How can we stop google?

How can we stop google?

Attached: ty5ae6kpoe631.png (538x809, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4536212/james-okeefe-project-veritas-video-democrats/
entertainment.time.com/2011/03/13/the-twisty-bent-truth-of-the-npr-sting-video/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/andrew-breitbart-and-james-okeefe-ruined-him-and-now-he-gets-100-000/273841/
edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/14/congress.acorn/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can't

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

Her Twitter got shut down. Do you think they killed her off to keep her from releasing more information?

Attached: asdsasf.png (658x501, 392K)

oh fuck off, if it were some megacorp discussing how to stop Bernie Sanders you wouldn't say anything about it. In fact you'd probably approve it.

How long before Google sues James O'Keefe and he has to pay yet another 100,000 settlement?

time.com/4536212/james-okeefe-project-veritas-video-democrats/
entertainment.time.com/2011/03/13/the-twisty-bent-truth-of-the-npr-sting-video/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/andrew-breitbart-and-james-okeefe-ruined-him-and-now-he-gets-100-000/273841/
edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/14/congress.acorn/index.html

Google = CIA

Retard tier post

Just how bad are the democrats when they have the entire tech-sphere on their side and yet they are losing ?

Downloading chrome right now.

Attached: 1538082118429.jpg (656x311, 11K)

Use Brave

Damn, if Don Jr. knows I'm sure Donny knows too

You know how

Attached: lion_nasim_photos-549x390.jpg (549x390, 37K)

I hate google too but let's not pretend there's a left wing bias when YouTube is clearly a right-wing brainwashing machine for children.

The only way to stop a market leader is usually to use an inferior product offered by someone else
I doubt most people care enough to stop using google and try alternatives that are not as good

By summoning her

Attached: 1534299634549.jpg (411x467, 44K)

someone needs to put her face on the pepe with skimask and guns saying "enough"

>Pepe
No

>her
Pls go away

And this is why I'd rather be a communist than a corporatist.
As it turns out, companies will try to use their power to fuck people over just as much as the government.

Pretty sure Nasim just had slightly ayy lmao looks augmented by veganism and was an actual woman

do it youself, worthless zoomer

>And this is why I'd rather be a communist
Exactly, because you were programmed to

Google supports communism you absolute nigger lover

>jews want communism for themselves
lol no

irrelevant

>Google supports communism
Meanwhile, the dumb bitch in this video:
>E-Elizabeth Warren is wrong for trying to split us up, how else will we stop DRUMPF?!

Brave is a google chrome skin with memecoin

Sue for what?

Yeah but guess what happens when you establish communism? You become a head of communism, with unlimited power.
t. stalin

Read the links, faggot.

Website owners need to take a stand. Everyone do this with me please.

Robots.txt:
User-agent: Googlebot
Disallow: /

Don't use Google Analytics or Captcha or Tag manager or anything else.

Like how Republicans had all branches of the gov. but still couldn't get anything done, like that.

communism is not much different from a capitalist monopoly where one company controls everything, the workers lose all negotiating power or the ability to choose different companies
in communism if you have a problem with how the government decided to do any number of the infinite things that they decide you have 0 power, the same way if a monopoly business controlled all aspects of life
I actually can't even imagine how people think communism would be a nice system to live under, I don't know what sort of experience they had dealing with big government institutions or monopolies that makes it seem good to them

Anti trust wont work on google despite this shit going toward it.
They are part of Alphabet corporation they literally cant split that up.

it didnt get shut down, she deleted it and then she also filed a complaint to youtube to take down the veritas video which they did.

>economic miracle in a few months after dems lost power
>couldn't get anything done

My desktop traffic is actually pretty split with Bing being a large enough chunk for it to be a somewhat realistic though bad option.

However, Google's ensured that changing search engine on Android is really hard. Try searching for things like "how to add a search engine to chrome on android" and see if you actually find out how to do that. You can't.

Mobile is 65% of my traffic and 95% of mobile traffic is coming from Google. Their monopoly is actually that bad on mobile. They have a way stronger strange-hold on mobile than they do on the desktop.

it'd be crowdfunded in one day.

he's a good man doing good things.

