So there I was, about to download the worst fucking distro from debian.org, a litterally 8 year old website

So there I was, about to download the worst fucking distro from debian.org, a litterally 8 year old website.

With a slogan like "the universal operating system" you'd think it would support graphics cards that have been on the market for a full fucking year, however its probably more accurate to say debian is known for its ""Stability"" and by stability I mean when you download debian "stable" in 2019 you're downloading linux kernel 4.9 from 2016. Also fuck new people trying to get into linux, Debians ancient packages are the base for a lot of linux distros people will end up using as their first distro? and for that matter fuck anyone who wants to do graphic design, do video or play games. Just basically re-install your whole system to be newer and you're good. Good luck figuring that out new people.

Want to install the nvidia proprietary drivers? Well first you'll need to manually add the repository since we don't want people having acess to evil non free software like intel microcode by default. All good to go? Go ahead and type out this since you still don't have any way to copy paste since no graphics drivers ```apt install linux-headers-$(uname -r|sed 's/[^-]*-[^-]*-//') nvidia-driver```

Fuck debian

Attached: file.png (417x365, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/CD/artwork/
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/buster_di_rc2/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-buster-DI-rc2-amd64-netinst.iso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the source to that awful image linked on debian's website debian.org/CD/artwork/

just update to buster lmao

The unyiffed simply don't understand the magnificence of the free software movement. Go enjoy your graphics support with the gentoo traitors, baldskin slave. Your kind needs to stick together.

You wrote out this whole retarded rant just because you had to apt install nvidia drivers?

debian works flawlessly on my server, are u trying to use it as a desktop OS? Have sex.

I dare you to find buster from Debian.org without using a search engine good fucking luck

>brainlet can't use Debian
Thank god, keep the ubongers migrants out of Debian and make them migrate to some Ubongo based distro.
Pretty easy to do. Even easier to go to sources.list and change stretch to buster in the repos.

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/buster_di_rc2/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-buster-DI-rc2-amd64-netinst.iso

Here's the nonfree one since you don't care to buy hardware that respects your freedom

install gentoo

>Fuck debian
Fuck Linux in general.

Go back to /v/

you used an anime furry fox as your image. your the worst fucking person.

ITT:
>Zoomer can't navigate on a website that you need to read stuff instead of clicking images and so he can't find the proper download he wants
Thanks Debian, I hope the website doesn't change.

>fuck anyone who wants to do graphic design, do video or play games
indeed

You could just install stretch and upgrade to buster from there. That is what I did.

opensuse.org
Thank me later.

>WWWAAAAAAH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD A REPO OR EDIT A CONFIG FILE BECAUSE I'M RETARDED AND I JUST SHIT MYSELF I NEED A CHANGE NOWWWW

Dota works like a charm on buster.

>being this low iq

Imagine using a Unix-like OS and being assmad about having to edit config files. Stick to fagOS, zoomer.

GNU is a server OS

LMAO, why /usr/sbin and /usr/local/sbin aren't in the path by default?
wanted to run reboot in terminal but got a "bash reboot command not found"
Also why aren't net-tools and rfkill installed? You'd expect to run a command as basic as ifconfig
What's Debian's problem?

Attached: Black-Girl-Wat.jpg (599x626, 33K)