Botnet or not?

Attached: brave.jpg (960x932, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/banned-from-brave-publishing.57392/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
freshplaza.com/article/9068195/all-time-high-prices-for-french-kiwis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay for banning Kiwi Farms from their BAT shit but "muh botnet" shills have been BTFO a billion times though yet still post the same shit which makes me think someone's paying them

Even Null still recommends people use it. They're at the mercy of the banking system like everyone else. I'd rather have Brave knowing all of my shit than any other company.

What?!? When did that happen?

brave is absolute garbage

It has automatic updates. Its basically skynet in the making.

The Kiwi Farms thing? Just recently.
kiwifarms.net/threads/banned-from-brave-publishing.57392/

Brave browser for me still says they're on the program.

botnet and garbage

GARBAGE
THEY'RE PUSSIES AND BEND OVER TO ANYONE, LIKE YOU'D EXPECT FROM JAVASCRIPT FAGGOTS.
this
pay attention, get riot/matrix

Yes spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

>banning kiwi farms
freshplaza.com/article/9068195/all-time-high-prices-for-french-kiwis/

IT HAS BEGUN, THE PRICES ARE RISING

Attached: file.png (1400x1000, 2.07M)

@71587736
Fuck off retard, how many times does this have to be refuted for you to stop posting it

>brave shills claim it's been "refuted" many times
>brave shills never actually show proof
2.5 BAT has been deposited to your account :^)

Try bromite, it's like brave but without spyware.

really makes you think

Attached: bravedonations.png (625x579, 96K)

Off yourselves
Not that this will stop you going to the next thread and posting the same shit anyway

Attached: screenshot-rbt.asia-2019.06.26-00-57-52.png (479x542, 26K)

Define botnet.

Interesting how they whitelist Fakebook and Twatter but not others... perhaps there is a business conflict with ad revenue?? Also, that does not address the abuse of content creators who do not want to participate in their system, nor does it address how Brave updates itself with lists of "partners" and have been testing preloaded ads in the Brave browser for dev builds. This shit is shady af. And anyone who uses it is a dumb dumb when there are far better Chromium forks that actually respect your privacy and aren't an ad company in disguise. At least Goolag tells you up front they want to milk you, Brave is more insidious.

>Not that this will stop you going to the next thread and posting the same shit anyway
Literally how every goddamn brave shill operates.
kys faggot

4.3 BAT has been deposited to your account :^)

Brave is the most ram friendly browser I've ever used. 22 tabs uses like 4gb of ram including OS resources

it's literally just a chromium reskin, you can get the same results with any chromium fork, ungoogled chromium is your best option

Yes. Use Ungoogled Chromium or Bromite if you need to use chromium forks, otherwise Iridium and then IceCat or Firefox (but use botnet mitigation guide on spyware.neocities.org.)

So basically the whole argument is backpedalling and moving goalposts.

>Twitter, FB
If you care about your privacy you don't use those sites in the first place, let alone whitelist their trackers because the site's dev fucked you over too much. And uBO blocks based on its blocking mode which is lax by default; Hard mode (which is what makes it so good) simply rips apart entire websites.
>Auto-updates
No it's not. You block them via the hosts file, as opposed to a single button on the UI like every normal browser.
>Google search engine
It simply shows that they don't care about privacy and they much prefer putting convinience above it. While you're at it, how about change your stupid browser instead?
>Startpage, reports
Google analytics is used especially for making an persistent ID for you so Google and their 3rd-parties can track you across the web. Crash reports should be opt-in not opt-out, but apparently it's too much for the pile of shit FOSS, because in case you're wondering Brave is FOSS and as you said it IS a pile of shit. Your shilling friends and Brendan Eich already know how fucking shit Brave is, as it was made for advertising and shilling in mind.

Dissenter is the best privacy browser out right now.

They didn't whitelist it you fucking idiot, they BLACKLISTED it then reverted the blacklist.

>abuse of content creators who do not want to participate in their system
There isn't any.

>Brave updates itself with lists of "partners"
I guarantee you literally can't tell me why this matters. Because it doesn't.

>have been testing preloaded ads in the Brave browser for dev builds
This shit was widely announced when Brave first launched and requires proactive opting-in for people who want free memecoins. It doesn't mean shit

The whole argument is clarifying shit because there was no real argument in the first place.

>If you care about your privacy you don't use those sites in the first place
...then don't use them. The unblacklisted scripts are run when you click on a login with Facebook/Twitter button.

>You block them via the hosts file
You use environment variables, not hard for anyone who's ever used a computer
>as opposed to a single button on the UI like every normal browser
Every normal browser meaning FF + forks, which based off their market share aren't exactly "normal" anyway.

>Google search engine
It literally asks if you want to change your search engine on first launch and takes 2 clicks

>Google analytics is used especially for making an persistent ID for you so Google and their 3rd-parties can track you across the web
Not Google analytics retard, it's their instance of Piwik
>Crash reports should be opt-in not opt-out
That's how you end up with no crash reports, because normalfags don't know what that shit means nor would they look for it and freetards will keep it off. 2 fucking clicks.

Is this botnet to you? Just installed Brave and its pinging a fuckload of different sites on startup.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-020542_AdAway.png (1080x1920, 135K)

Looks like it's pinging a bunch of favicons. I think those are the default sites that appear on the new tab on a fresh Chrome install. I guess they removed the sites from appearing there but not the requests.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-022005_AdGuard.png (1440x2708, 434K)

Never mind, I just reopened it and they appeared

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-022217_Brave.png (1440x2708, 121K)

shilled by bad content creators looking to cash in on cryptomeme because they're too dumb to get real jobs.

This shit is unjustifiable. I know you can remove them but fucking hell why don't they just release a browser with no default search engines no ad placements.

Brave is a joke, there is no "fixing advertising" with a fucking shitcoin nobody will adopt. I will block all ads forever for the rest of time and nobody can stop me.

Attached: 1561401002518.png (333x504, 44K)

even reddit is not believing you brave shills... and that is saying something

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25_12-22-39.png (935x885, 245K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25_12-25-39.png (878x801, 385K)

then someone hurt his feel feels so he had to make a post on the brave sub for emotional support

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25_12-26-41.png (567x327, 38K)

and then, ironically enough, people on the brave sub pointed out that OP had ignored justifiable criticism of brave's model.. lmfao

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25_12-28-15.png (616x750, 152K)

Brave is spyware
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

What monitoring software is this? Looks great.

Chrome would use 8 gb on my same machine with 22 tabs. Brave uses much less

there is unironically retard here posting reddit shit... how about you go there and stay there

It's AdGuard
Not sure if there's a free alternative

That's your problem, chrome, I said chromium. Even vanilla chromium is a better choice than brave

>free alternative
NetGuard or AFWall+ on android (thanks AC Market)
AdAway has DNS logging but without timestamps
noTrack/piHole network-wide

You can't actually remove the ads. Shit keeps popping up under shields and you can't disable it. No extension support to run some hacky CustomNewTab extension either.