Bill gates now cares for linux and MacOS users

youtube.com/watch?v=v5pW_Mqt6dU

Attached: Bill gates.png (611x582, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=np4OwQaJItY
youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why doesn't he care about muh freedumbs?

Attached: prism-slide-51.jpg (700x525, 89K)

This is a goddamn press release disguised as entertainment.

that asian guy is funny

where is the linux part?

exactly

I just watched this:
invidio.us/watch?v=np4OwQaJItY

Chinks aren't good at american humor. Doesn't work, it has to be a smug gay white dude with glasses.

Talking to Bill Gates with this style, manner (even if it's scripted) is a disgrace.

We are talking about the guy who said "I love dicks!" Without a second thought on camera

I hope yall got your vaccines.

Fuck this white piece of shit. Can't wait to watch Microsoft crash and burn. Windows is such a clusterfuck he should be ashamed. Bill Gates should just hang himself on national TV.

But MS is doing better than ever. And the fact they're getting rid of ancient Windows code in favor of Linux is incredible.

Imagine being this delusional

does he even work in the company anymore? i think he doesn't give a shit about windows anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM

Attached: 1537675770105.jpg (1920x1280, 232K)

Jow Forums stop falseflagging

>MUH Jow Forums BOOGIEMAN
Dilate

>the host's disgusting asian accent
turned it off immediately

He can go fuck himself.

What a brilliant plan. Fuck the entire world for decades and when you're about to die you just give a few billions away to wash all the blood. Drink poo water for extra points.

a composting toilet is much cheaper and easier to build and maintain, but you can not pee in a composting toilet system, pee has to be disposed of separately

Who?

I'm having a hard time understanding what that asian guy is saying. It's the same for that booby maker chick. Is it because I'm nordic, maybe?

So Linux and Mac users are impoverished and can't afford toilets? Was that the shitty joke you were attempting, OP?

Most of everything billionaires normally do must get boring after a while. Drinking poo water is pretty novel.