Press S to spit on Applel's grave

Press S to spit on Applel's grave.

Attached: 1548617696058.png (660x998, 355K)

what is this cringe meme? i hope you kill yourself as soon as possible

SEETHING

Attached: 1559333743687.png (1036x1402, 378K)

I can tell you‘re a salty neckbeard

>samsung builds OLED plant and wholly owns it
>applel has to pay for it
OOF

I like Apple but this is funny

Attached: 1561576365316.gif (200x113, 563K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539718296051.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

>what are contracts

S

cope

S

S

Attached: 1455031589186.png (1024x1024, 453K)

iTODDLERS BTFO
iJEETS SEETHING

Attached: 1554972720834.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

S

S

S

wut wuz that new case mod (looks like a chrese grater) from crapple, are they runnin the chips hot n need maximum airflow?

S

say it on 3d board got me wonderin..

How is literally this entire board filled with seething poorfags that can’t afford apple products? It’s really something else. In case you guys are wondering what gave it away, people that aren’t poor and jealous just don’t buy something if they don’t want it or don’t like it, and couldn’t care less if anyone else does, or what that company is doing. But seriously is literally every single one of you from the third world?

t. SEETHING street shitter

> people with plenty of money know apple makes cancer and avoid it
> somehow they're poor
SEETHING SO FUCKING HARD. money has nothing to do with it, you rampant pajeet pedophile.

>no your seething!
>your from India for some reason!

come on now, it’s just sad. Since that’s the level of discourse you guys are gonna have(I shouldn’t be surprised I suppose) I won’t bother sticking around. Just wanted you guys to know it’s really transparent how jealous you are. I don’t even like Apple generally btw. I also don’t care about them though, because I’m not dirt poor and could buy their shit if I wanted. It’s not healthy what you are doing, use the energy you are spending seething at apple for being out of your price range to get out of poverty

Imagine being a self hating iJeet.

Attached: 1548998527391.png (828x1258, 358K)

I don’t even like apple shit, what now? I have friends that do, and I don’t give a shit, because why would I? Unless I was poor, and seething. Like you. Imagine caring what kind of phone someone buys. Anyway, again, it’s really obvious what’s going on. But keep believing you are btfo’ing all the apperently Indian apple users that come here, poor fella.

>Indian
>proud cuck
Who's the one cucking westerners out of their jobs now again?

t. seething poorfag

S

yikes

S

when will OLED tv fall to $500?

Have Sex

>>millions

Soooo, a few seconds worth of sales?

>cringe meme
The only meme I see here is that Apple is a good company or that they make good products.

Attached: 1560740356161.gif (500x491, 370K)

What're they gonna due, sue the most valuable company on the planet that could literally buy Disney if it wanted to?
Ahahaha

Attached: satania getting shot.webm (1280x720, 650K)

>delusion, the post

ATT spent $104 billion on Time Warner, which apple even investigated acquiring before it changed its mind.
I see *literally* no reason Apple wouldn't be willing to purchase Disney for over $200 billion, considering they're launching their AppleTV+ service this fall and are focused on creating their own shows. Steve Jobs was even the CEO of Pixar before selling it to Disney.

Apple is starting to see hard times. Disney is bleeding money on bad investments. Do you not see any problems with this?
Once again, for effect...
>delusion, the post

>Acquire Disney
>Put all the stupid shit they're wasting money on in the trash
>Use their newly gained assets to make their own productions
>Provide incentives for iPhone users at Disney World
But I can see how that's a lot of work, and at this point they should probably just buy Tesla.

>Tesla
>Literally the apple of car companies
Fucking kek this would be great

>wanna start your Tesla?
>download icarkee on the Applel store

>86m fiat dollars
>relevant

S

S

B&R

SSSSSSSSSSSS

s

S

Apple could always lower their iPhone prices.
$699 seems about right for a flagship Apple phone.

Attached: 0D522D89-7F15-42C0-82BC-5EEC846D3F95.jpg (2092x639, 261K)

I love that the h1b is synonymous with indian trash. Too bad we can't get good programmers from south american or eastern europe because iJeets flood the application process

Indians are the least desired men on the planet. If they bring their (arranged) wives here, you can be certain they will be getting cucked soon after

Why should Samsung sue Microsoft? What's going on?

Apple lost it's "trillion dollar company" title since the $999 iTurd fiasco. Last time I saw they were down to $800b, and Microsoft, followed by Google were on top.

They're at $920 billion, but yes, people weren't too terribly happy.

S

s

IToddlers BTFO

Attached: Satania phone.jpg (277x322, 11K)

based