youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY
>List your uses e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors include purpose & graphics pairing
>NO Speccy or "bottleneck checkers"

CPUs
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming
>R3 2200G - Light 30-60fps gaming(dGPU optional). 2400G if you want a CPU which can last into a GPU upgrade
>R5 2600/X - Good 60fps+ gaming & multithreaded use
>R7 3800/X - High end gaming, launching 7/7
>R9 3900X/3950X - Budget HEDT or gaming+streaming on a single PC, launching in September
>Threadripper - HEDT

>Intel CPUs are now defunct. Even used i7 workstations are no longer worthwhile due to vulnerabilities and related performance regression

RAM
>NEVER use only a single stick
>8GB - very light use, and/or if you don't mind closing programs regularly
>16GB - standard amount. If you have to ask if you need more, you don't
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2800MHz+ is ideal. Check "more" link for true latency formula

Graphics cards
1080p
>RX 570/580 - value.
>1660 - Slightly better perf for more demanding games on high/maxed 60fps+
> 1660Ti / Vega56 - higher framerates
1440p (WQHD)
>used 1070Ti / Vega - 60-120fps+ in most games on high/maxed
>High end models of 2070 like the Strix have been on sale for ~$460
2160p (4k)
>Wait for 7/7 and potential price drops

>RX 5700/XT is launching on 7/7. Nvidia Super soon as well. Wait for independent benchmarks if considering a >$300 GPU

Other
>Consider a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & HDD
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard
>PLAN BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

rentry.co/pcbg-more

Prev

Attached: fuck computers have sex.webm (480x280, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/corporate/contact/locations
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=285871641
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.5018328
neowin.net/forum/topic/1001864-amd-opens-new-rd-center-in-israel/
israelbizreg.com/amd-advanced-micro-devices-israel-ltd
logicconcept.eu/a30.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press F for Intel :'(

I will buy intel

Why the fuck do so many cases have tempered glass nowadays? If I wanted to see what was inside of my case I could just open it up in less than

Attached: mad chris.jpg (601x720, 101K)

Buy whatever you want, what's the point talking about it ?

its cheaper than steel in china

There are very good cases around without tempered glass. No one wants dust build up because they took off the side panel.

no bruh you need to see my sick RGB set up bruhhhh

you can't
supply shortages, goyim

>they are cheaper tho.
Entirely dependant on region and time.
I can get a 2070 new with dual fans 4 heatpipes and good alluminum fins and enough VRM Phases for 450$ RIGHT NOW.
Now consider that the 5700XT is supposed to come out soon at the same price, I have to ask myself what fucking reason would I have to buy the fucking 5700XT.
None as far as I see. It's overpriced so bad that I literally have zero reason to get it. As the blower style cooler is not desirable, so thats a minus.
The performance is comperable.
The prices is pretty much similar.
But one has ray tracing and the other doesn't.

Now naturally I don't speak for all of the world.

>RTX and DLSS are scams, anyway
RTX is not a scam though, it uses hardware which had a cost to be put there and it works, and more games are coming with it.
Also as some other dude pointed out PS5 will have ray tracing as well, is that a "scam" as well then?

Get help man.
I said ray tracing can be done with anything, the only difference is how much FPS youl get, and that the only solution that works right now is ray tracing because of the hardware specifically built for it that accelerates the process.
How hard for you is it to grasp?
I don't care if AMD programs their gpus to be able to ray trace at 5fps, no more than I care that Nvidia lets you ray trace on their 1000 series cards.

Currently only 2000 series cards give you anything remotely to playable raytracing.
And 5700XT does not have this hardware to accelerate it and give you playable fps with ray tracing on.

Stop having fits and aggressively attacking everybody and maybe you'l spend enough time to actually read what others are saying.

>playable raytracing.
>2000 series
>2060
lmao

>buy new HDD
>use software to copy it
>it didn't work
>HDD is now called system reserved and has 300mb
How do I fix this

I've built a tiny HTPC (GS3250, 4GB ram, M.2 128GB SSD) to hook up to my living room TV. I want it for jewtube, retro games, a few indie games, that's about it.

