only in in the default install, if even that

take the freebsd pill, lads.

See Good software means sticking to standards, not pretending to.

Being more POSIX-compliant is not a virtue, despite what BSDfags delude themselves into believing.

>lol @ this government boot-licker
???

When will the Jow Forums sticky be updated from Stallman to De Raadt?

>You have only one way to fight the trannies
Why would I care about "fighting trannies" when I don't consider them any sort of threat?

This.

It's the most POSIX-compliant of any BSDistro available, alongside Debian.

This, but we all know that triggers their autistic screeching anyways.

When De Raadt goes full retard like Davis.

>Therefore BSD is more POSIX compliant than Linux
I never say that, also VERY FEW OS are POSIX compilant, none of which has market share to show off.
Maybe (You) are the one under a rock™

>Solaris has no market share
>AIX has no market share
>macOS has no market share
You seriously need to do more research before you make yourself look more retarded, brovnik.

Davis fought the Unix disease and ascended into heaven.
Theo is fighting to keep it and to reduce free software to mere free labor for corporations, and will be damned for eternity.

BSD is not getting more popular on Jow Forums.
I myself made this thread as bait.

I think it's too late for You rustled his jimmies good and exposed him for the itoddler he is.

Stallman's pic wasn't deleted because the sticky is a hall of fame for retarded computer programmers.

>Stallman eats his toenail fungus
>Davis went schizo before killing himself over fear of negroid CIA agents with flashlights hunting him down
De Raadt doesn't show any traits of mental illness. Until he does, he's not appearing on that list unless a mod wants to troll the anti-BSD trolls.

You know what's funny? He fell for it enough to post and

rms did more than you ever will, how does it feel bsdcuck?

Based OP made trolls seethe.

>Seething
>Struggling to cope
Why don't you prove your worth by showing your POSIX-compliant contributions to any BSD project? Oh, wait...

Attached: mfw.jpg (195x298, 35K)

What have you done, my non-retarded computer programmer friend?

I've made Shrine (i.e.: adding a network stack to TempleOS). What about you?

>>Stallman eats his toenail fungus
Typical GNU/emacs user then

Can I play games on it?

And sadly, toenail fungus keto diets are more POSIX compliant than the autistic screeching of BSDumbasses, samefagging on a Finnish quilt knitting forum out of anger over the truth.

You can play games on anything. Depends what kind of games you want to play.
I bet you can run Quake and OpenMW

For some reason, I find this fag and Davis to be more useful than De Raadt. De Raadt only took source code from an existing OS that was already useful and allowed people to add unnecessary features. Davis made his own OS from scratch, in spite of being sick in the head and made a useless OS more useful.

>builds on top of some other work
>calls said author retarded
Man, what a cancer to society you ungrateful fucks are.

>what about you
Absolutely nothing yet, I'm a zoomer student, but I don't go around shitting on greater men than myself.

>prove your worth
>contributions to any BSD project
haha, what a ploy to get more developers for your shit hobbyist project that depends on donations from romanian drug lords to keep the lights on. Still nothing you do will ever compare to rms so keep crying.

>No Steam on BSD
>Restricted to playing CLI dungeon crawlers and Tetris

Dwarf Fortress and Angband are my absolute minimum requirements

Stop wanking over POSIX. It's not worth saving.

>Calls people cancer for building on other people's work
That's exactly what De Raadt did.

>Absolutely nothing yet, I'm a zoomer student
So why are you here trying to shit on people greater than you, even if they're not greater than their predecessors? See .

:^3

Which desktop environment is in OP's image?

Which is the best DE for OpenBSD?

I'm OP and the thread itself is a troll thread.

>Hurr stop trolling me with facts
See

Yes, the fact that POSIX sucks and locked the world into Unix cancer is a fact. Linking me to a post which simply repeats the opposite isn't an argument.

I'm questioning your reading comprehension, user.

>Trying to correct
There's no point in trying to cure the mentally handicapped.

>Yes, the fact that POSIX sucks and locked the world into Unix cancer is a fact
So as a BSDumbass, why do you hurr and durr that BSD is better than Linux because of its being more POSIX-compliant, when OpenBSD doesn't even make the list of mostly POSIX-compliant OSes?

DEs are bloat.

Attached: 418964_1.jpg (125x128, 5K)

Nigger I'm not a BSD shill, I don't see why you got that idea.
For all I care, it could disappear tomorrow, and my life would be the same.

>He thinks De Raadt didn't take UNIX's source code to "make" BSD
I'm questioning yours, zoomer.

You literally said:
>Calls people cancer for building on other people's work
If you actually read past the first sentence in , you would understand why I consider people like you cancer.
But I'm not expecting much from senile 30yo boomers.

You seem upset. They're only pixels on your screen, bruv.

Why are you upset about honesty? Terry Davis was literally retarded; he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and decided to go off his meds the year before his death. And in spite of that mental handicap, he still achieved more than you ever will, if you ever graduate.

Are you guys seriously feeding an obvious troll?

nice tranny Os

>KUX

Attached: 1535817877662.jpg (548x403, 153K)

>Tranny Os
Is that a new cereal?>

Nice gets.

Also, daily reminder that Inspur K-UX cucked BSD out of POSIX compliance.

It's honestly amazing how people are able to backpedal and sperg out when being proven wrong.
Go on.

you fell for the bait, I just made that retarded and unverified statement to expose the current reality of BSDfags, like I am, totaly deluded ignorant faggots. We aren't better moraly or technically than anyone. BSD is retarded, and there are too many obvious reasons for which never gonna have the 1% of what Linux achieve.

I'm not an itoddler and never praised I-Shit. Try harder.

Is funny, because the rest of this tread will consist on a shitstorm of baits and no one will be able to spot the jew. And you never gonna stop falling.

t. glowing neggrer

Attached: 1561462900984.jpg (960x1080, 210K)

Apparently yes. Hell, I even told them, but they keep posting.

itt: trolled trolls getting trolled by other trolled trolls in a troll thread

>Telling them
There's your problem. Don't feed the trolls means just ignore them and silently report any rule breaking. Yet, posting actual research doesn't break the rules.

Based trannybot

Attached: 1561463225801.jpg (650x439, 82K)

Bloat is good.

based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)