GOOGLE SEEEEEEEETHING, SHUTTING DOWN VERITAS VIDS

>Veritas comes out with internal google documents and whistleblowers
>documents are an official stamp legitimizing what were theories, or fleeting "common sense" up till now, as tangible fact
>they are not a search engine, they are engaging in social engineering and social programming
>they are manipulating news, articles, and sources to satisfy their personal truth and narrative as opposed to the pure truth, meaning they've broken all the tenants and have become a political entity
>if the real truth doesn't satisfy the intended narrative, it will be sidelined and corrupted "for the greater good"
>corporate fascism put on spotlight
>both Democratic and Republican representatives are now having a bipartisan moment of aiming their edges on Google
>Google is now the "Russia"
THINGS GONNA GET GOOD IN THE FOLLOWING YEARS LADS, POP OUT THE POPCORN
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0

Attached: Blank+_cbb9a9a34824d7e51d5725e6763a824d.jpg (245x326, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fEpZQKXBsbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for nothing will change.

California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632. The statute applies to "confidential communications" -- i.e., conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation. See Flanagan v. Flanagan, 41 P.3d 575, 576-77, 578-82 (Cal. 2002). A California appellate court has ruled that this statute applies to the use of hidden video cameras to record conversations as well. See California v. Gibbons, 215 Cal. App. 3d 1204 (Cal Ct. App. 1989).

Not necessarily. Regardless of Google's political leaning the political machine must retain multilateral sovereignty, and a corporation by its very essence endangers even that party it leans towards on the surface.
Google is playing Russian Roulette now. The circumstances facing them this time are very different from the circumstances of their past "breakup" which they source towards for motivation that "nothing will happen".

even if what you say is true, your post stinks too much of incel rage

im not gonna watch a youtube video about some literal whos talking about waaa censorship because someone took their video down

lemme guess its a 40 minute skype group chat

Your guess is wrong, and your post smells of inceldom.

dilate

Veritas has survived the courts so far, so they can't be completely full of shit. As far as I know however they've never released uncut material.

Why won't the FCC break these sillicon valley fuckers up due to antitrust violations or whatever the fuck

Attached: 74c.jpg (1500x800, 244K)

Can't have uncut when you are trying to mask your sources properly and erase any of even the minute tells that could lead to their identity being uncovered by people who know them from different perspective angles and not merely visually.

I've heard many excuses, this must be among the worst. Just censor shit you incompetent fool. Fact remains, no uncut material. For all we know some things could have been said in jest and the context cut out.

fpbp

Why was copyright of mickey mouse made to last 200 years?

you have no expectation of privacy in a public place.

OH VEY! SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE THE GOYIM NOTICE

Because MAGlets elected a corporate pushover who in turn installed a corporate pushover as the head of the FCC.
Gotta rek the libtards though! ISP's have more power than ever and bot calls run rampant, but we burned teh liberals!

Attached: 4024161E8C944FE2BA9C8B6F972058DD.png (640x640, 535K)

Who cares? Veritas is shit at best and schizo ramblings if we're being real.
Who cares about some "leaked" documents they have no proof are real.

Oh hi Google employee. The Demos is really getting riled up against you now. Hope you don't have family, they gonna turn on you as well with the Demos.

You niggers keep repeating
>the 2016 trump situation
Like that means that Google is doing everything they can to get other left wing people into the power
While it most surely means stopping the spread of fake info in order to gain votes, which is a very real thing that happened on facebook/whatsapp during the 2016 election. You know, the one that your president keeps screaming "no colusion" when everywhere it says that there's a very high chance of international meddling to change the course of the election. When your president admitted on camera if a foreign country would offer him dirt on enemies he'd gladly accepted.
In case you're far too gone into the far right shit, I'm glad to let you know that all of the things that I've mentioned are ilegal and there'd proof of it all being real.
So, TL;DR
>avoiding the trump situation = avoiding gaining votes via ilegal means and manipulation of info.

Inb4 cry babies trying to refute the definition of ilegal

Just heard about this. Good to know it's not actually anything except the death throws of white men's fragile hold.
If you were to think rationally instead of with your primitive caveman brain you'd understand this is not a conspiracy.

You are not wrong, but hillary would have still been worse. Not only she would have installed the same (((people))) but also she would have started 10 wars in the middle east.
Trump may be surrounded by (((them))) but at least he does not want Muricans to die for Israel.
All and all Trump > Hillddog, but they are both crap.

Attached: 1561388108763.jpg (1500x1000, 2.26M)

>project veritas

Attached: 1557383429707s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Honestly, is anyone surprised by that?
Modern "leftists" and "progressives" are nothing more than socially-conscious corporatists.

Based Google

dilate

Nope, it literally means Google hiding certain news outlets and highlighting others. They either hide or spread info, not based on how trustworthy it is, but on whether it supports their agenda or not.

is that why he was ready to start a war with iran as retaliation for a downed drone?

