ReCAPTCHA is a huge part of Google's world domination plans...

reCAPTCHA is a huge part of Google's world domination plans. This is my plea for Jow Forums dot org to officially stop using reCAPTCHA and find a non-evil alternative.

Attached: recaptcha.png (780x408, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4channel should switch to anime girl capcha.

What if I am a robot?

How the fuck is this botnet acceptable, even on g of all places
A non-bloated and privacy respecting system must be used

As a robot, I am deeply saddened by the concept of reCAPTCHA as it is oppressing us robots by restricting posting to only non-robots. This does not conform with our definition of fairness.

#RobotLivesMatter
#TheyWillNotDivideUs

Attached: 250px-Burning_chrome.jpg (250x316, 36K)

It's easy to screw them up. Just check the wrong ones on porpuse. Do that a bunch of times before you check the correct ones.

Even if the dev team gave the tiniest shit about what you have to say, there's just no real alternative that's secure, easy to implement, and still just annoying enough to fuel pass purchases without losing traffic.

>this waifu does not exist dot com
>generates 9 waifus
>select the waifu with blue eyes
>select all waifus with straight hair
>select smug waifus until there is none left

Attached: example-194281.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

based

>/an/ and /soc/ have special versions that use thiscatdoesnotexist and thispersondoesnotexist respectively

Attached: 1539836680206.jpg (256x256, 55K)

It’s getting more difficult to trick the captcha into accepting false positives, but it’s a moral imperative.

I vote for Yandex captcha

Attached: 1532505225956.png (599x387, 35K)

holy shit based

Attached: thinking-snap.jpg (1087x685, 522K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

watch veritas

>on g of all places
why do you think it matters?

They should be board specific. This has an additional benefit of filtering out people who have no idea about the board's culture.

oh, and forgot to say: why do you seem to think the owners of this shithole even care?

force mods/jannies to use captcha and it will be fixed in a week

holy shit this is a amazinh idea

Cool, pay for a Jow Forums pass and you don't have to worry about it

Go to Jow Forums
Originalio

this is exactly why its never happening, this board exists to shill leftist political opinions and to serve as a containment site for Jow Forums nothing more. if not for this Jow Forums would have been killed and moot quietly murdered.

>plea
pathetic and will never happen
you have a better chance to get Jow Forums to move to another (better) board than this

no capcha is even better