Is there a good windows frontend I can use that lets me control it from an Xbone controller, no keyboard/mouse needed?

Attached: cBQlt3E.jpg (4640x2610, 777K)

The discussion was about 2070.
But even if you compare 2060, it's raytracing is still far more "playable" to anything AMD has right now, or with their navi 5700 5700XT.

Sounds like you fucked up formatting

>say dumb shit
>get btfo
>W-WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE NICER
no
stop saying fucking stupid shit

5700XT looks to be more powerful. Better price:performance is cheaper, even if price is the same.

Also, even the 2080Ti doesn't run ray tracing well. The best looking game so far with it, Control, still has horrible ghosting on the reflections as the rays have to build up over 5-10 frames.
BFV had to mix in SSR with the ray traced reflections because SSR actually looks BETTER in most cases, as well as running a lot better, even though it's less accurate. And because the ray tracing doesn't "just work" like Nvidia claimed, and SSR covered other artifacts.

It's going to be at least 4 years before you can buy a card that actually does real time ray tracing decently without all these shitty artifacts.
Holy fucking cope, user.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-23_15-17-38.png (771x1627, 1.04M)

Read your own post right now. It's utterly meaningless and can be used as a bot reply to anything.

How do I fix it?

ok zoomer

>5700XT looks to be more powerful.
>looks
Who the fuck cares what marketing slides "look" like.
Wait for independent reviewers to actually test it in games and give you actual numbers.

>Better price:performance is cheaper, even if price is the same.
And again no ray tracing.

>It's going to be at least 4 years before you can buy a card that actually does real time ray tracing decently without all these shitty artifacts.
So AMD putting it into PS5 is a scam too? Or is it fine when AMD does it?

Take a screenshot of the software your using

Nothing below 2080 is worth for memetracing.

dude no one cares about ray tracing in 2019. I remember people shitting on nvidia for the price hike because of the ray tracing, and now it's the main argument why to buy 2060/2070 over Navi.
>muh ray tracing

Ah, so we are back at "ray tracing doesn't matter"
Then why is AMD putting it into PS5? To scam you?

Also the price hike was not justified by the added cost of putting RT cores on.
Whats the justification of AMD for the 84% profit margin then? Why did they hike their price up?
You can't use the HBM2 exucse like on radoen 7, since their don't use it.
You can't use "ray tracing" as an excuse since they don't use it.
They have made sacrifices to make the card cheap as fuck to make, but then hike up the price for a huge profit margin and hope to milk people just based on fanboysim and amd stock holders shilling "NVIDIA BAD, AMD GOOD"

>Ah, so we are back at "ray tracing doesn't matter"
psst, i stopped arguing with you about ten minutes ago, that dude is someone else

AMD gains nothing from selling you dirty goyim cheap gpus. Now just buy them

AMD and Intel both having R&D centres in Israel kind of complicates the REEEE JEWS narrative

Give me an example where it matters with a GPU like 2060 ?

Nothing below 4080Ti is worth for memetracing

I can. At $100 per core :^)

Shutup antisemite

Nice fake news

Attached: 2019-06-26 11_31_25.png (329x243, 8K)

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=285871641
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.5018328
neowin.net/forum/topic/1001864-amd-opens-new-rd-center-in-israel/
israelbizreg.com/amd-advanced-micro-devices-israel-ltd
fucking dumbass retard shiteating asshole cunt

nah i like jews they're cool
better than muslims at least

Quick ball.

I have I7-8700K on asus rog maximus x hero mother board
Ge Force GTX 1070 8GB and 2x8GB ram DDR4

All of this with 3 monitor set up and the one I use for games is acer xb271hu a

Should I upgrade anything and if so, what? Do I wait? I think the total I can shell out for any parts is 800 usd according to google. More or less if I wait a few months to gather money up/borrow some.

What do?

They have tons of locations and they don't list Israel there.

