/csg/ — Chink Shit General

Cainiao Smart Logistics Network Limited edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Crowdsourced list of essential /csg/ meme products • user's charger arrives; it verks! • user's new ipod cable lasts longer than me XD • "That's a lotta nuts!" • user tries a keyboard switch tester, but likes none of them • Knife recommendations • user reviews Tian Li Blue Blades, "Dull pieces of shit, not worth it" • "I don't like sales, they're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere." • Chink e-cig recommendations for nicotine freaks >Previous

Attached: cainiao.png (301x203, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/GIGABYTE-Graphics-Card-GTX-750Ti-1GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Video-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX-750-Ti/32853452359.html
aliexpress.com/item/1614309086.html?storeId=330416&spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.9.426d1f3c4bGXfI
aliexpress.com/item/used-GIGABYTE-Graphics-Card-gtx-960-2GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Video-Cards-for-nVIDIA-VGA-Cards-Geforce/33003557553.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GLvpfpK5mo8
s.click
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few thread ago an user bought a refurbished NAS box from Taobao for very cheap. Might be worth considering.

Chink shit shit o mizer is gone finally

I finally bought an orico hdd reader for the CDROM bay for 15$ in amazon
In a few weeks I have a lan party and will rape them, so its a cheap way to give them a second life
I hope it works well

Based anons could not be subverted to call it """Chinese shopping general""" bravo Jow Forums

im almost sure that is either a sticker or a water dipped decal

>no room for a DIY space
>can't order loads of DIY shit and have fun soldering things together, breaking things, fixing things...
somebody get me out of this cramped city

Possible to find a surface pro keyboard? Official MS one is too expensive for just a simple keyboard.

Do you not even have a computer desk you could move your keyboard and mouse off?

Yanwen package 1 arrived in only 45 days. Pretty good but will the second package I ordered at the same time arrive before the deadline?

I want a simple smart watch that shows me the time, my heart rate, and how many steps I have taken.

A decent battery and the abillity to change bands, or that it comes with a leather band. I want to pay max 30 USD. If its on Bangood its a plus but not a must.

Attached: 2017-China-manufacture-Bluetooth-Smart-u-watch-u8-Android-Smart-Watch-China-cheap-smart-watch.jpg_64 (640x640, 55K)

Sup'

I would like to replace my work laptop for something more light (I carry it in a backpack with my tools and it's breaking my back).
What's the opinions on the Mi Ultrabook ?
I don't need a lot of power.

I want HTPC with maximum single threaded performance, for >200$

Chink-tablet stylus from a China-man or a local ebay like website?
Which one might be safer to get a refund if it won't work 100%? The local website has return shipping free but proving that it's sellers fault might be difficult, but Idk how to refund on aliexpress on an expensive item.

you should be able to get a xiaomi mi band 2 for like $10 by now, which has all of those features

Have any of you guys ever bought a custom cid sdcard to pirate car gps maps? It seems that the only place to get them is from alibaba, and those usually ship with DHL which is too expensive for just a sd card. Any tips?

Attached: Professional-manufacturer-change-CID-SD-Card-8GB.jpg_300x300.jpg (300x300, 34K)

>custom cid sdcard to pirate car gps maps
why not just use gmaps?

because I want to use the integrated navigator that comes with the car

Anyone know a good chink mouse that is on par with the legit overpriced mice?
My shitty razer grips keep sliding off, and this mouse makes my hand feel cramped anyway.
I need a large mouse, since i pay with sort of a floating hand palm grip. Fnatic Clutch 2 was a nice mouse, but the scroll wheel broke after two days of bhopping.
I would get another one, but for warranty you have to send it back to UK.
Any suggestions would be a big help, i just want to get away from the logitech/razer jew.
Doesn't have to be on banggood, maybe some lister's on amazon.

You can get the updated maps on the forums usually someone uploads them there.
I know BMW has them on the forums with a guide on how to update them, usually they have a specific port for updating.
Lexus also has a guide, but I've never done the updates because i'm too lazy.
The only thing you should need is like a 30gb usb stick, and a trickle charger hooked up to the car since it takes a long time to update maps on most cars.

Do I put this cardboard box entirely covered in tape in the cardboard bin or do I just throw it out with the food waste?

