What was the last software you stole?

What was the last software you stole?

Attached: firefox_2019-06-25_12-36-53.jpg (746x247, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DrB2geRpTd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Visual Studio

"Good lock" for my Samshit.
>Doesn't work
>sad face

ehhh i don't remember, i stopped pirating a long time ago

probably jetbrains products
i use stolen chink license

But copying isn't theft

I don't stole softwere, I just delay the licence pay to 200 years after the dead of the autor

>muhh piracy is stealing
when will this meme end

It's not stealing its sharing and sharing is caring.

I stole the source code of a company's flagship product once, when I was fired and they outsourced to Pajeets instead.

Can't remember. Probably some version of Photoshop years ago.

leak it you pussy

>stole
copied

sekiro: shadows die twice.
i bought the game the next week, was unsure if i wanted to buy it before pirating it, didn't want to even complete it early on, but after like 5 hours i was convinced i did want to buy it. in this case being able to pirate it got them a sale.

But I make money selling it now...

Sounds like something a pajeet would do

that'll get you in more trouble than leaking it, retard.

Gotta fight fire with fire.

I doubt it, stole the code in 2007 and spent some years working over it. The original company has since been bought up and the outsourcing stopped, so there hasn't been any real development on their side since around 2010... All their former clients are coming to my "compatible" solution instead, because there is actual development. There's no way to prove it and I can sue the fuck out of anyone trying to reverse engineer my version (in order to prove it), that's the beauty of proprietary software.

Auto slow downer, so I could slow down tracks when learning them on guitar.

"Intellectual Property"

Reverse engineering is legal, bud. You can't just put a clause in saying no.

That sure didn't stop microsoft from threatening companies from using linux (because of FAT)

>Reverse engineering is legal, bud.
Not where my company is based, no.

I've made plenty of copyright infringements, but I've never STOLEN anything.

Never.
Copying ≠ Stealing

Ive never stole software.
But i have copyright infringed in the past,now I only do it on microsoft products.

If downloading video is """stealing"""" then I stole this just today
youtu.be/DrB2geRpTd4

I stole a citrus fruit from work. I didn't eat it at my station, so I put it in my pocket to put it back in the fruit bowl on my way out the door, but I forgot all about it and only noticed when I was on the bus home.

The sad part is I didn't even eat it once I got home! It had a black mark on it so I just left it on my desk, thinking I wouldn't care if I was craving citrus enough. But that didn't happen, and it started to mold after a few days, so I had to throw it away. No one found out.

Maybe someone did they just didn't care

WordPerfect X3 back in 2007

I downloaded code from GitHub and presented it as my graduation thesis

based

Which repo?

Win10 LTSB, this morning.

a new Linux distro
github.com/torvalds/linux

Camtasia so I could record twitch streamers and post things that happened first and spam the link all over message board and get adsense