Attached: 20190626_173536.jpg (720x1222, 252K)

So i guess it's a fake address, phone number, and fax number.

just like everything about your life

wait for now, maybe a GPU upgrade in the next few months.

Your only other option would be spending $500+ on a 3700x/3800x and a new motherboard.
And you'd get near identical performance in gaming.

i'm not the one pretending RED is better than BLUE because BLUE supports da jewwwws.

Hey Jow Forums I got dillema,
My current rig
>i5 2500k obv stock with deep cool 300 fan
>europoor h61(g3)
>4x2 Kingstone Blue idk how much mhz they can run so I keep them stock
>GTX1060
>32" 100mhz TV

I got extra mobo laying around with FM2+ socket and I'm extra keen to buy APU as an upgrade for current i5.
Shall I spend ~120euro on A10 7890K or throw everything I got in trash and eat bread for couple of months ?

Attached: Your package have arrivied.jpg (800x600, 117K)

You have a 1440p 144hz monitor so I think your 1070 needs to go. Wait few weeks to see what you gonna get with navi and nvidia super releases.

Nothing you can put in FM2+ would be an upgrade to a 2500k.

Idk about the phone and fax, but the address is a residential area. So unless it's an office or an underground bunker, yes it's fake.

even stock i5200k ?

yes

Alright, assuming I'll wait, when can I expect some decent cards to roll around? I heard that the 2060/2080 shit is not worth the investment, but I considered it since I don't even have a TI version of the gpu, but since there's a whole thing with the fucking super and navi shit.

So this seems to be the consensus according to some guys on the internet.

Thanks. Anywhere I can read up on wtf's going on with the gpu shebang? I've been out of the loop since I didn't need an upgrade for some time.

Oh shit I forgot to mention, I didn't overclock my cpu, should I do that? I got shitty air cooling because to be honest I just can't afford water one due to space and knowledge limitation on how to do it.

Even a stock 2500k will shit all over FM2+ CPUs.

It says 28th floor of Gibor sports house, which is an office building.

Attached: 2019-06-26 11_45_00.png (1270x1253, 2.45M)

Is there any info on when the 2080 Ti Super releases?

>I just can't afford water one due to space and knowledge limitation on how to do it.
Corsair AIOs are painless and dead simple to use.

Though don't bother unless you're getting a 240mm or 280mm one.

Overclocking can give you more performance, the 8700k OC's decently.

What's a good upgrade to my GTX580?

Is there any point to get any faster and more ram, even tho my mobo caps at 1600mhz while that FM2 mobo runs AMD 2k+ ?

RX 580 :)

7 Menachem Begin Road, Ramat Gan is a residential area, they have no office building there. Streetview is your friend.

Liquid coolers are easy to install while some air coolers are pain in the ass. If you have a mobo that supports overclocking you should go for it imo. But remember, you will have to delid the 8700k if you want to hit 5GHz with reasonable temps.
About GPUs, prices are fucked up and I would wait a bit to see what's going to happen.

Well GIBOR SPORT BUILDING is a thing

what now retard?

Yeah, they have the name of the office building tho, which is located in the same city, but nah, lets trust the address in a residential area instead of the building and floor number.

MAYBE they just have the wrong address there, but the building is correct

At the end of the day, there are at least a half dozen articles that mention their R&D center in israel from 2010/11.

The looks aren't what bother me, it's the fact that all tempered glass cases make the GPU run a few degrees hotter (which ultimately affects boost clocks) than a regular case with a side fan cutout.

non related to /pcbg/, does running second monitor on board integrated graphics influences CPU performance ?

The most you can do is to buy a mobo that supports overclocking, get a decent air cooler and OC 2500k. It will be a decent gaming experience especially if you upgrade to 16gb of ram.

Hi Im looking to build a new pc as my first one is quite dated (from 2011)

My budget is

>prices are fucked up and I would wait a bit to see what's going to happen

Meaning what exactly, that they're stupidly expensive right now and you think that might actually change?

Yeah, but not by a ton.

