State of Jow Forums

Stop posting until gook moot says so.

I am disgusted with all of you.

Attached: 1500828954823.jpg (600x559, 25K)

Shut the fuck up pussy

you're not being the person aniki knew you could be

so

If I see one more singles Millhouse meme, or any more tohou or gay posting. I will purposefully stub my toe OP delivers you got 18 hours Jow Forums.

Attached: 1450143712359-1.png (600x878, 598K)

Wob

What if it's a really cute 2hu?

That's all the info you're getting

henlo i am here to Jow Forumsr

Attached: 8EBD635E-BC77-444C-8A6C-E3E8F58C829B.jpg (320x400, 88K)

what if it's a relevant reaction image?

Attached: 1530166882753.jpg (900x1400, 128K)

Ok

Attached: D7C4EB63-945E-47B0-9FE2-9B969D286FE1.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Will op deliver?

The trick is that he already stubbed his toe, so he made an impossible request because he wanted to post it anyway.

Of course the first person to disobey my word is a filthy basketball American such a disgrace so filthy the mutt written face only seeks joy in destroying the creations of others and then claiming it as your own you disgust me you so-called amerimutt for now I am extremely disappointed not only within this whole board especially to the Americans they have betrayed the official Gospel of bant I set the rules in this thread only a few comments ago but you still decided to take your Twinkie greasy disgusting hot dog fucking fingers and slam them on your keyboard at such a high speed just to post your dumb 2ho picture did it really satisfy you are you really that happy seriously is this all the enjoyment that you get out of life I should have known you filthy AmericanI bet you sit on my page or sit on any other thread for that matter and whenever you get the chance to ruin the moment you go ahead and take it because the only thing you're known for is ruining other people's thunder fun enjoyment and the free spirit of bant isn't it funny that a nation that was founded on freedom and restriction against tyranny turns so violent against its own international community it's funny to think that one nation that was almost 250 years ago love the concept of keeping to yourself and protecting your Homeland but no you filthy ameribus invade any clay any board any thread any comments any image any post any roll you make me sick disgusting.

piss

Attached: ohm.jpg (500x543, 81K)

Don't do it, Leafman, its going to be painful and hardly worth it.

Of course the first person to disobey my word is a filthy basketball American such a disgrace so filthy the mutt written face only seeks joy in destroying the creations of others and then claiming it as your own you disgust me you so-called amerimutt for now I am extremely disappointed not only within this whole board especially to the Americans they have betrayed the official Gospel of bant I set the rules in this thread only a few comments ago but you still decided to take your Twinkie greasy disgusting hot dog fucking fingers and slam them on your keyboard at such a high speed just to post your dumb 2ho picture did it really satisfy you are you really that happy seriously is this all the enjoyment that you get out of life I should have known you filthy AmericanI bet you sit on my page or sit on any other thread for that matter and whenever you get the chance to ruin the moment you go ahead and take it because the only thing you're known for is ruining other people's thunder fun enjoyment and the free spirit of bant isn't it funny that a nation that was founded on freedom and restriction against tyranny turns so violent against its own international community it's funny to think that one nation that was almost 250 years ago love the concept of keeping to yourself and protecting your Homeland but no you filthy ameribus invade any clay any board any thread any comments any image any post any roll you make me sick disgusting.

the character he posted isn't a tohou. I was the first one to disobey you.

ok now kick your coffee table
i want to see blood

Attached: E8B880AA-F05B-4930-BD8C-C6B452346527.png (300x290, 88K)

Come on now, don’t be shy...

Attached: BCA01B64-B931-4C4E-865C-77A1B00EB402.jpg (800x958, 107K)

I've become so delusional and paranoid from all this anime anime posting posting posting I really really really don't don't really really know who to trust any anymore

I've become so delusional and paranoid from all this anime anime posting posting posting I really really really don't don't really really know who to trust any anymore

Trust me, and stub your toe for me

Attached: 75636DA9-11F6-4F59-A633-1D50161CC0E4.jpg (600x1000, 530K)

Look within your heart.
You know you can take me at my word.

Attached: 1518512478916.jpg (800x450, 74K)

God damn it I really need to stop copying pasting and replying to my own comments God damn it I really need to stop copying pasting replying to my own comments I really stop copying damn God replying own my comments God damn I really want whatcopying pasting stop, Scott own own God replying comments I really need God stop copying stop copying stop copying I really need God stop copying stop, damn it I really want copying pasting stop God stop God stop goddamnit stop God stop God stop God stop God stop God.

Oh leafs

Attached: canada.jpg (500x513, 41K)

Can I believe my own eyes is that the real leaf girl an English textbook form man why did you have to give me an erection dude.

This is a real English book, I picked up in Japan, I thought Jow Forums would appreciate.

All that text is giving off some sexual undertones to Canadian teachers hopefully sensei didn't get her visa approved for free.

Qt leaf

Attached: real leaf.png (1170x1142, 1.84M)