Attached: IMG_20190626_214005.jpg (2976x3968, 1.85M)

But of a Longshot here, but in looking for a new 24" - 27" 2k 144 hz monitor. Preferably around $250. I remember someone had something around that on taobao, but I don't have that link anymore.

Attached: 1561252052194.png (398x363, 382K)

just throw it in the garbage? are you dumb?

aliexpress.com/item/GIGABYTE-Graphics-Card-GTX-750Ti-1GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Video-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX-750-Ti/32853452359.html

is this legit? as in, do i get an actual, working gtx 750 ti (and not a 550ti or something)?

>gtx 750 ti
These are piss cheap even in my 3rd world country, already. The cost around $75. By buying these on aliexpress you're chinking yourself. Get at least 1050TI, really.

>aliexpress.com/item/GIGABYTE-Graphics-Card-GTX-750Ti-1GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Video-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX-750-Ti/32853452359.html
>used
its used.

you'll get a 550ti flashed to pretend it's a 750 ti

so it is legit? ive got a cheap old pc with a really shitty psu so this is a good option for me

>so it is legit?
No or you'll get an used refurb they pull of electro trashed comps at literally best top 1% of luck. Buy locally.

why would anyone want to scam with those ancient and worthless gpus lmao

Will learning Chinese help me win disputes?

My very important book full of wisdom just arrived from China.

Now I can crush capitalism.

Attached: book.jpg (2976x3968, 2.86M)

Anyone know where to get a replacement of the clear soft case that comes with Xiaomi phones, the one that came with my Mi 8 is looking super scuffed up. I had a look on ali but all I can see is third-party ones that seem to be a bit hit and miss.

What are the comfiest IEMs/earbuds under $100?

Should I?

Attached: 10582400291296468967.jpg (850x850, 287K)

Any good flashlight recommendations? I'm looking for a smaller one that I can carry in my pocket. The Convoy S2+ is one I've seen pop-up on reddit threads.

aliexpress.com/item/1614309086.html?storeId=330416&spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.9.426d1f3c4bGXfI

Yeah you totally should, so people know what a complete fuckwit you are

No, get the arm chopper instead

Attached: IMG_20190626_224502.jpg (1080x1334, 223K)

Sabbat E12

Cop or not?

Attached: -1568458987962121158.jpg (800x725, 217K)

what car? mine came with gmaps

Really glad the yanwen meme died.

Attached: 1549386914789.jpg (640x850, 112K)

does it have the quotes

"plant seeds 1m under ground to grow strongr roots" or my personal fav "stop farming and start making pig iron"

Bump

Is that a suicide machine?

what about the classic
"kill all birds so crops are all eaten by insects"
love that one

yes, got legit gtx 960 2gb for $58 from aliexpress.com/item/used-GIGABYTE-Graphics-Card-gtx-960-2GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Video-Cards-for-nVIDIA-VGA-Cards-Geforce/33003557553.html

got my ender 3x set up lads
used this vid that some dude here suggested youtube.com/watch?v=GLvpfpK5mo8

it's very simple
leveling is a bit tricky though
also I should've installed the glass bed off the bat baka
I'm almost done with my first print (switch opener)

Attached: ender1.jpg (1000x1333, 56K)

did you do the hot end fix?

if not, unironically do it right now. You have no idea how much trouble I was having only to find out that there was a minor clog in my nozzle because of the gap between the tube and the nozzle.

I honestly prefer the faux built tak surface over the glass/mirror one, but seeing that you don't have an ABL you'd be better off using a glass/mirror bed.

Chink shit will never be true chink shit if it was called chinese shipping general.

One of my 10 Yanwen packages actually arrived now. It was shipped by Philippine post, what the actual heck is going on here.

I have an AOC 144hz monitor. You could get it for about $200 now. It's nothing special besides the refresh rate.
Should be on amazon.

I think it's some finna ancient Chinese posture adjustment machine. Suspend yourself by your head for a few minutes and you'll experience perfect upright posture.

I haven't, I'll note it down and do it tomorrow
I know there are some other fixes but I haven't really looked at them yet
main goal was to set the thing up

It's a 2009 Nissan Qashquai. Aparently I can't just download the maps and put them on any sdcard, the card needs to have a certain cID for it to work, as a antipiracy protection.

finally, if you have 10-15$ to spare, buy a BLTouch clone.

setting it up can be a fuss, but once it's up and running, you'll never have to worry about your first layer coming right ever again. nothing beats this convenience 2bh.

