I installed Hackintosh

Now what?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 02.54.29.jpg (5120x2880, 3.43M)

Enjoy it, you hack.

How do I do that?

Wow! How much better does shitposting and watching twitch feel now? Isn't that reward enough?

You have been posting the same thing for years

I don't know yet

Wrong!

If computers were people, yours would be a tranny.

I fuckin cant install this shit. Macos install success but after reboot it cant fuckin detect uefi partition. fuck this shit.

Safari is only good if you're trying to save battery life. Chrome/Firefox is better because the adblock situation on Safari isn't as good as those.
I'd recommend learning to use Spotlight (command-space) as an application launcher.
Get Spectacle and learn its shortcuts.
Get IINA.
What are you going to use it for? You did have a use case in mind, right user?

Nice meme, idiot

You mean EFI partition? Did you install clover?

Download intellij and jdk11 and learn to code

Yes, HE CANT DETECT MY SSD DISK. i cant install normally sierra on x220 and boot from macos

I don't get what's the point of macOS, it's like Windows with no games, all the downsides of a spyware malware OS with the downside of nogames.

>Safari is only good if you're trying to save battery life. Chrome/Firefox is better because the adblock situation on Safari isn't as good as those.
I will use Brave. Safari doesn't support webms, Chrome is botnet, and Firefox is laggy.

>Get Spectacle and learn its shortcuts. Get IINA.
Will look at that, thanks!

>What are you going to use it for? You did have a use case in mind, right user?
Not really. Just like its aethetic. And I installed because I wanna stop playing videogames. But I still will probably :(

looks incredible
that's about it

install homebrew and write a fizzbuzz in swift

Brave is botnet retard

it doesn't have the most ungraceful software update cycle and has good font rendering and a good development enviornment

looks ugly af, riced Arch + WM looks much better, hell even gnome does.

But did the installer detect it, right? You probably missed some drivers or entries in the config. Try to compare your default efi folder which you use for installing and your current one

Only if flutter then.

It's very pleasant for eyes

>Now what?
Should have asked yourself this before installing it./

No, it's not

Install all third party programs to make it usable.
Homebrew and all stuff from that like Wget and the replacement Python.
A NTFS reader.
A new terminal like iTerm2
a Office suite to replace Apples Notes and similar since they ruin all files they touch.
A window Tiler.
A program to manage more than two buttons on a mouse.
A competent mail client

Attached: 1546383442543.png (679x680, 98K)

>You probably missed some drivers or entries in the config
I just copy EFI folder to EFI partition on instaled hackintosh, then reboot and in clover menu i see only boot from recovery.

>Arch + WM

Attached: 14172558416363.jpg (600x800, 61K)

So does Gnu/Linux, you can even choose the distro with the best update cycle for you

>A competent mail client
What's wrong with Mail

install xcode and learn the most based language - swift

> Homebrew
Recommending literal HIV that will slowly clutter your /usr to the point of being unusable. Also main dev is a retard who was rejected by google and then shitstormed about it on Twitter.

Macports and pkgsrc are much saner than homebrew. Idk why would anyone use homebrew REALLY.

Hard to tell. Do you have apfs drivers?
Also installing on a notebook is pain in the ass. It took me a week to do that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 03.26.16.png (510x476, 75K)

How is macOS's battery life on non-apple laptops?

Of all these, only installer the NTFS reader. Definitely do not use Homebrew - use MacPorts instead.

>iTerm2: Terminal.app is fine, t. working programmer
>Office Suite: Apple's suite or MSOffice if you actually need an office suite at all
>Tiler: I don't like tiling, but you can try yabai if you want a full tiler, or something like Spectacle if you just want window snapping
>Mouse buttons: no
>Mail client: Mail.app is excellent

>A new terminal like iTerm2
What's wrong with Terminal.app?

Nothing, also iTerm2 leaks memory like crazy.

It's fine actually. I like some of the functionality of iTerm2 such as the pane splitting, but iTerm is a lot less smooth

Depending how much time you spend learning how to set it up properly

Where is my Macintosh HD?

Attached: Screenshot at Jun 26 20-29-34.png (1020x562, 149K)

/Volumes/

How properly install EFI partition? Can I copy all EFI folder to Volumes/EFI ?

In Finder, Menu Bar -> Finder -> Preferences (or cmd + , ) -> Sidebar

diskutil list
>spot efi partition
>lets say its disk0s1
sudo mkdir /Volumes/EFI
sudo mount -t msdos /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI
drag you efi folder to EFI parition

thanks, can I copy all EFI folder from install flash USB to /Volumes/EFI ?

Now uninstall it and install gentoo

in the arse, obviously

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1554845217978.png (400x1650, 367K)

Yeah but he doesn't have his buyer's remorse partially sated or feels better than his peers that way.

>Whats wrong with terminal.app?
Why should i use a car when I have this unicycle?

Get a Mac, learn the art of settling for less.

The need for a third party package manager is HIV enough.

>using fagOS
Spotted the HIV carriers.

Ipconfig /all

Congrats, you don't have to buy a Mac to use Mac OS anymore. That's the only prize.

Hm, i've got an old NUC i don't use that much, it is a little tempting to hackintosh it.

Now post on /lgbt/

Install gentoo

>NTFS
fucking kek

>Idk why would anyone use homebrew REALLY
Because everything's available there?
Macports is fine but hardly works together with brew due to programs pulling dependencies from wrong directories and overall conflicts that happen when both package managers are installed.
If you're autistic enough download everything from repos and compile it yourself oh wait, that's retarded and that's why we use package managers with plenty of new packages available (i.e why people use Arch).
>will slowly clutter your /usr to the point of being unusable
Never happened to me within 2+ years of using my hackintosh. Either post proofs or stop spewing misinformation.
The OSX DE's functions is something not even KDE nor Deepin's DE can replicate (eg. Mission control's ability to show all windows but specifically of the same focused application OR all windows on the current desktop, the notification center's widgets etc...). Other than that, it's almost like using Linux but with the advantage of running Adobe, CAD and Apple's software (natively).
Wrong. Windows 10 has the best font rendering by far. Eg. Old Microsoft Edge.

subhuman brave idiot

Dilate.

>Dilate
If I put the UNIT in my ass, is it considered dilating, or do you need to ask your dad?

Please tell me you have a plan and didn't make a shitposting machine

this

head over to for dildo recommendations

Prove it :)

lgbt here
fuck off, we don't want macposters either