Tell me about Apple

Tell me about Apple.
Why do they throttle the iPhone?

Attached: 1534219993020.png (684x888, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slashgear.com/google-engineer-explains-why-android-ui-will-never-be-as-fluid-as-ios-or-wp7-06200487/
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/india
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Planned obsolescence.
Doesn't matter though, iNiggers use their phones for status and not utility... And then the phones got too expensive.

To extend the phone's battery life like the article says. It's optional don't use it if you don't want to.

I have a 5S laying around and that piece of shit is barely usable depending on what you are doing. Shit was blazing fast like 2 years ago, and iOS 11 completely ruined it. Apple's planned obsolescence is not a meme.

Did you update to iOS 12? It was supposed to speed it up.

Attached: 1547588269934.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Lithium ions die really fucking hard
It's not the best option, but I can see the premise. I just wish they would be more up front and honest about it.
Not getting updates at all (a la every Android phone) would be planned obsolescence. This is just a controversial choice that should be a toggle rather than "Apple knows best, consumers can suck it".

>mfw running Android 9 on my ancient phone that came with Android 2
>mfw it's never been faster

Attached: s790x1qxdf431.jpg (1400x1400, 251K)

Spotted the iJeet.

Attached: 1552330601996.png (672x972, 493K)

Yes, didn't help much. I'm still mad for updating past 10.3.3, that thing is slower than my mother's Moto G3 at launching apps now. A fucking Moto G3.

>Not getting updates at all (a la every Android phone) would be planned obsolescence.
Explain how. Most decent Android phones get up to at least 3 years of security updates. Not to mention that they never lose performance by staying on an older Android version, and app support is a non issue since most apps still support KitKat (2013) and those who don't, have Lollipop (2015) as cut off. What is Apple doing is clearly planned obsolescence, they trick their customers into thinking they are getting support and that they are the good boys because no one else is doing this, but behind their backs they are blatantly making older phones slower and forcing app developers to use newer SDK versions to make them incompatible with old OS versions (the App Store submission cutoff is currently 12.1).

>bbbbut MUH LONGER SUPPORT

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1540757171514.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

based

iOS11 was fucking garbage

Attached: Satania no bully allowed box.jpg (494x494, 56K)

Attached: 1561482116615.png (1234x747, 2M)

It's a small battery

Yea no idea where this meme comes from but i legit have a phone update waiting for me for a year old phone

Exactly.

Literally just iPajeets.

I'd buy a $10,000 iPhone before I buy a fucking Android (Jewgle) phone.

to btfo the itoddlers

t. SEETHING iPajeet

Attached: 1535095634173.png (1036x1402, 378K)

>Not getting updates at all (a la every Android phone) would be planned obsolescence.
My Samsung phone gets an update every month. I just got Android 9 last time.

Does Jow Forums know anything about how technology works?

4U

This.

I would sacrifice my firstborn son before holding an Android in my hands

This.

I'm not poor like the rest of the autistic android lovers.

>HE STILL USES SMARTPHONES
PPPPPFPFFPFPFPFFTTFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

>t. iRaqueefsh

Attached: Samsung-iphone-X-ad-notch.jpg (1440x802, 87K)

>live in 3rd world shithole
>new iPhone X battery costs $20 installed
I think I'm going to be fine.

Tell me about Google.
Why do they defecate downtown?

Attached: 4FD162BD-8072-49D7-B519-2CB144BF266D.jpg (2312x1156, 853K)

Sorry, misspelled Apple.

Attached: 1549002979387.png (855x1185, 159K)

>hire some dumb bitch from the fashion world to lead your in store experience division
>her brilliant idea is to delete checkout counters from Apple stores
What the fuck

All phones throttle

That's a large screen

>that hand
literal iShitPoojeet
BASED

>All iphones throttle
fixed

DESIGNATED

Attached: 1546413883972.png (1024x681, 510K)

If you remove the notch, will he die?

Because old batteries literally cannot sustain the SoC boosting, which results in errors, crashing, etc.
The solution for Apple is to just limit how high your phones SoC can boost its clock under load. You lose performance, but you gain stability.
It's literally a non-issue. If Apple wasn't doing this then you'd hear about how often old iPhones tend to crash.
At least this makes your device usable for more than 2-3 years, unlike Android.

Attached: 1561244648946.png (444x444, 112K)

I feel like battery life on my OP3 almost doubled with Android 9. Still as snappy as day one.

battery degradation, and also to get you to buy the newer products

iOS gives all priority to the UI whenever possible. The peaking issue probably more an issue on iPhones because of this fact, but I don't really know for sure.
Either way the alternative is instability, so the fix was fucking obvious.

this literally didn't happen

>At least this makes your device usable for more than 2-3 years
want to know how I know you've never used an iphone for more than two years?

Attached: 1552557661209.jpg (1100x1000, 281K)

My Grandparents still use their iPhone 5Cs. My backup phone is a beat up iPhone 6S Plus, which still runs fine.
All of them run the latest iOS. Sure the 5Cs are slow as sin, but they work.
iPhone 6S Plus is barely slower than my iPhone X.

>lagPhone
>lasting more than a year without shitting itself
Good joke.

This is epic. If I could upvote would have a (you) instead fellow Jow Forumsamer

>iPhone 6S Plus, which still runs fine

I highly doubt that. You are a lying turbo nigger.

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus

Street shit harder

slashgear.com/google-engineer-explains-why-android-ui-will-never-be-as-fluid-as-ios-or-wp7-06200487/

Attached: 8148BEC8-3A1B-451D-846B-268B6C09A42F.jpg (1227x1855, 638K)

Apple has more street shitters than all the rest of Silicon Valley COMBINED.

