Https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

STOP AND DISCUSS TECHNOLOGY
Jow Forums - TECHNOLOGY
FOR
FUCKS SAKES
THIS IS A TECHNOLOGY BOARD

Attached: 1561457074974.png (392x421, 46K)

A technology thread died for this ()

dilate

Stop quoting deleted threads plz I beg you

What the hell is that even supposed ot mean anyways?!

The steam shit?
It means nothing to 99.999% of people.

>>>>>>"A technology thread died for this"

>What the hell is that even supposed ot mean anyways?!
Up until now, Valve has made a commitment to support Steam on Ubuntu Linux. Since Ubuntu announced that they will drop 32-bit support, Valve will no longer make this commitment (I assume because they still want to support 32-bit games are and because they are still secretly working on their Steambox).

Jow Forums is not 99.999% of people

FUCK videogames, this is a technology broard

Application support for Linux is Linux related, with Valve's adoption of Linux a couple of years back, there was suddenly renewed interest in OpenGL. This has far reaching impact beyond simply vidya, user.

And even so, it's a lot more relevant than this shitty thread where some autistic fuccboi screamed into a microphone for over a minute.

>I assume because they still want to support 32-bit games

LOL they just literally don't give a shit and won't be bothering to rewrite any code. It was always fucking useless, steam survey linux users never rose more than 1%.

Attached: 1551564672601.png (1682x1305, 252K)

JUST SWITCH TO MINT YOU LOONIX FUCKERS

>LOL they just literally don't give a shit and won't be bothering to rewrite any code
Valve doesn't write code (or, at least, not for a majority of their games).

>steam survey linux users never rose more than 1%.
That's still a significant number of users, when we're talking about Loonix.

Regardless, it's not the games I'm mainly concerned about, but the future of OpenGL.

Linux Mint is made by a handful of autistic Algerians, so no.

Why is everything linux-related always autistic

Seething.

cope

yikes

have sex

Have sex.

cringe

zoomer, I am boomer

You new? Watch OP

I am just following the flowchart, man

That's it I quit Jow Forums so long you dumb autistic CUNTS. FUCK OFF

>rent free
literally never heard this one before

Have sex

Living in your head
Rent free

how can "have sex" lose to "dilate" if dilate loses to everything else?

dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate

Well, you're doing it wrong.

cope

When you fall in love, the object of love starts to live you your head RENT FREE, for example.
When you see another disgusting animepost and shout "FUCK ANIME" like every sane person, it means animetards live in your head RENT FREE.

balancing

Based OP :^)

No but really why is the entire internet like this now? At first it was only Jow Forums and other shit image boards nobody cared about but now its literally every website. Everything fucking sucks. It's all shitty rap music and shitposts. How do we bring back a sense of self-respect to the internet? Maybe an age restriction?

Or an IQ test.

Or just close down the websites so people go through a catharsis

>Maybe an age restriction?
>t. 12 years old