Have any well-known people in the computer world commented on Terry?

Was he really the genius everyone says he is?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Terry Davis's Broadcast - Kenster Interview 2018 03 25 01 04 57 - YouTube (607x458, 404K)

Noone with a life gives a fuck about this schizo retard and his meme OS.

my boss at FAANG loves him

>FAANG
nice LARP

why should someone give a damn?

>Noone
>t. spelling retard

If I become well known in the computing world I will pay very public respects to Terry.

>everyone
Jow Forums isn't everyone.

But if you really think 'everyone' is saying he is a 'genius', then there's no point in asking this question because 'EVERYONE' says he is.

John Linux himself said that they were upset about his death.

>t. seething cianigger

The only people who call Terry a genius aren't programmers

Don't get too close to the sun user

The SJW will clip your wings before you get too influiential by simply quoting Terry. "Cia Niggers"

>t. glowing nigger

haha epic post

This, but also this: Stop spelling no one as noone, it looks like an archaic spelling of noon.

I think calling Terry a genius is a stretch, but he certainly had above average computer engineering knowledge and skills; compared to this board he had a great deal more.
I really wonder what he could have accomplished, if he hadn't had schizophrenia.

No, they're all jealous transsexuals.

He was a good programmer, with a literally religious drive to accomplish, and a lot of time on his hands. He was also fucking insane, and if he was in meds he probably could've done interesting things besides code a meme OS. Also he jerked off on stream.

Friendly reminder that Terry's religiosity was a product of his schizophrenia. He was an atheist before that.

Try writing your own operating system from scratch, dont use linux. Write it in a combination of C and assembly language. You now need to write the code that will format disks and write the disk geometry onto the drive. You need to write memory handling routines and your own graphics output handlers.
After you have tried all that, you tell me, is he a genius?
One thing I absolutely guarantee is that you will find it extremely difficult to understand exactly how to make an operating system perform the necessary steps to run a disk drive properly

This post is glowing for some reason! Is it only me or do you see it too bros?

>One thing I absolutely guarantee is that you will find it extremely difficult
It's not difficult, it just requires alot of knowledge
beginners often get the two confused

This tranny meme is old and tired. Be more creative you stupid faggot.