What browser for maximum privacy Jow Forums ?

Attached: jh1739kbttxy.png (556x671, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
browserleaks.com/canvas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Privacytools.io

privacytools.io/

>inb4 someone gets banned for saying the onion router

curl

The problem is that the browsers which are actually good for privacy are horrible for anonymity, as your fingerprint will stick out more than a straight man with low bf% in 2019 America.

congrats you are the most unique completely private browser and your reward is automatic removal from the FBI watchlist and automatic addition to the CIA watchlist.

i want to be in the CIA watch list too :( how can i be there ? D:

bill gates never got catch.......

>Firefox is fast, reliable, open source and respects your privacy

Attached: 04.jpg (183x161, 10K)

Opera with Opera Free VPN

by the CIA :D he still believe that he is a littler kid....... that can still play with his toys.....

I'll show you.
*unzips dick*

we need that man working for the FBI....

I mean for US, in the government....

What do you mean?

That for me that is a really good answer. opera plus opera vpn and plus it is totally free....

It is and it does.

What's your point?

by the way, to be in a watch list by the CIA you only need to have an IQ of 200... just wait until i get my CISSP certificate funcking CIA niggers....

true true true i forgot that was by mistake...... that my real IQ is about 115....

Attached: privacytools.io.png (1142x614, 85K)

some of it is and has been proprietary:
Cisco mp4 codec/EME drm
pocket
mozillas own analytics (its "anonymous" we promise)
most of the crap on the new tab page, "snippets" or whatever the fuck theyre called (affiliate links)
pre-pinned google, amazon, etc promoting non-free network services

Jow Forums is a really good browser desu, I see many anons on it

antibravecel cope

>what is a user agent switcher

Something that is completely useless when every other metric shows what you're actually using.

he's right u kno

Desktop: Ungoogled Chromium
Mobile: Bromite
Firefox and its forks lack sandboxing, you would have to be stupid to use them

you want maximum privacy? then disconnect from the internets, its the only way to be sure

Ungoogled Chromium, Pale Moon.

not him but
>cisco mp4 codec
not sure about that one
>pocket
you can disable it
>mozillas own analytics
you can disable it
>most of the new tab page
you can disable all of that shit and just have a search bar if you want.

Use wget and read the text with an editor or use lynx.

>brave makes requests to google
>brave makes requests to its own server
>brave auto-updates, this feature cant be disabled
>google is the default search engine
>whitelists facebook spyware
yeah it's shit.

babby's first understanding of privacy. only tech-illiterate retards think like this.

I agree with this. This is why I use firefox with a hardened user.js

I don't knock pale moon or ice cat but if you want both privacy AND anonymity firefox is the only choice.

Icecat is just a patch that strips proprietary components, flips some switches in config, adds some addons, and replaces nonfree branding. It's identical to a hardened Firefox as long as it is kept up to date.

>as long as its kept up to date
yeah there's the other problem for it with me.. it's updates are more scarce than firefox. I still use icecat on mobile though.

You can use a script to build it from the most recent ESR release, it's what Guix, Fedora, AUR, etc use

huh. I actually use an arch-based distro so if it's on the AUR i should give it a shot. thanks for enlightening me, user.

Please, enlighten us on these metrics. If you're blocking scripts, WebRTC, Cloudflare and Canvas and are using a UA switcher, what could possibly identify you?

GNU IceCat or UnGoogled Chromium, anything else is just bs, at least out of the box.

Opera is part of the 14 eyes and stores your data, including the VPN traffic. Also it isn't even a VPN, just a proxy.

GNU IceCat

Attached: 1555001459159.jpg (297x224, 12K)

Responding to myself, I guess screen resolution and fonts matter if you're using a custom one maybe (which I am, Gohufont is cool).

>enable pic related in ungoogled-chromium
>go to browserleaks.com/canvas
>see fingerprint signature
>refresh page
>owo
>whats this
>different fingerprint signature
>refresh page
>OwO
>refresh page
>O W O
see where i'm going with this..?

Attached: 1555093440870.png (765x241, 35K)

no encryption needed

Attached: 5a2781f5-7c54-431b-b68b-c5da38a7bc19_Stringtelephonesimage.crop_216x162_55,0.preview.jpg (253x190, 8K)

does the site get that information? or is it just how your browser interprets the html?

>ungoogled-chromium
If this is not in iridium it's no go

Confirmed not in Chrome

Maximum confy

Attached: falkon.png (200x200, 29K)

I wish I had the answer to this - I'm not really sure. As far as my current browser setup, the most identifying things about me are my fonts and my resolution, so I would love to know how to block those from being disclosed...

wget