Sup Jow Forums where i can find a good source to download windows 7 iso?

Sup Jow Forums where i can find a good source to download windows 7 iso?

Attached: windows-7-ultimate-32-bits-e-64-bits-ativaco-D_NQ_NP_807839-MLB27384192487_052018-F.jpg (500x348, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/downloads/
pcsteps.com/45-download-windows-7-iso-legally-free-digital-river/
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Microsoft .com

This

Also you're gonna want Windows 8.1 at this point.

gentoo.org/downloads/

pcsteps.com/45-download-windows-7-iso-legally-free-digital-river/
Fuck head

theres no reason to use windows 8, you either use 7 or 10

>win8
don't do this

This logo will never not make me feel all fuzzy inside

It is just the apex comfy and funcional OS

Windows 7 is eol in a few months while Windows 8.1 is supported for the next 4-5 years. I'm on Win 7 myself, and I'm dreading migrating to 8.1, but it's still better than 10.

There's no need to use 8.1, Microsoft will still shit out updates for Windows 7 long after it reaches EOL. You can hack Windows 7 to receive POSReady2009 updates until 2023. And even after that it will get critical updates. Hell they are still shitting out Windows XP updates for critical vulnerabilities and XP is down to 7% of global computers compared to 7s 38%.

So you switch from MSE to some other antivirus, what's the fucking deal? A major security vulnerability like Wannacry that affects even up to date systems on a wide scale only occurs every couple of years and even then MS will issue patches for depreceated OS's like XP

windows 8 has no marketshare, it doesn't matter what microsoft says they will support windows 7 more because it's the one that matters the most
if you're upgrading you may as well go to 10, going to 8 is brainlet tier

imagine actually using windows and not wanting updates though, lol

>You can hack Windows 7 to receive POSReady2009 updates until 2023.

I keep reading about this but haven't seen an actual manual on how to achieve this

Btw does the sevenforums admins know of this? They should make a sticky on there if it doesn't get them into trouble with ms lawyers

>You can hack Windows 7 to receive POSReady2009 updates until 2023
This sounds like sheer fantasy

I don't use torrents myself anymore but that mirror site they listed there appears to be parked now, unsurprisingly

heidoc.net iso download tool

the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 7/

Well duh use this if you don't want to torrent. I'm mad at myself for posting some curry website instead of the eye

That "hack" is a myth. You're thinking of the Windows XP registry key that allowed it to receive POS updates, and it only worked for 32-bit. No such methods exist for Windows 7 at the moment, and if one ever is discovered, it likely wouldn't support 64-bit.

you should be using nt 3.51

The problem is that these poojeet tech bait sites/clickfarm operations are getting increasingly hard to detect

It's not just restricted to tech either but also to areas like medicine news etc

en_windows_7_professional_n_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677207.iso is best, supports both bios & uefi mstoolkit crack
en_windows_7_enterprise_n_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677704.iso is the same thing but has useless bloat (imo) like bitlocker