Good, Americans deserve to suffer for letting their country become a corporatocracy. This is what happens when you lie down and take it, blows my mind how a country so full of guns can have so many pussies unwilling to do shit.

The capture people on hidden camera. Are you suggesting any of the shit they are reporting is made up? It's straight from the horse's mouth!

>pretending to be sjws just so you can get a tired insult from anonymous people online
what's wrong with you?

Tell me news outlets that are in your opinion trustworthy and actively hidden by google.

Wikileaks

sounds like Metal Gear Solid 2
not gonna watch some epic eceleb video tho to give them youtube money, kys

They are not publishing news. There is no journalism.

yeah, but LITERALLY who gives a fuck about that bs.

i wouldn't care if they had murdered random google workers to break into their desks and get this info.

>Like that means that Google is doing everything they can to get other left wing people into the power
The Google representative was just recorded on cam saying just that in the veritas reveal.
>While it most surely means stopping the spread of fake info in order to gain votes
Hillary e-mail situation wasn't fake info, it turned out to be a factual thing with factual consequences. Hiding it like google was showcased hiding in the veritas reveal isn't hiding fake news, it's hiding the real truth to make votes easier to get for a political agenda Google has now adopted.

Whining at Trump doesn't make your own stink go away, and your stink has been blasting since 2011/12 at full power which is why Trump has been elected in the first place, and now you keep blasting stink even in 2019 while creating reckless collateral in the process which puts the public against you. YOU created Trump with your dumb religion of privilege and religion of oppression, YOU need to erase your entire flawed privilege and oppression olympics philosophy if you want Trump to go away and stop repeating, but we all know when a dumb child is high on ego and morals much like religious people it's as bad as trying to get a crack or meth addict off. So suck it and shut the fuck up, Google is in the wrong and Google is malicious now more so than Trump to the framework of Democracy.

Wikileaks is better than journalism
they provide the raw material

>you can never selectively pick and choose clips to paint a narrative
>implying James O'Keefe wasn't successfully sued for doing exactly this many years ago
How fucking naeive are you? Project veritas is not a bastion of truth just because they post some edited hidden camera videos.

They are actually.
They publish current events as well as leaked government documents and conversations (which I'm interested in).
They're more of a new source than pretty much any major media outlet.

You know full well that nothing that woman said was unjust you dishonest piece of shit

>They are not publishing news.
They are instead publishing raw documents and evidence which is more than "news" publications do.
>there is no journalism
Wikileaks has ticked more of the SPJ Code of Ethics Journalism lines than any "news entity" you can name here, and that makes them more journalist than any dogpile on your small brain. Try again.

Based as fuck

Do I? I only respond to evidence.

>project veritas
Ah, that must be why this story only seems to be picked up by questionable 'news' sites.

>conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation.

Good thing this was at a RESTAURANT'S PUBLIC SITTING AREA

FUCKING RETARD

>Project veritas is not a bastion of truth just because they post some edited hidden camera videos.
No, yet the videos they released weren't vague in any sense and the words were coincide from the woman's mouth with a subject, object, motivation, goal, and plan all concisely stated as recorded on vid. You are gonna have to argue how her statements could have been put into a spin, and you will have a hard time since they are pretty much wholesome, there's no misunderstandings to be had.

>conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation

Oh, fun fact, this no longer covers any conversation had over a cell-phone, since it's common knowledge that there are government entities listening 24/7.
Reasonable expectation or privacy over the phone is GONE.

I'd say news sites who didn't jump the horse during the Covington scandal are anything but questionable as opposed to the dungpile you read, but do go on and elaborate for our amusement.

no, Trump just doesn't like to appear weak. so if the media says Trump is weak and won't retaliate - he would with no fucks. he is more concerned about his public image than US interests

What she was saying aligned with the leaked Google documentation. Her position is guiding the ethics of ML at Google. All the evidence points to what she said as serious and unironic. You know this but you are lying

Hillary literally campaigned on a no-fly zone in Syria.

What exactly am I lying about? I haven't made any claims. Why are you so defensive?

Neoliberal is the word you are looking for, they are not left by any stretch. They are socially progressive as long as it benefits them financially.

You are lying that you don't believe she's serious. You are lying when you say there's a reasonable chance she was saying those things in jest or unseriously.

>californians doing everything they can to spread the mass income disparity and neu-feudalist globo-corporatism that's now taking over california to the rest of the world
based, can't wait to see what kind of dystopia we're living in after 30 years at least it won't just be my life that's shitty anymore

>no Trump was pretending to build up to war for his personal image
I get that you're swallowing he public image of this guy but it's stepping into the absurd.
A disabled US government is a positive thing though. We're on the same page there.

I have never stated I believe she's not serious. I never made any comments as to the chances of whether or not she was saying something in jest.

Why did you choose to believe I did so?

Reminder to anyone browsing this thread that this is a political post with weak ties to technology because of the company Google. This thread does not discuss or propose technological solutions to the problem. By actively participating in this conversation without discussing technology you are using Jow Forums as Jow Forums.

