This is my ideal Europe. Thoughts?

This is my ideal Europe. Thoughts?

Attached: fixed europe 2.png (2988x2187, 565K)

Totally fine with this

well the niggerstan's missing

Ideal Europe doesn't have Israel.

Based

Attached: 1540414986106.jpg (1802x720, 637K)

It reminds me of Pravda once ran an article predicting the US will split into 5 sections. This map looks good, but Israel is wrong.

Wrong.
Israel is based and the only reasons its held back are :
-Araps
-Not enough for a fertile areas/not enough docks
-religion seeped into everything so people work 0.5-1.5 days less a week and everything's too expensive.
If kosher wasn't mandatory for lots of products and people could work on Saturday/shabat everywhere Israel would immediately improve quite a bit since food would become cheaper

Are you saying you don't like being Jewish? :(

We have to promote pluralism and forcing expensive kosher products upon the majority of people in the country doesn't seem like a good idea.
75% of Americans identify as Christians yet the majority doesn't pray and follows most holidays, if people in Israel do the same they're still Jewish.

>Doesnt matter
n-no

Attached: 1514451179812.jpg (397x398, 22K)

Huh, yeah you make a really good point.

Well at least you don't have to have mandatory pray time 5 times per day right?

Sure, when are you leaving?

Would never work if you're not gonna include the best country

Attached: willem alexander.jpg (293x172, 7K)

Jews technically need to pray 5 times on set hours and when you wake up and there are more you do for different stuff or during the morning evening etc.
In addition to that there are more for Saturdays or special occasions or deaths or celebrations etc...

Greater Lechia*

Even though i cant stand frogs, it is worth it for a united europe

Mine is better.

Attached: the_completely_obvious_and_inevitable_future_of_europe,_north_asia,_and_north_africa.png (3440x1356, 164K)

wtf am i looking at right now

Pretty much what the filename says.

>Half of Europe with lots of eastern Europe
>Northern Europe

>Slavs
>Master race

Slavs are the future, you wretched kikeoid lifeform. Tremble in fear before their alcoholism and belligerence.

Besides, you'll be sucking mountains of Slav cock in a few years anyway when you end up having to move to Sakhalin to flee the mighty Turanic revival.

The Jew fears the ANGLO, you will be fuel for the gears that turn the blood factories

this image every fucking time