You have 3 nuclear bombs that should be used to cause the major damage/chaos possible to modern global society in terms...

You have 3 nuclear bombs that should be used to cause the major damage/chaos possible to modern global society in terms of technology, internet outage, technology production, investigation, etc.

Where are you placing them?

Attached: 2222223323121413412.jpg (627x616, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In ur mum. Airtight

* petroleum/beacon array
* nuclear plants
* green circuit assemblers

Jow Forums.org, 4channel.org and 4channel.org

dont you spooks at least try anymore

bump

Depends on the blast yield.

^
nice try, NSA

White house, Panama's Canal, Beijing.
Destroying any buffer state seat of government would probably create havoc in the region too. This is kinda complex though, there are likely more optimal solutions (destroying Pyongyang would likely lead to quite the power loss for China for example, while New York could brick many business transactions)

very interesting. now tell me about yourself? where did you go to school? what sort of friends do you have?

israel x3
nuke those cunts off the earth
>has the added benefit of killing off most of the tech companies too

Israel, Hollywood, New York.
If I had more I'd glass London, India, Africa, Germany, France, Quebec, all of the industrial centers in China, the entire middle east, and the rest of the East and West coast of the US.

based

Brainlet here:
*Around 400km above San Francisco
*Another emp on East China Sea or just Japan
*Congo
Also considered Mecca, but they would just rebuild it

saudi arabia, france, canada

Doesn't google have some important headquarters or some shit that are extremely secured? like with a lot of data

Attached: 1561302865134.jpg (1000x972, 150K)

Baltimore

New York's metropolitan area's a no brainer. Taking out the two largest market exchanges in the world will already top anything else you can do, not to mention the amount of talent and management you take out.

I might target Tokyo just because how concentrated it is. How big of bombs? If I could hit both Tokyo and Seoul that'd be a no brainer, but I'll assume that's too much.

Hell, let's make it the trifecta and bomb Shanghai. Largest port in the world. Panama sounds tempting, but is the disruption really THAT big of an impact. 14,000 ships go through the Panama Canal and most of them COULD go around, but it would cost more. Whereas as an endpoint and launchpoint of goods, Shanghai would be taking it straight off the map.

Twitter servers, facebook servers, reddit servers

>call Trump and tell him I have nuclear weapons
>tell him I'm going to detonate one in Detroit to prove it
>once done demand he shuts down the Internet or the next target will be New York City

id nuke japan three times

Fuck that I'd sell them to Iran and spend the rest of my life living like a king in Switzerland

>bacon array
That is what I read. I thought wtf user's a fucking monster.

Based and redpilled

israel

San Francisco
Meca
North Pole

>Meca
Oh, good idea. Turn your one bomb into several bombs. I mean you'll have no control of where THOSE bombs go, but you'll have a pretty good idea.

You only need 1. You set it off in Geneva, Switzerland. That's where most of the worlds banking is centralized.

Mexico
Geneva
London

Yeah, it holds a lot of ASSETS (approximately 1/4th of the world's inter-national net value). But raw assets really aren't as important as circulating money. Think of it this way. In a huge stock market crash, certain people who leveraged the wrong way at the wrong time lose EVERYTHING, but the market keeps on spinning. Because the ports and markets are open and the people making goods are and services are still offering it to the people buying it.

It's a fine place to bomb to cheese off a LOT of people, but I wouldn't put it in my top 10.

Right here right now

Why Mexico?

>But raw assets really aren't as important as circulating money
Sure, but everything is traded based on money, so it would be a major problem. The world would tear itself apart before anything is solved. Think 1929 but magnified 1000x.

Two for China (maximum yield), one for Putin (minimum yield).

Jerusalem
TelAviv
Haifa

>dumbass Amerilard, the post

lol arab
blasting the west before mecca.

>not launching all 3 from mecca
Do more with less

aws datacenters

1. Israel
2. Israel
3. Israel
Why bother fucking the whole globe when you could remove jew?

Place put options on all oil companies and refiners buy as much gasoline as you can I'm talking millions of gallons before the next days trading. Destroy all major oil refineries in America and oil receiving facilities. Sit back and watch as you become an instant millionaire. It will take decades for the oil refining infrastructure to be rebuilt you can sit back and watch the chaos unfold.

Moscow. Moscow and Moscow.

Israel would surely be one of the targets yes but you're a fucking delusional Jow Forumstard if you think merely bombing Israel three times is enough to make jews magically disappear

This would make a global hard reset.

You have 3 bombs, cannot destroy 150 separate datacenters around the world

hes a jew you retard, they get rock hard over this because they think it means the messiah is going to come cull the gentiles.

Attached: 1544508203947.jpg (900x1273, 795K)

3 nukes don't seem big enough to cover the whole continent of Africa, the middle east and china.

Stay the hell away from my factory

1 on Israel
2 on israel's bitch america
and 1 on the anglos

oops i mean one on each

1 on Moscow
1 on Washington
1 on Beijing

All on OP's house, but not even armed to blow. Just send three inert bombs to smash through his house with the weight alone.

California, Beijing, Israel

washinton dc

new york

and moscou to keep it even.

>*Around 400km above San Francisco
Nothing of value is there to destroy with an EMP. They could just get a new batch of Chinkpads download their shit from the cloud and be back to normal in a few days.

>*Another emp on East China Sea or just Japan
Building new fabs isn't that easy. Especially if you kill all the fab producing stuff too.

Apple HQ, Google HQ, Amazon HQ

Chongqing, Shanghai, and Beijing.

Those are the most populated cities so that would kill the most people, which is the only thing which matters.

>cities
ur all smalltime

Attached: Supervolcano_World_Map.png (1992x1012, 236K)

SF
Seattle
Israel

Israel
Tel aviv
Yellowstone volcano

This

California
New york
Israel

one on that black cube in the middle east i'm interested if theres anything isnide, two in the most densily population areas of africa since their population needs controlling

Attached: 61244486_p0.png (726x833, 360K)

On USA, Russia and Izrael.

I think you're all very angry people who need to go give your head a shake. Saying that and this is just a hypothetical game, I'd place them all in France and wipe the place off the map because, as we all know, no fucker likes the French.

Attached: Aids.jpg (646x830, 69K)

Mecca
Jerusalem
Vatican/Varanasi(or wherever the krishna-freaks go to jerk each off)

>no American likes the French.
FTFY

All on chernobyl for maximum cheeki breeki

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

Attached: rafale_sipa.jpg (1000x520, 36K)

All three on Am*rica.

Attached: IMG_20190625_042244_486.jpg (1024x578, 117K)