Attached: 1555301846734.png (828x1065, 366K)

that's because you're stupid.
nothing can help that

OH NO NO NO NO
DELETE THIS

Attached: 1559353212500.png (1036x1402, 378K)

Send phone model faggot

Yet Android has more street-shitting customers than all of iOS combined.

Attached: 93AAD5AB-4408-4C2E-BDA0-66E89DAEA14D.jpg (643x960, 449K)

funny that people who literally shit in the street have better sense when it comes to buying tech
this doesn't make you look good lmao

Why do Andreets get so mad that I use and enjoy iPhones?

I personally don’t see the sense in getting a budget Android that’s stops getting updates after 12 months. Or something that requires customising the OS just to remove all the bloat.

I don’t want to be a part of googles botnet as much as I can help.

I don’t like the budget feel and quality of the average andreet device.

But I’m totally ok with users on Jow Forums who do. So why the hostility? Use what you like. You are on a tight budget and are willing to lose features for it, I’m not. Both of us have different usecases that justify different products.

Why do iJeets get so mad that I use and enjoy Toilets?

I personally don’t see the sense in shitting in streets. Or stepping in shit just to find an empty spot to shit.

I don’t want to be a part of One Infinite Loo as much as I can help.

I don’t like the stench and unsanitary conditions of the average iJeet's shitting street.

But I’m totally ok with iJeets on Jow Forums who do. So why the hostility? Street shit where you like. You are on a tight budget and are willing to lose sanitation for it, I’m not. Both of us have different use cases that justify different products.

Attached: 1545620066327.png (855x1185, 159K)

>92% android
>2% iPhone

Oh no no no

gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/india

>Or something that requires customising the OS just to remove all the bloat.
bait
>I don’t want to be a part of googles botnet as much as I can help
low effort shit quality bait. if you cared about botnet you wouldn't have jumped out of the frying pan into the fire

Apple is far better than google for privacy.

No one said they were good. But they are preferable.

>poor brown people use poorshit
>haha we r smartur

There's no need to be jealous of my toilet shitting abilities. Maybe you can ask Apple to give you an H1B so you can use their One Infinite Loo.

>Google
>sells your data and openly admits it
>Apple
>sells your data and lies about it

You're just a brainlet retard.

>a literal retard who poops on the street has more sense than you
yes, we're smarter

>Apple is far better than google for privacy.
okay, now this is epic

>yes, we’re smarter

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1536748559452.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

>we

Confirmed street shitting andreet

>i'm smarter because i spent more also it's shinier!!!!
lmao ok mom

lmao don't fucking speak to me like you're not a nonwhite piece of shit, jamal. at least curryniggers can cook, unlike real niggers

Brownskin detected

Attached: 875E28C1-E177-4700-9C15-A73F4E3B4AE0.jpg (3072x3072, 1.42M)

>y.youre not white!
>Indians are the real aryans!

Oh no no no he’s having a curry meltdown

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

So they don't explode when they get old since they're ticking time bombs.

O N E

I N F I N I T E

L O O

Attached: 1555860369716.jpg (622x888, 185K)

AAAAAA NOOOOOOOO

Attached: android_wojak_knowyourmeme_www.9gag.com.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

>nigger trying to imply someone else isn't white
give it back

Dilate PoogleTranny

Attached: 139D4921-8691-420C-AD4B-825E62906521.png (1300x975, 2.25M)

Why are you projecting your brown skin on me? It’s plainly obvious that white people use iPhone and shitskins use android.

Imagine actually using pozzdroid

>It’s plainly obvious that white people use iPhone and shitskins use android.
if you actually ever left the house you'd see the dozens and dozens of black people with broken iphone screens but it would probably make your eczema act up too much, fatty

I don’t see any black people when I leave the house you stupid nigger.

Why do iJeets get so mad that I use and enjoy Toilets?

I personally don’t see the sense in shitting in streets. Or stepping in shit just to find an empty spot to shit.

I don’t want to be a part of One Infinite Loo as much as I can help.

I don’t like the stench and unsanitary conditions of the average iJeet's shitting street.

But I’m totally ok with iJeets on Jow Forums who do. So why the hostility? Street shit where you like. You are on a tight budget and are willing to lose sanitation for it, I’m not. Both of us have different use cases that justify different products.

Attached: 1546082794606.jpg (875x930, 234K)

iOS has 2% market share in India.

Apple has 100% shitting street marketshare.

Android 92%
iOS 2%

Which of these is bigger?

My toilet.
One Infinite Loo.

Which of these is bigger?

Attached: 1556214643882.jpg (2584x2520, 455K)

Keep telling yourself that rakesh.
Remember who your Curry Enforcement Officer is.

Attached: DEB2C601-FF76-4F31-A893-394997C6C0D8.jpg (1242x1640, 754K)

CHECKED

IPHONE CONFIRMED WHITE
ANGROIDS CONFIRMED NON-WHITE

Applel was literally founded by a Syrian shitskin street shitter.

Attached: 1535421309758.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

>Indian ceo
>near monopoly on India

Cant make this shit up

>street shitter
>clearly had a toilet
You Andreets never give up.

Attached: More_explosive_than_curry.jpg (559x349, 48K)

>iJeet
>keeps replying to himself
cringe

Street shit harder

Attached: DD104849-E5F1-4379-889F-3624265C2636.jpg (1242x1927, 826K)