Who else fed up of university/college?

Attached: 1451171707577.png (736x616, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niche.com/blog/should-i-go-to-a-public-university-or-private-college/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I graduated in 2005. Student loans paid off. I only have an AS degree and make ~130K. I'm not fed up with it at all because i didn't make stupid choices

i don't go to college and only study by myself through books from the imperial library of trantor and torrented courses.

I'm in my 6th year of PhD program. Fucking sick of it. Hopefully I'll finish this shit before the end of the year.

You're not doing a difficult college/university for fun. It may be, but probably isn't really.

It's to get / prove some skills, probably for your employer. Which BTW also isn't generally going to be fun, it just pays money.

I'm in the best university in my country and basically taking applied maths + comp sci in one and I want to myrder myself. Wasting my life when I could be having fun and playing videogames all day or something. What now, mathematics mathematics mathematics. People out there are writing shitty javascript code making thousands.

Lol

How many years of real experience do you need to be profitable after the 6 years of educational experience?

hope you enjoy working in academia the rest of your life

Do burger colleges really have all that forced culture/humanities stuff or is it a boogieman?

No idea what your even talking about. We have to take gen eds at my school but you can choose the topics. The class I took in my "culture" section was utopian fiction, you aren't obligated to take the black studies classes

Dude be grateful at all that you're in a good institution that teaches actual knowledge instead of cucked shit like black queer gender dysphoria classes .
It's easy to teach """"STEM"""" degrees as long as it transfers into a job. That's why state universities like to larp as private colleges even though the latter offers superior education.

Pic related is my uni my parents want me to go to (even though I want to go out-of-country so bad). They literally donated to the Hillary Clinton Super-PAC and colleges aren't supposed to do that.

Attached: 0F32jLs4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You sound like a loon.
Not very credible.

Dude be grateful at all that you're in a good institution that teaches actual knowledge instead of cucked shit like black queer gender dysphoria classes .
It's easy to teach """"STEM"""" degrees as long as it transfers into a job. That's why state universities like to larp as private colleges even though the latter offers superior education.

Pic related is my uni my parents want me to go to (even though I want to go out-of-country so bad). They literally donated to the Hillary Clinton Super-PAC and colleges aren't supposed to do that.

True, I guess I am just a spoiled brat. In my country, if you start teaching gender dysphoria, it is okay for students to kick you out of class.

In my country, if someone claims that "gender agenda" is being taught, a horde of drooling, screeching retards rises and chimps out, embarrassing everyone who isn't laughing at them.

3, you can learn all that shit in 3 fucking years + also get experience

>t. Clinton defense force
Educate yourself.
niche.com/blog/should-i-go-to-a-public-university-or-private-college/
The Ivy League is literally known for being private colleges funded by former alumni. What drugs are you on, my man?

I want to believe but I cannot. IT's like eastern europe is totally segmented from the world, despite eing in the european eunion. I want to believe it's all internet memes and people like Anna Lytical and Caroline Ehmke do not exist.........

Want to know why CS is pushed so damn hard in Unis? Minimal effort required by teachers (they literally have autograding software), theory hasn't changed drastically and only linearly in the last 50 years, prepares you for a software engineering job = profit.
If you major in CS you are actually guilty of being a cuck. You don't actually belong at Uni and just want the path of least resistance because your mind is too fucking weak.

I just graduated. They tried their best to make it miserable for me but it wasn't that bad. I had friends.

>frogposter
>too dumb for school

>Dude be grateful

Attached: 3937A4E8-5D1D-4DDA-951D-10ECC82CAD30.gif (800x371, 193K)

Which major?

I didn't pay for the program (had scholarship for the first 4 years and now I work half-time as a developer for an oil company). So I'm already profitable, although not as much as I could be by working full-time.

Academia or industry are both fine for me. Academia can be a pretty comfy and secure job, while industry could pay better.

literally me all day every day every week every month literally shitting on my own life

>t. 100k starting

Attached: 5593ee65-7390-4835-ad00-4d838dc6bf07.jpg (620x640, 65K)

It's not completely terrible, but there is general acceptance of retardation in popular culture in here.
In USA, you can tell a negro by the color of his skin. In poland, the caste of crime-prone, rap-listening, violent and stupid thugs has the same skin color as actual humans. Sometimes it makes it look like humans are spouting room temperature IQ things, just because you can pimp out a chimp to look like one of the humans.

>slacked off on my dissertation all semester
why do I keep doing this to myself

Attached: 1536295569321.png (509x574, 295K)

>literally
>LITERALLY cannot stop shitposting all day

>he fell for the college meme.
>he is going to spend the best years of his life learning pointless bullshit that has nothing to do with Tech
>He is going to be brainwashed by his professors
>He is not going to have any unique talents or skills.
>the things he does learn about tech will be pointless and never used in the real world
>he will have a hard time finding a job because companies dont want booksmart retards with no real world experience

god it amazes me that people fall for this shit. I actually know there are companies that dont even want college grads, they are usually brainlets, so they go for people with actually knowledge and experience.

should have got a couple of certs retard, would have taken you a couple of months to a year and you would allready be making money.

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

I got a bachelor degree.
Then I went for a master, but it was so fucking boring that I spend forever on my thesis without results.
So I dropped out and started my own business.

Now I'm earning a whole lot of nothing. But it will take off eventually, I swear!