Pi 4

Where can I get my consumerist meme garbage. I need this toy junk dust collector.

Mr scissors man finally released his pi 4 in the same form factor

Attached: 1514077586292.png (500x294, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's with the shit look ?
Looks like a tranny.

raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/

go to buy and choose your country. don't expect to actually use it at all though, most people don't.

That guy was publishing programs in specialized magazines when you weren't even born

Mr scissors will cut u wide open for that
They are useless but I buy them as part of the programming club for my school

Don't deflect and answer.

Kind of want one to replace my Steam Link hooked up to my TV or use as a facebook machine.

Is the 4 capable?

Yeah stop prohibitioning.

Only if you install gentoo

You shut your whore mouth about My favorite YouTube autist

Attached: 1244659956107.png (640x400, 4K)

probably, the pi 4 looks to be just barely good enough to be used as a media center pc as long as you don't want to game much more than the basics. it also can probably be used as a home server. I'm considering getting one even though I consider them useless and everybody I know who has had one before including me never used it really.

Honestly I just want to know what you guys think about the Rpi now with gigabit ethernet and 4k. Do you think hobbiests will continue to buy them or is this a step in a shit direction? I didn't intend to start a troll thread I am just excited for news about the board that got me started in tech

it's pretty great. I mean we've had like 20 threads already and the response is positive. the more pure hobbiests will want more stripped down and focused boards but this new one having so many features and high specs is just better overall. the higher specs unlock a lot of potential for the thing.

>having a favourite youtuber

Based Mr Stanley man

Why does he talk in such a strange cadence? Great info always but its awkward listening to him talk.

Christopher Barnett from explainingcomputers.com. He's still got the old style of the classic nerd look so ya.

Thanks user ur a champ. I will buy some

Oi, make me bring in, Stanley the knife, mate.

That's how ALL computer nerds looked in 1980-2005

rPi 4 has the shills ABSOLUTELY SEETHING itt