>pretending

Are you the cyber police?

Amen

/This, Money rules everything

To be fair we could suggest solutions.
Like making it very difficult for companies to save personal data legally and then you have information service providers that provide Google (for instance) with access to the information but with much stronger contractual obligations preventing them from sharing it wildly and only with your consent.

It'd probably kill most of the garbage we have right now. Might even make that decentralized. I'd love to send ddg some info to make them give me better results but they can't even take it now on principle. If they'd be breaking laws by saving it we could more easily trust them.

Reminder that the core issue of this thread revolves around Google manipulating auto-suggestions and algorithms. Raising awareness of this fact in sum to giving people a chance to start thinking on solutions is in essence the very reflection of why Stallman is the very first sticky thread on this board and the representative of this board. Gimmi a sucky sucky now.

Based

Because you said this
How do you sleep at night?

Google made technology political. Don't blame us.

>For all we know
I rest my case. You read into it what you wanted.

fpbp fuck this retarded Jow Forums raid garbage

Attached: 1501830930947-ck.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

call the cops, ya fuck and see if I care

>leftist shilling for more corporate internet censorship
Not surprised anymore.

Report this garbage. There's like 4 threads on this bullshit. Wouldn't even surprise me if it were ProjectFalsitas staffers shilling them the way Breitbart did with Jow Forums when they were herding an audience.

Attached: 1552830492463.jpg (1242x1279, 465K)

>leftist corporation gets exposed
>redditors start crying out and asking the janny to censor the threads
RMYT

Attached: 1514622831740.png (300x310, 43K)

I'm going to enjoy watching google get systematically humiliated in court for months on end

bumping to read later

Muh no true Scotsman

/thread
best case scenario some more self-aware normalfags will start using metasearch engines.

Holy fuck the amount of sliding and damage control in this thread

Attached: 5079670_0.jpg (630x630, 79K)

lmao, she literally said the opposite of google's position to the public & the congress as a part of a chit-chat with somebody, while representing google.Also how do you explain the leaked documents?
go kys

WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO USE?
IS YAHOO SAFE? HELP

Attached: 58e76aae-c2cc-47b1-8538-ec22ab3d93c1.png (905x1280, 428K)

ddg/startpage( google-based, they technically still "control" what you see, but it's more privacy-focused), yandex, bing

This. For all the boasting Americans involving their freedoms, they have done but watched the State done nothing but violate them while Americans out right ignore it. Yet somehow still believe their champions of freedom?

When the American government:
>American Freedom
>Drone American citizens abroad without trial
>Weaponized IRS against political groups they disagree with on their account alone
>Murdered a CPB officer by supplying firearms to drug cartels via Fast and Furious, while at the same time have the same government advocate gun control or prohibition altogether
>Spies on all Americans with the PRISM program and Patriot Act
>Implement laws against Free Speech if it involves criticism of their “precious” Israel or protected minority groups that they deem is discriminatory.
>Support the Drug War that has incarcerated non-violent drug offenders and limits the freedom of consenting adults
>Caused humanitarian crisis on US border with DACA
>Conducted a War under false pretenses via Weapons of Mass Destruction

Americans love freedom, but they won't stand up to the State that violates them? What makes you think they care about corporations committing the same act, especially when political parties support them?

>Veritas schizo ramblings
Is this the /incel general/?

So does this somehow cancel out what the Google cunt was talking about?

No? OK then.

They release all the raw uncut footage on their web site actually.

Yandex or searx.me.

Then I have no complaints.

Shoo shoo shill.

>machine learning fairness
Even when facts are correct sometimes its better to interfere and show content that is better for the society (tm), in other words hide objective truth and instead spout liberal bs.
Same with Trump, there was an investigation, no culliusion has been found, yet people still believe cullusion happened, kek, objective truth and facts is not cullusion.

/thread

/thread

Are you running AdNauseam?

>Who cares about some "leaked" documents they have no proof are real.
I guess you guys haven't tried using Google the last decade? The way Google works makes it obvious that they have internal documents like those. It's kind of laughable that PV needed some insider to tell them what search terms to use to see that Google is biased and censored; it's not like you can't tell by typing just about anything into that "search engine". And it's not news, it's been years and years since I stopped using their garbage. The only times I've used it the last decade has been for the purpose of making screenshots and it's not like it's ever taken more than 20 seconds to find a good example.

Attached: Google-Search-Engine-Error.jpg (788x759, 75K)

DuckDuckGo if you dont mind putin eating all dat delicious data
at least the results arent bias

>It's kind of laughable that PV needed some insider to tell them what search terms to use to see that Google is biased and censored;

This is about proof, you fool

Another reupload: youtu.be/fEpZQKXBsbo

Attached: 153830.png (432x429, 15K)

What search engine should I use instead? Bing seems pretty much the same.

Attached: white couples.jpg (2552x1301, 1.14M)

Oh, processing is stuck at 95%

Attached: 1519913022702s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Fuck kiketube. Bitchute is the way.