People just think communism = let's be nice to each other and things will work out

it's just the typical leftist doublethink where trump is both running mad with power and doing everything wrong and at the same time doing nothing. it's pretty easy to see that trump has already had a very significant effect on politics though, there's no possible way to argue he hasn't especially when he's had his supreme court nominations.

Did you miss the midterms? They're curbstomping the maga sewage like the smelly hick fucks they are. Stop getting your news from /ptg/.

>he's a good boy
>he dindu nuffin
kek

Somebody big mad

Seriously you have to go back

Attached: DuUoAa2XQAIUc8f.jpg (329x360, 15K)

You know where to go back to, gramps.

Attached: 1531615328175.png (300x142, 27K)

So using Qwant? they don't have the date of the webpages (or as much). That's why i didn't switch.

Who the fuck uses mobile Chrome when it doesn't even have extension support?
Use Firefox, nigger.

Communism is abolition of money, power, the state, exchange value, delegation of power, proletariat.

>>Google supports communism
>Meanwhile, the dumb bitch in this video:
>>E-Elizabeth Warren is wrong for trying to split us up, how else will we stop DRUMPF?!
Hol up hol up is you sayin' that commies are massive fucking hypocrites?

Attached: google commies.jpg (1024x704, 112K)

The ones working at giant multinationals are, yes.
As it turns out, surprise surprise, most of them are retarded white women and trannies.

>capitalist monopoly
Capitalism doesn't work if there's a monopoly. That's why the state must exist to break monopolies up.

>being this delusional

>we have to stop this
YOU FUCKING RETARD, YOUR DAD COULD WRECK GOOGLE TOMORROW, WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THE BURDEN ON US?

why would anybody want to stop somebody who's dead in the water and half-dead literally?

>giant multinational corporations not only ALLOW far-left commies to fill their ranks but often finance their activities
Really makes you think.

Attached: Yuri Kochiyama google doodle.jpg (1280x853, 81K)

Various bombs

>n-no please don't expose our elites
bootlick harder, cuck. i bet you're one of those people who wants Assange executed.

Thanks giving me a great laugh, there's many retards on Jow Forums but it is a bit rare that people are as brain-dead and stupid as you.
>write about the web traffic I'm seeing
>"switch to firefox"
do you even think about the idiotic garbage you post?

Are you retarded? PV is literally part of the Trumpian mouth piece. It doesn't get anymore pro-elite than that.

>far-left commies
>finance their activities
Example please.

>Capitalism doesn't work if there's a monopoly. That's why the state must exist to break monopolies up.
then you are probably not a fan of complete government control over all aspects of business, the ultimate monopoly

The far-left making internet censorship one of their core values and becoming anti-wikileaks was really eye-opening.

Pic related.

Attached: ((((((Billionaires))))) literally fund ANTIFA's websites.png (667x967, 133K)

not for long, buck toothed redneck. you're getting replaced by hispanics and blacks and you'll enjoy it :).

But George Soros is a fucking liberal. Vice are a bunch of liberals as well.

Do you even know what commies are?

I don't know about Murrika, but over here the only ones constantly crying for internet regulation are conservative boomers because they don't understand how it works and see their authority threatened by it.

>But George Soros is a fucking liberal. Vice are a bunch of liberals as well.
>le n-n-n-not real gommunism!
VICE is literally full of self-proclaimed ANTIFAs and ancoms. You are not fooling anyone, corporate buttlicker.

I don't like Google nor Trump because he talks like a retard and all the people surrounding him are corrupt to the high heavens, but sadly this type of thing from Google now that it's come out will only give Trumptards more fuel to feel vindicated.

Connect the dots on whom this benefits.

More than that, everyone and everything is now extremely polarized and you can't trust any side. Divide and conquer at its best.

I know you're seething that your favorite communist website got exposed, but get a hold of yourself, tranny.

>but over here the only ones constantly crying for internet regulation are conservative boomers because they don't understand how it works and see their authority threatened by it.
If by over here you mean Eurrope, your "conservative" boomers are pretty much far-left extremists in moderation.

