Have you tried programming while on drugs?

have you tried programming while on drugs?

Attached: be2.png (800x800, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-27/kill-me-baby-actress-idol-ai-takabe-arrested-for-alleged-drug-possession/.94677
orgmode.org/manual/Creating-timestamps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Winners don't use drugs.

Based

cept for athletes and soldiers

And musicians and CEOs and day traders

Winners aren't retards that work in absolutes.

Anyway addy is obvious, but shrooms are REALLY underrated for learning/problem solving both during light trips and the day after them, also from microdosing in general

I write my triplogs in emacs. Does that count?

I guess while I'm here, I should ask if there's a timestamp shortcut for org-mode. C-c . just gives a date, not a 24 hour time, and typing that shit is the hardest part of keeping the log, since it needs to be accurate.

Only caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. Everything else is for dumb niggers.

>alcohol
>not for dumb niggers

>tons of way better, less harmful drugs than alcohol and nicotine
>calling anyone a dumb nigger
Obviously you've never tried anything not legal and are just talking out of your ass
>nicotine
>not for dumb niggers

>have you tried programming while on drugs?
Ne careful, that's how things like Urbit happen.

no dealer :(

Since we're already arguing

God tier: dude weed edibles (metabolizes differently than inhalation), shrooms, acid
High tier: addy, modafinil, dude weed
Mid tier: opioids if you're not an easily addicted retard
Not worth the following week/cumulative brain damage: MDMA
Low tier: alcohol, coke
Shit tier: nicotine
Holy shit nigger what are you doing: hard drugs, nicotine in the form of cigarettes

that's my type of girl (boy), op.
name?

>not legal
That's because I'm not a dumb nigger. Only use drugs that your ancestors used.

Yeah, coffee.

She is in jail user.

Do you believe this stupid shit or am I being baited

I micro dose Psilocybin daily (work days only). I smoke pot on the weekends and evenings when I'm working Personal projects or freelance shit. Every now and then I'll take like 4 grams of shrooms, and just work on what ever comes to me.

>Only use drugs that your ancestors used.
My late mom used heroine and meth. that count?

She's a character from anime Kill Me Baby whose voice actress got caught using weed or whatever drugs (heavy punishement in Japan).
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-27/kill-me-baby-actress-idol-ai-takabe-arrested-for-alleged-drug-possession/.94677

Oh yeah and coffee obviously.

she had good taste, user

Are you actually a dumb nigger?

>ancestor
Look back further than your nigger parents.

How do I get some good psychadelics? I have literally no connections.

It's okay when Japan does it

If you're a burger, you can order shroom spores legally in any state not GA, CA or Idaho, Google the rest of what you need and how to grow. For yuros you can order 'magic truffles' which are the same chemical as shrooms legal due to loopholes, which are also far cheaper than the equivelant street price of shrooms

I suppose coffee and cigs are your way of honouring your Ethiopian and Aztec ancestors.

Should mention yuros can also just buy spores too. I got some in Amsterdam and brought them back to the US

this is a pretty good list

Attached: .jpg (435x435, 96K)

eurocuck here, anything that contains psilocybin and psilocin is illegal here

you can get 4-aco-dmt safely from darknet sold as shrooms

Yes. Cocaine, speed, weed, acid, mdma, modafinil, steroids, benzos, you name it.
All of them made me worse at programming and are outclassed 10x by the performance of a cup of tea or coffee.
If have years of experience messing with this stuff and I can assure you that it’s a dead end. I know some of you are gonna go down this path anyway so all I can tell you guys is that I empathize with the pain you will experience when you inevitably get tired and try to stop doing it.

Attached: DDAC9662-35D6-45E8-964E-B8B0E1EAA047.jpg (600x800, 138K)

DXM is like ketamine junior. Read the erowid guide, go DXM HBr only with no additives, and never mix it with antidepressants or MAOIs.

Just about every single world leader was using amphetamines back in the day.

I know you can order them in a shitton of countries regardless and nobody cares, my German friend has also successfully ordered them.

One more thing I forgot to mention is spores are legal in the US due to not containing psilocybin (You can buy them for "observing under a microscope")

When I take adderall it's the only time I "program" (fixing all my bash scripts).

Attached: 1561244648946.png (444x444, 112K)

>t. Has never done any of them or abused them like a retard

Self medication is abuse.

Are you that slow without drugs?

My addy/modafinil are prescribed but okay

>Self medication is abuse.
>*siiip*

Yes. I've been repressed/depressed for the last 20 years or so. I'm still trying to recover.

Prescriptions from American doctors don’t count.

Your opinion has been noted

Big agree on the dude weed edibles, that shit is night and day compared to smoking for me

I don't see how anyone could actually code on edibles

My strategy is to write unit tests while sober and then try to implement the units while in space

you sound cute :3
are you transitioning perhaps?

What signals gave you the idea I'm trans?
Either way yes, but I'm not very cute unfortunately.

say no to programming

>Only caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. Everything else is for dumb niggers.
ironic

I can program drunk OK, but I'm terrible at programming high.

im high as fuck right now

Attached: 3d1.jpg (900x675, 181K)

I'm getting there

hashish doesn't improve lisp programming skills, but emacs paren matching mode works better.

Attached: Lai03.png (1280x1024, 213K)

stop, inject testosterone. should've tested yourself before you went into transitioning, you probably have the test levels of an 80 year old. don't be part of the 42%.

>not having a hyper-connected and efficient brain structure

Attached: Brain-Imaging.png (690x385, 69K)

vim-fag myself, but does this help?
orgmode.org/manual/Creating-timestamps.html

this

xtc one time, but was to fucked to enter my password...

>My doctor Goldstein shekelberg said it's okay so it's not abuse!

Attached: 1541294186746.png (444x444, 159K)

I'm already part of the 42%. And my desires have been here since before puberty. Go away.