Wtf I love razer now

>he doesn't own any razer products

Attached: 1561567236479.jpg (861x775, 145K)

Ha! Joke's on you. I don't own any products from any company. I'm poor.

razer is kinda shit. They never could do anything right except milking the gamer market (which is not really alive anymore anyways). Actually just for "men are trash" is not really fair, but I am still laughing that it is a womyn who got banned.

how did you post this?

Imagine living one's life to find a company to shill for

based Brazilians

Based Razer. I still rock their 2011 Deathadder and replace the micrswitches every year because it has the perfect senor and shape for my grip. I even have an authentic replacement new in box for when the time comes.

How long until the inclusive mob get a hold of this nazitry?

nobody should be repressed for casual words slipped through.
this just too much dystopian

>be brazilian
>point out men are trash
>gets thrown out from razers program
>step out from razer peripheral pussy room
>go out
>gets raped
>"Unfortunate case of events in Brazil has led to this"
Based

kek if they didn't do this then they would have lost their core userbase - infantile gamers

She is right though, I'm trash and proud of it

i'm more surprised razer has even a presence in brazil where their products are worth more than a month's worth of food for a family of 5

Women shouldn’t even be allowed to voice their opinions. Our ancestors had the right idea.

They buy all their gear on Aliexpress. Look at Razer products and you see Brazilian flags everywhere for purchases and reviews

lmao isn't Brazil that third worlder shithole where you get your body cut into pieces for walking on the wrong side of town? Why should anyone give a rats ass what a Brazilian thinks lol

Let me break down brazil for you.
>90% poor
>10% rich
These rich people are enough to profit off Brazil.

their mousepads are good

Better get used to it, user. Anything is justifiable when the only defense you need is "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUYS, THEY'RE WORSE!"

>says "all men are trash, no exception"
>makes a living out of twitch donations from thirsty men

>tfw stll owning a blackwidow ultimate.
still comfy

>Chad pump and dump me, virgins support me!

Brazil isn't Venezuela, millions of middle-class people in the country.

The American dream

Owning a chinkphone is a necessity at this point. That's all I have.

Cianigger, stop glowing all over the internet

I would buy Razor products if they didn't have such an ugly green logo. Why are they so hellbent on making their products ugly?

r/girlgamers are discussing this right now

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-015534_Chrome.jpg (1440x2263, 891K)

Until they spin it as "Brave Female gamer gets shut down by Toxic Males"

"""girl gamer"""

Attached: A2EA58CD-F935-4386-ADA3-7B718B7515E9.jpg (1187x689, 654K)

>"Yeah, Judge! I killed a man! But at least i didnt kill a woman, so the sentence should be less right?"
>"I cant disagree with that. Youre sentenced to 1 year in community service without parole"

have sex

>buying products based on the seller's views

Go fuck yourself. My state is more civilized than your shithole country.

Brasilien ist nicht nur Rio.

Attached: E1B1D0F6-4610-43F7-AB49-5C87E0790252.jpg (640x480, 50K)

I farted

>implying it's not poorfags that buy that obnoxious shit

A couple of cities where that happens don't represent the whole country, especially one the size of Brazil. The same could be said of New York or London, but the aren't the entirety of the USA or England

>give women rights
>they immediately use it to start banning retarded shit like alcohol, looser decency laws, higher age of consent laws, and complaining about men
Really gets the noggin joggin.

If i cared what NPC "think" I would have listened to their programming first in order to fit in better and then go to their programing websites. Sorry but I do not get programed by the MSM and find NPC bizarre enough to actively ignore them.
Tldr: I do not care about reddit's opinion about shit

>girl gamers
I bet my left nut more than half of the people there are trannies kek