Mouse thread

What do i buy? I'm doing palm grip, and need about 125-135mm long mouse.
Is pic related (Pro Intellimouse) okay?
Also, i want no wireless and preferably no gaymer meme.

also, general mouse thread i guess?

Attached: RE2XJQn.jpg (1253x705, 43K)

>no gaymer meme
Best no gaymer mouse out there is the new Intellimouse, has one of the best sensor (PMW 3389) and has omron switches that don't tend to double click like the 50 million rated ones.

I agree with this user. Had new Intellimouse for a month and works great.

scroll wheel has issues on newest linux kernels, and the Microsoft software isn't great. The mouse itself is great though.

the choices for office mice with good sensors is limited at best sadly. if the OP here could deal with gaymer designs and turn off the lights he would have way better options

If your issues with mouse is click issues, you either learn to solder in those tiny microswitches, buy new mouse each time, or buy mouse with user replaceable switch (many of the ASUS ROG mouses)

>linux

no one fucking cares retard

(im op)
I currently have a gaymer meme since a few months, and its trash. SteelSeries Rival 600. The rubber shits on the sides are already falling off and leaking glue, the lights can be turned off via the driver, but as soon as you uninstall it it starts glowing again. Sensor is 10/10 tho, but after this i'm not going to buy another gamer meme, except maybe if its really good in all other areas. Sad, because my quite old SteelSeries headphones are great, and their support sends you shit free when things break and you can just repair it yourself.

Just get the Logitech vertical mouse

dude I had the Rival 600, its fucking garbage the rubber sides slipped off for me too.
I decided to just ask back my old mouse from my friend.
It's some old Roccat mouse and even though it's over 6 years old they still sent me replacement feet as if it were nothing

just get a logitech g305 and an 8-pack of lithium ion batteries. this combo will last you at least five years.

This one of course

Attached: 1538953220260.jpg (789x826, 128K)

If OP's hand is big enough for the IME then any of the G305 shapes will probably give him hand cramps

Good point. My bad. Get a Logitech G603 or G903 then.

Hey nigger

Attached: 61krwz9gYSL._SX425_.jpg (425x374, 14K)

G Pro Wireless and turn off the light.

>double clicking: the mouse

Seems like you got a defective one me and 2 friends have it and we have no problems with double clicks

Since it's 2019 and wired mice are deprecated I knew that wireless was the minimum requirement for me. However, since I didn't want to shell out the cash for something like the G Pro, I went with the equally good G305.

I came the first few moments after using it.

>wireless

How's retirement treating you, old man?

Checked.

I bet you use optical mice too

EC1-A
>big enough
>simple design
>easy to clean
>no rubber shit

Attached: 1559751025645.jpg (1450x816, 294K)

I know you fought in WWII, but don't you have pants to shit in so the nurses will give you attention?

The Zowie EC2-B has been great for me.
9/10 would recommend.

Attached: 1558048968416.jpg (1080x1345, 149K)

>WWII
Didn't happen

Just like 9/11

Jet fuel can't weaken steel beams.

Get out the neighborhood, dude

same here, have it since release and no double clicks.

I got tiny hands and I need a new wireless mouse for gaymin. I had an MX518 and loved it. Currently using M510 and it would be perfect if it had a customize-able DPI. Side buttons are a must. Any reccs?