Chinese have been hacking US megacorps for years without americans noticing. A great article by Reuters

Chinese have been hacking US megacorps for years without americans noticing. A great article by Reuters

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/china-cyber-cloudhopper/

Attached: cloudhopper-xs.png (640x3766, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Israel's have had access to and been stealing american tech, including nuclear, for decades and no one cares. The Israelis have numerous lobby groups without being registered foreign agents, the Israelis have multiple people in power in government with dual citizenship and loyalty to israel. The jews control nearly all media as well.

Funny how we only hear of Chinese and Russia.

oy vey!

Also several Israeli spies have been caught trying to steal secrets. (or like the Lavon affair where they planned to kill American citizens and blame it on the Muslim brotherhood before they were caught)

We only hear of China and Russia because America is not china's or Russia's dog. It is Israel's dog. And a dog doesn't care if his master is good or evil. And accept any treatment.

Its pathetic. America is a cattle ranch for israel.

It is a win-win situation. Israel finds wars for America to fight and Americans love war.

It's fun having a conversation with (you)rself.

Do you think only one person knows about this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27-02-23-53-156_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2040, 164K)

I dont. I'm american and I'd love war only with israel

russians have been doing that for decades, and have stolen many millions.
and who the fuck cares?

t. ahmed

reminder that there are as many jews in the US as there are in israel, if not more.

>if you dont like child mutilating abrahamic sandniggers you must be a child mutilating abrahamic sandnigger

Kill yourself dumb fucking jew

Don't listen to him dude, he's probably from the JIDF.

>Russia/China gets mentioned
>Russian and Chinese bots immediately go for Israel.
I wonder who is behind these posts.

Attached: 1568958493575.png (395x455, 203K)

And nothing will get done because we are spineless

>stop ignoring this minor issue and talking about a real one! Think of the 60k in ads Russia paid! A whole 60k!

Die kike

>NOO JUST LOOK AT THOSE JEWSSS
Your fear is tasty mongoloid

>sure jews control media, government, lobbying, steal tech and more but just look at these Russians shitposting on (((social media)))!

Youre not fooling anyone

yeah and they publicize their plunder by developing tech with american ip. it's ridiculous.

China owns the world. FACT.

>stealing

Yes thats what taking things that dont belong to you is called.

Also the entire state of israel.

A U.S. Navy electronic intelligence-gathering ship, the U.S.S. Liberty, was patrolling in international waters off Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula during the fighting, however, and the Israelis didn’t like the idea of the Americans eavesdropping on their battlefield communications; they knew that it would soon become apparent to anyone listening in that their intentions were anything but defensive. The idea of sinking the ship and then blaming it on the Egyptians was a natural one for the Jews. Consequently, after carefully reconnoitering the Liberty at low altitude to ascertain that the ship was armed only with two .50 caliber machine guns, the Israelis made a surprise attack on the afternoon of June 8 with jet fighter-bombers and torpedo boats.

A bomb, rocket, and torpedo attack on the Liberty was followed up with napalm and the machine-gunning of the ship’s life rafts. The Jews intended that there be no American survivors. The Liberty’s radio operator was able to get off a call for help to the U.S. Sixth Fleet before the ship’s communications equipment was destroyed, however, and the Israelis were forced to break off the attack as U.S. Navy jets streaked to the rescue – but not before 34 Americans had been killed and another 171 wounded.

Attached: 4L_baJbTAtQ.jpg (576x304, 193K)

inb4 thread deleted and permabanned

Imagine if Russia, China, Canada, Australia, Japan, or literally anyone else did this. especially some other shithole sandnigger ridden country like Iran or Syria. If they did it it would be all out war.

Fuck this country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>After the war erupted, due to concerns about its safety as it approached its patrol area, several messages were sent to Liberty to increase its allowable closest point of approach (CPA) to Egypt's and Israel's coasts from 12.5 and 6.5 nautical miles (14.4 and 7.5 mi; 23.2 and 12.0 km), respectively, to 20 and 15 nautical miles (23 and 17 mi; 37 and 28 km), and then later to 100 nautical miles (120 mi; 190 km) for both countries.[12] Unfortunately, due to ineffective message handling and routing, these messages were not received until after the attack.
US surveillance ship stays too close to a war zone and gets mistaken by the enemy. Huge shock there. Must be a conspiracy.

>gigantic ship that was already being warned
>"MISTAKEN"
>radio transmissions and more prove it was no mistake

Oh sure that is so out of character for jews after all. Not like they had the lavon affair, Samson option, multiple spies that got caught and who knows how many who didnt.

Funny how America still circumcise boys. Almost like they are jewish enclave.

That hits close to home. I'll never forgive or forget what was done to me.

Seems like most of my "countrymen" who have it get delusional, coping and jew sympathy. It just made me hate them even more.

> 4chins Israeli apologist brigade assemble
> collect your 2 shekels
Read your own link next time dickhead.

Dean Rusk, U.S. Secretary of State at the time of the incident, wrote:
" I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident... I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous."

Jannies are trannies and niggers