Attached: 1524655660407.png (661x792, 516K)

>wikileaks
>communist website
wtf?

divide and conquer what? by whom?

>far-right
>conservative
Pick one. No matter what leftist cucks say, conservatives aren't "literal nazis".

Why are you americucks so worried about commies?

O'Keefe needs to be shot in the face. You need to kill yourself.

But hispanic people vote for republicans after full emigration. They are conservative christians.

He's talking about google, if wikileaks was communist lefties would be giving Assange the ((((Pulitzer))))) prize by now instead of wanting to jail him.

>unironically DEFENDING internet censorship
The absolute state of leftards.

Go to /leftypol/ what they think about Soros and Vice. I'll wait.

Attached: 0ondbkuo0g631.jpg (640x431, 38K)

>sued for damages
>mentions first that he won the lawsuit because he was filmed without consent, then not portrayed fairly
>most of the investigations cited they didn't acted "professionally"
>he was never forced to retract that story
So, you think this was helping your case? You think nobody would bother to open? Acorn got dismantled you stupid, why would a innocent organization do so? Since when democrats care about republican opinions?

It's both
At it's core, is a dopamine and outrage factory. Where that takes you depends on where you start.

>what is California

I really need to move off of gmail

>But hispanic people vote for republicans after full emigration. They are conservative christians.
False. That's just a retarded republican myth.

>leftypol

Attached: leftypol in a nutshell.png (1755x470, 117K)

Who benefits from a divided, paralyzed America?

Hispanic people vote for gibs. Which is the party of gibs?

>>he was never forced to retract that story
Why would you lie on the internet?

>You think nobody would bother to open?
You sure did, lol.

Google is just protecting us. They know what they are doing, just trust them.

the funny thing about censorship is that fundamentally it's a tool of oppression as it's always the strong censoring the weak, those without power are not the ones who have the power to censor those who do have power. yet in 2019 people would have you believe censorship is a tool of the underdog to fight the oppressor.

And this, kids, is a perfect example of why election tourist facebook boomers are pure cancer and should be bullied off of Jow Forums.

The old leftist and boomer myth of monopolies. I love it that we're past the point where we need to prove that monopolies are bad, it's just assumed now. That and completely fucking the definition of monopoly to mean what you disapprove of, instead of having any basic bases on reality. According to your boomer ass government break monopolies, so shown me a single case in the history of the world that a monopoly existed without government help AND prices increased. If a monopoly lower prices then it isn't bad.

>B-B-BAN ASSAULT OPINIONS!!
And this, kids, is a perfect example of why pro-internet censorship far-left redditors are pure cancer and should be bullied off of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1532655878957.jpg (570x960, 79K)

Attached: 8jhpl7gngk421.jpg (500x478, 61K)

>leftist calling anyone else a boomer
Ok.

Attached: leftist boomer.png (324x479, 191K)

>shown me a single case in the history of the world that a monopoly existed without government help
this is the same trick communists pull when they say "true communism has never been tried." there's always an edge case in definitions that they can point to to make it so not only does it not exist, it couldn't possibly exist. whenever a company is big enough there will always be some level of government involvement in some aspect of their business. it doesn't make for a very interesting or compelling argument.

based and redpilled
/thread

He was forced to pay $100,000 to one guy, not retract the story. If he retracted the story please point me where because I cannot find it. I'm only finding the apology.

You only shill for far-left megacorps now that they are silencing your enemies. Won't be so funny when you stop becoming useful and become their next target as the internet censorship crackdown escalates.

Go back.

>$100,000 to one guy
>one
Wrong

>not retract the story.
Wrong
>I'm only finding the apology.
That's literally what a retraction is you fucking moron.

That's the problem with your fucking argument. You'd only had to show me a case where a megacorp started fucking with people/prices and THEN the government came to the rescue. You simply said that the government starts involving itself with corporations before this point, and I assume, and breaking up things after it inserted itself. It's not a impossible or unreasonable standard. If monopolies tend to form themselves under captalism, surely you have at least one fucking example?