Ordered 3 chillys bottle rip off that are 1/3 of the price of regular 500ml chillys bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours and warm for 12 hours ordered from a few sellers so will see and update if they're as good as regular chillys thermal bottles

s.click
.aliexpress.com/e/cAeZf3ri

thats some next level jewing

no s.click links

Indeed it is

Attached: rubbinghands.png (499x347, 12K)

Are they referrals? I didn't even know it's what comes up when you click share on the app

Any good pet stuff you'd recommend?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 699K)

cat pee extraction syringe

you can get some cool cat nail covers, those water fountains are a meme

industrial strength blender for cat blending.

Just spent $200 on Ali, is this when shipping anxiety begins?

no, when you get your tracking numbers
and see this
>2019-06-12 00:21 Despatched from yanwen sorting center.
>2019-06-11 20:43 Process completed in yanwen sorting center.
>2019-06-11 14:46 Yanwen Acceptance.

i made fun of people getting yanwen'd and it happened to me :(

why cant you just buy one off ebay its the same price

This is what you're in for.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-081333.jpg (960x952, 171K)

one of those cameras you can strap to them to see where they go

any rec power banks?
preferably can output 24w.

>24w
bmpcck4?

ebay is full of scams

i'd rather buy mystery boxes from aliexpress than buy anything off ebay.
there are literal 11 year olds that will mail you a fucking brick.
then you get to deal with paypal. paypal has no soul, no customer service and just exists to fuck people. ebay exists only to fuck people too.
so now you are getting double donged by ebay and paypal. so you say oh, i'll try my fucking bank, maybe they wont be absolute choads. but they are too.
so you get fucked three times. for months. no refund, big shitstain on your ebay and paypal accounts, and your bank does retarded stuff like freezing your account.
in the end for what?
so some 11 yo shit gets $44 dollars? i hope he spends it on drugs.

Sure. But you get scammed on aliexpress and other places as well. Please understand.

aliexpress shuts scammers down and you need to pay a decent amount of money to open an aliexpress store. ebay doesn't give a fuck. on ebay you're practically guaranteed to get scammed on a cheap gpu like that.

and yes there is false advertising on aliexpress but it's much more subtle than on ebay. if a store is selling 550 ti as 750 ti it will get rekt by aliexpress.

Then buy the card nigga if you trust aliexpress so much.

My latest haul from Ali. Carbon road handlebar, handlebar tape (supacaz imitation I think) and spare hoods for ultegra 6800 shifters.

Attached: capture.jpg (1630x911, 214K)

I bought another pair of IEMs

Attached: qt2s.jpg (2000x1500, 320K)

Nice. Hope it holds up.
Neat mat by the way.

Also bought one of those super cheap microcameras for no good reason. The price was too good to resist.

Attached: smallcamera.jpg (2000x1500, 236K)

thanks. Mat is also from ali. Pretty good quality too.

Can someone share the link to the imgur page with all the shopping suggestions on it? Can't seem to find a link

any good controllers for gba/ds?

redragon is an ok brand
bought their 711 and i like it

redpill me on chink cameras

Attached: file.png (1200x1221, 953K)

Should I?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-23-35-08-358_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2246, 1.44M)

They're all shit

no

Yes

maybe

Where can I find an extremely cheap as fuck graphics card? Idc if it's a Yeston or any chink brands, so long as it can decently cool itself and doesn't fry for at least 5 months.

I don't know

Ive been using a 750ti from AliExpress for a year now, I just had to replace the thermal paste as soon as I got it, it was 45$ and imo it was worth it

>not an aerobar

No they are not. It's just a url shortener.

All shit except GitUp

Okay boys, paycheck is in, mi dots or the qs2? I'm slightly tending to the qs2. Can I find something similar, but with wireless charging?

Thx

How fucked up I'm for using chink ceramic knife set for years to cut food?

can you repeat the question

I've heard the qcy have better audio quality from other anons, also the buttons let's you navigate through your playlist which doesn't happen on the Redmi airdots

Also the qs2 is the same as the qs1 but with a larger capacity power bank, everything else is the same