Smart cryptocurrency FULL integration, everything you do, share, buy, sold, watch is accountable by the blockchain

>Smart cryptocurrency FULL integration, everything you do, share, buy, sold, watch is accountable by the blockchain
>P2P File sharing (torrent)
>Files can be bought, sold and be unique thanks to crypto (real ownership of digital goods)
>Market for physical goods
>Self sustaining profitable market that rewards creators (of all media, games/videos/art/etc) and file hosters
>P2P Live streaming (acestream)
>P2P Websites/communities/forums/social media (IPFS)

These are (in my opinion) all the basics to cover the entire usage of the internet.

Combine all this on a downloadable application (web hosting completely defeats the purpose) and you have a "free" (as in money), indefinitely scalable WWW that completely negates current monopolies and allows creators to not be censored and consumers to support the things they like.

All the technology for everything i mentioned already exists, its just a matter of combining it into a pretty front end.

What is your opinion?

Attached: file.png (982x866, 1.74M)

>P2P everything
No thanks, I don't want you faggots to get a hold of my IP.

Attached: p2p.jpg (1080x2032, 603K)

>putting wheels on cars
No thanks, i saw how those wooden wheels on the carriages broke apart on the brick streets and i don't want to be on that when it happens.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.4M)

requires nonfree software to function

P2P will only be feasible when we have a new platform using a brand new technology based on cryptography and anonymity. Right now it's just stupid.
The rest is okay, but I wouldn't trust a single app/program/company to hold everything. Would rather prefer several separate systems disputing against each other, kinda like distros on GNU/Linux universe.

Who gives a fuck besides gnutards? You are not the market.

Are you retarded? You can't have P2P + STUN without exposing your IP address, it's a design flaw in the protocol. Or, you could argue, that the real design flaw is NAT, and I would agree to that. But ICE/TURN/STUN is literal privacy killers.

>These are (in my opinion) all the basics to cover the entire usage of the internet.
>except the ones where the users have freedom and don't live in mass surveillance DRM cancer hell

You would want a company selling your data and exploring you while you use their services?
Than just use Google/Facebook services

>Google's shady business practices and mishandling of your personal data is killing the internet
>lets employ mass surveillance DRM solutions instead

>P2P will only be feasible when we have a new platform using a brand new technology based on cryptography and anonymity.
Thats the point of the post
>but I wouldn't trust a single app/program/company to hold everything. Would rather prefer several separate systems disputing against each other
The inevitability of a single service taking over is already documented on everything we do online right now.
Google "network effect" or "aggregation theory".
>kinda like distros on GNU/Linux
GNU/Linux is a complete and undeniable failure as a popular consumer product, bad example to use.

>IT IS LIKE IT IS AND IT CANNOT BE FIXED BECAUSE IT IS
This is you.

Your hallucination has been noted.

>GNU/Linux is a complete and undeniable failure as a popular consumer product
so was windows, the only it's used now is because they made a licensing deal with IBM. the IBM PC was the successful consumer product, not windows

>P2P EVERYTHING!!!!! I'M A COOL ANARCHIST HACKER LIKE YOU GUYS!!!
This is you.

Attached: brainlet-boomer.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>both systems have existed for the same time, one belongs to one of the biggest companies on earth and is used by 90% of the world that owns a computer, and the other is used by neckbeards to watch anime titties on video players that use text as config files, and they are both a comparable failure
Oh, for a moment there i thought you weren't a retard that could understand basic society rules and economics.

Your hallucination and complete lack of reading comprehension has been noted.

>"free" (as in money)
Ask me how I know that you live in your mom's basement and you don't pay utilities.

>indefinitely scalable WWW that completely negates current monopolies
>e-e-except for the microsoft monopoly, t-t-that one is good! f-f-free market bad!

Your recordings and note takings has been noted, jew.

Imagine knowing nothing about technology and yet posting your hot opinions on Jow Forums
That takes a special kind of autism

You have no comprehension of how a P2P network integrated cryptocurrency works.

Imagine having no logical argument and using ad hominem instead because you are too insecure to admit you don't know something.

>You have no comprehension of how a P2P network integrated cryptocurrency works.
Electricity isn't free kid.

>ptp livestream
>ptp websites
Good luck havingore than 10 viewers, or 100 concurrent visitors to your website.
>Real ownership of digital goods
Cringe

>monopolies are okay as long as it's one i approve of!
>everyone else is hallucinating!
based schizoposter

>Good luck havingore than 10 viewers, or 100 concurrent visitors to your website.
You don't understand how the technology works.
>Cringe
Cringe is being a communist in 2019 and thinking that you can have a thriving community of any good (digital of physical) without a monetary incentive to drive it.

Go on the internet and search what quotation marks are used for, you'll learn something new today.

Your hallucinations of my thoughts have been noted.

Digital goods should not be compared to physical goods. You can't feed your family with digital food.

Back to Plebbit newfag.

>argue in favor of monopolies
>backpedal and insist it never happened when anyone can scroll 10 posts up and see
based schizoposter

>You can't feed your family with digital food.
You can if you create digital goods that can be sold without being freely multiplied.

Not an argument.

>tell everyone else they're hallucinating
>this makes my arguments correct!
based schizoposter

>You don't understand how it works
Sure great explanation you have there to enlighten me fagget.
>Muh gib me money
No

Except your economic incentives are backwards. The goal of agriculture is actually to decrease the cost required to multiply a plant, not increase it.

>Sure great explanation you have there to enlighten me fagget.
At least you admit you know nothing about what you are talking about, read about IPFS and related technologies.

Is there an argument here? Why are you comparing the efficiency of making a mass scale (which is unique and not free) product to the fact that that monetary incentives is what drive current content creation in the real world.

>tell everyone else they're hallucinating
>this makes my arguments correct!
based schizoposter

Yes and those monetary incentives are already working fine without crypto DRM bullshit. Information finds its price in a market. Your solution argues in favor of price fixing, so I can't support that.

Im building my own youtube stash and spreading it through soulseek and gnunet

Preliminary spec of what you're talking about available here:

>Yes and those monetary incentives are already working fine without crypto DRM bullshit.
No they aren't, in the current political climate you can only monetize one type of opinion, everything else makes you instantly an outcast and everyone deplataforms you, even your bank.

>Your solution argues in favor of price fixing
Prince fixing? Im not sure how you came about that conclusion, everyone would be able to set their own crypto-price to their own product.

This already exists.

And its part of what i wrote on OP.
Everything i wrote on OP already exists and is possible to do right now, we just need someone that makes it all work together and puts it in a neat package, like what Steve Jobs did with the iPhone.

Discord trannies have to go back