My problem is that I can't do it myself. I barely fit my 1070 into this doinky ass case (I can't even remember what it is) and my cousin who actually knows this shit isn't around enough to fuck around with setting up water cooling.
Don't misinterpret. By air cooling I mean just some fans and what not. I do have a Pure Rock (BK009) on my CPU and like a fan or two in the back. It's hilariously quiet for what it is.

problem with those mobos that they are rare and old enough that might get damaged by shipping :/ I use to have Z77 but it died couple days ago.

Attached: 1500795293472.png (489x423, 23K)

Prices might go down in the following months for lower end RTX cards and also Navi cards. But if you aim to buy 2080 level of performance don't expect price cuts because AMD can't compete in that segment until the next Navi launch.

yeah I cant run VGA on my gpu :/ or I have to make some magic with D-port to VGA adapter

Well then a decent AIO might not fit in your case. Do you consider buying a new case ?

They have 3 addresses my bad.

Attached: 20190626_180129.jpg (576x879, 96K)

does a FX-6300 bottleneck a R9 280?

That sucks. If you can, save some money and buy cheap Ryzen cpu+mobo combo.

yes, even a 2500k does.

what's your budget, bud

There are games that are heavily CPU dependent. There are games that are heavily GPU dependent. And you can always crank a game to 8xSSAA to make it GPU dependent.
So it's impossible to say.

The FX-6300 was not a particularly great gaming CPU. It's called Faildozer for a reason. But if you're playing games with low CPU specs it may be fine.
Since the 280 is showing its age at this point, if you're running into slowdowns it could be either of those. If you want to see which it is, set your graphical options to their lowest. If your frame rate shoots up to an acceptable level then it's your GPU that can't handle the graphics. If your frame rate stays the same, it's your CPU holding you back.

My shitty desk won't fit anything bigger than I have already, and getting some wood work done to expand it would mean me having real shitty time getting to the pc because I'm on a wheelchair and the footholders are a bitch to fit in. Not to mention that extending it might be problematic and going wider makes not too much of a difference afaik. The case is made by logic but I can't seem to be able to find the specific one. It has to frontal usb ports, one 3.0, both horizontally set. In-between them are the audio/mic jacks and to the right is reset and power button respectively. Right near the top of the front of the case with a small lip on the edge.

idk around 400 euro

JUST found the case, it's A30. logicconcept.eu/a30.html

just dont buy AMD and you will be fine

I don't think it support radiators and since you are in a wheelchair you should stick with air cooler since maintenance is very easy. You can overclock your 8700k on air but don't expect crazy results. Even with that said, it will be more than enough for gaming.

From the few videos I've seen, I think going to 47 clock is 'okay' for air cooling.

Try to get a good deal on 1st or 2nd gen Ryzen CPUs, often you can find those for dirt cheap and they are very good value. You should find R5 2600 + B450 + 16GB DDR4 ram for that money.

Is that before or after delidding it ?

No mention. I haven't touched overclocking in fear of bricking my shit, might try convincing my IT cousin to do it for me.

Nabbed the B-stock EVGA 2080 XC Ultra for $595 including tax, how is that deal? It comes with only a one-year warranty instead of three, but I've had positive experience with their B-stock things before.
That said, I still have time to cancel before 2:00pm today. I know there are super cards coming out soon too, but this was a heck of a deal to me so I dunno what my best move is.

>R5 2600
point to get X version ?

Heading to Microcenter to grab one of those $100 1TB NVMe drives, ya'll need anything?

For someone who gets as much money as she does. She should learn to look at the camera and not the preview screen

Ask about mobo flashing.

Why? If she didn't get much money, perhaps she should indeed change something. But she gets paid just fine as it is, so why bother?

Slightly higher clocks and overclocks with less tension. Better stock cooler and more features with the motherboard to reach higher clocks on stock

>why should i increase the quality of my content?
Really?

What are the best price/performance SSD right now? I need one for my laptop. It'll be only used for shitposting.

Well?

Go get gassed in Auschwitz nigger jew. You're the scum of the Earth.

If your laptop supports 2280, get an Inland Premium 1TB.

You're clearly a man of low ambition