youtube.com/channel/UCdyY6sFMuQA1ZEaih0XvvCA
youtube.com/channel/UCMMfCD99SH6i0U_9c9qVhRw
youtube.com/channel/UC8VgY3KgTajAdjj26Ei_8rA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong pic

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 143K)

logan pls go

You first.

Attached: 7d0eadea88b9daf05d1c7973b7146dc13ab2f190_1_720x405.jpg (720x405, 237K)

what's his name again?

Attached: 234234234.jpg (176x176, 11K)

based usb c man

Forgotten Weapons

tech nigger

technigg

Attached: Y301G7L.png (682x285, 45K)

I miss the copypasta some user occasionally posted here

(((gamers nexus)))

mr let me fuckup yo plastic display

Ponchato

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 125K)

does he have a trap gf?

8bitguy

Attached: 1553537463256.jpg (750x1238, 68K)

>no support for the GOAT relatable tech-nitpicks channel
youtube.com/channel/UCy0tKL1T7wFoYcxCe0xjN6Q

Attached: twinkle.png (800x391, 296K)

>supporting apple jews

>LE VACCINES DUDE XDDDDDDD
>AMERICAN TURN SIGNALS REEEEE

Pseudo intellectual redditor the channel.

he has the maximum amount of autism that doesn't require a care taker

>vaccines are bad

>LE anti vaxxers am I right reddit bros lmao? I bet ur flat earther too

Kill yourself redditor

one of the few acceptable milk substitutes

I never mentioned flat earth once, you seem awfully defensive. Did I strike a nerve? Are you ready to go back now?

r/thedonald down eh?

The background music is stuck in my head

>I bet you like Zion don since you talk shit about reddit

All of you people are basically the same, every single time anyone says anything about vaccines they get compared to flat earthers. It just shows how dishonest pseuds are.

cope.

>every single time anyone says anything about vaccines they get compared to flat earthers. It just shows how dishonest pseuds are.
I literally never mentioned flat earth until you brought it up. Did the meanies at /sci/ hurt your feelings or something? Do you want to talk about it?

>every single time anyone says anything about vaccines they get compared to flat earthers
Maybe because the two groups tend to overlap quite a lot

>being this obtuse

I have seen this in the very comments section for the little fat pudgy eceleb you yourself are shilling, that was the one point.

No they dont. Not at all. I have met two anti vaxxer and neither were flat earthers at all and they even made me question them. I won't follow USA vaccine regiment anymore and if I do vaccinate my kids it will be Japans regiment or a more sensible one.

The fact that you people equate people being skeptical to shit being injected into children's bodies with flat earthers says a lot. Dumb redditor.

>I have seen this in the very comments section for the little fat pudgy eceleb you yourself are shilling, that was the one point
And? You literally told me to kill myself because I called you out on your shitty post, you seem mentally unstable.
>you yourself are shilling
It's a thread specifically for posting your favourite tech YouTubers you fucking sperg

LGR is comfy.

>questioning things bad

Based I fuckin love science redditor. Kill yourself.

>No they dont. Not at all. I have met two anti vaxxer and neither were flat earthers at all and they even made me question them. I won't follow USA vaccine regiment anymore and if I do vaccinate my kids it will be Japans regiment or a more sensible one.
No one cares, you're never having kids anyway. Go whine about it on Jow Forums. Or is this the part where you dumb your shitty fallacy-ridden "arguments"?
>The fact that you people equate people being skeptical to shit being injected into children's bodies with flat earthers says a lot.
When did I equate them? I said the groups tend to overlap a lot. You're fucking seething lol

kek, nigga just can't catch a break.

>dude I read some infographic on Jow Forums and now I hate vaccines because (((they))) push them so hard!!!
I bet you don't even have a researchgate account.

>projecting this hard because someone dared question or be skeptical over pumping their kids full of shit

The true colors come out

youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA

youtube.com/channel/UCHTnX0CSX_KObo5I9WuZ64g

youtube.com/channel/UCGmO0S4S-AunjRdmxA6TQYg

youtube.com/channel/UCdyY6sFMuQA1ZEaih0XvvCA

>projecting this hard because
Like you did here ?
>someone dared question or be skeptical over pumping their kids full of shit
Take it to /sci/ or Jow Forums, this is a tech youtuber thread. No one wants to hear your shit here.

Nice strawman.

>weeb shit
Neck yourself.

>sperg out about vaccines in a tech thread
>hurrr I dindu nuffin you're reddit
Jow Forumsfags are the niggers of Jow Forums

kek i remember when he had like 1k viewers per video, then he featured that tranny, and it slowly crept up to 50k views then after it blew over he went back to 1-5k views

Attached: 1411474954056.jpg (394x458, 26K)

>strawman
You haven't actually made an argument so I don't need to present you with one in return. Try again.

youtube.com/channel/UCMMfCD99SH6i0U_9c9qVhRw

Sounds like you're the one close to it.
I have anime in my life so I'm doing great.

>Nice strawman
Like you did here ?

>I'm doing great
Yeah, you're doing great at being a completely disconnected sperg.

Then maybe dont shill brainwashed regurgitating pseudo intellectual redditors here who like to push their "I fucking love science" rejection of skepticism?

When I was proven right and someone said there was overlap? Excellent comparison.

Rest in piece Etika.

he made a video about loseless vs lossy audio format and did a blind test with techno music. wut? needless to say, he concluded that loseless is pointless.

youtube.com/channel/UC8VgY3KgTajAdjj26Ei_8rA/videos

>I have anime in my life so I'm doing great

Attached: chad.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Attached: god tier channels.webm (462x270, 1.1M)

>someone said there was overlap?
Are you saying there isn't an overlap?
>Then maybe dont shill brainwashed regurgitating pseudo intellectual redditors here who like to push their "I fucking love science" rejection of skepticism?
It's a fucking tech channel. You're on a technology board. Take your grievances to Jow Forums or /sci/ where people actually give a shit or fuck off you autistic sperg

Markass Brownie

Yes I'm saying there isnt. Comparing someone skeptical about pumping shit into their bodies and their kids to people who think the earth is flat is pathetic.

made me laugh way harder than it should have

>Yes I'm saying there isnt.
There absolutely is an overlap of flat earthers and anti vaxxers. If you believe in something as stupid as flat earth you're more than ready to believe something like poorly-made anti-vaxx jpegs.
>Comparing someone skeptical about pumping shit into their bodies and their kids to people who think the earth is flat is pathetic
I never did this. You were the first to bring up flat earth. Again, go make an anti-vax thread on /sci/ where it belongs if you really care so much about it. If you're not here to post tech channels then fuck off.

>Not watching Anime
I laugh at you

Attached: 45654654674.jpg (657x771, 59K)

Attached: 1482052123762.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

>there is durr

Whatever retard. Just think for yourself for once in your life and ask yourself why someone questioning injecting things into their bodies and their children's is the same as thinking the fucking earth is flat.

Not to mention no one denies possible side effects, so to compare the two is insane. You really need to take off your reddit goggles you insane buffoon.

Markless Bowie

Based

linus

Attached: lin-1024x740.jpg (1024x740, 82K)

Attached: 1557437796217-g.png (512x700, 69K)