What are some Jow Forums approved browsers for privacy???

what are some Jow Forums approved browsers for privacy???

Attached: all_browsers.png (1281x366, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=CyZf_mhZe7A
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js
ccleaner.com/ccleaner/browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gnu icecat
Ungoogled chromium

Iridium and waterfox are ok

Tor and Firefox (Librefox)
Anything not based on firefox is shit for privacy.

fpbp

>Ungoogled chromium

I'm a newfag learning computer science. Is Ungoogled chromium legit or does it compromise your data?

I know that Chrome, Firefox and other browsers already sells the shit out of my data though.

explain

Chromium engine can't do shit against fingerprinting. Firefox has tor's contributions which make it perfect for privacy.

I would only trust tor if you need real privacy

Brave

Microsoft edge

/thread

It's legit. It's open source chrome, with google's data collection removed.
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/

None all browsers track even Tor can be tracked. Just use what is fast. Unless you go VPN plus Tor plus public WiFi location (i.e. McDonald's, Starbucks, Barn's and Noble etc...)

>all browsers track you, therefore it doesn't matter which one to use.
This is some retarded logic user. And not even true. Please stop posting.

Resistance is futile, just give up, bro.

do most, if not all, chrome extensions work with it?

They do, but you have to install them through .crx

are they easily attainable? I've been using firefox for a long LONG time so I know little of chrome

Just use Chrome or Firefox, noone gives a shit about a random dude online.
And after all, you're connected to the internet and you're browsing a website that integrates gstatic and recaptcha so it's not like you're gonna be private with your autismo browser.

>t. CIA

Well, technically it uses Google Webkit, which has hard-coded botnet, but so does Gecko post FF60.

yes, extremely easy
youtube.com/watch?v=CyZf_mhZe7A

>tfw only old versions of firefox or forks of it are all that is left as far as not tracking all your activity online. That and links, i guess....

Attached: 1400987355888.jpg (176x171, 16K)

>t. inbred low IQ porch monkey

>Butthurt about Tor being compromised time and time again
TORddlers BTFO

You're actually retarded. Tor is a network. What you're referring to being as compromised is the protocol.

Still doesn't make it any less compromised.

The browser itself is not.

>you can't completely do something so you shouldn't do it partially
stop just justifying your laziness and complacency
there are degrees of privacy

The fact that the browser uses a compromised protocol makes the browser compromised, as well as your entire computer.

>stop just justifying your laziness and complacency
That's what I say to the devs of TOR. Stop being lazy and complacent; fix your broken protocol and make it work as you promised it to.

>The fact that the browser uses a compromised protocol makes the browser compromised, as well as your entire computer.
Guy, I don't even use Tor anymore. I use Firefox which shares privacy features.

why so fucking rude?

>That's what I say to the devs of TOR. Stop being lazy and complacent; fix your broken protocol and make it work as you promised it to.
this is either bait or you're that stupid, either way begone

>Getting trolled over a simple fact
Why get upset over the truth? You're the one who calls others complacent for not using something that's clearly not working as it should.

So waterfox it is then?

Sorry.

Firefox Developer Edition

If you cared about privacy you wouldn't be used by Windows.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

I would go with Pale Moon and Tor Browser. The Pale Moon devs are cunts, but their browser is actually good.

Pale Moon + ublock origin performs much better than Chrome, Firefox, and Brave.

Remember that by using anything other than Chrome, Firefox, and Brave you are trading privacy for security because security vulnerabilities aren't patched as quickly in the forks. That's why I prefer the Tor Browser, since it's the best of both worlds.

Firefox + github.com/pyllyukko/user.js

also https everywhere and ublock origin.

Attached: 1558420594971.jpg (2560x1918, 767K)

i like qutebrowser, but it doesn't support dynamic blocking.
imo the best configuration (that will still properly behave on modern websites) is firefox+ublock origin with third party whitelisting on or umatrix.
it's a royal PITA to whitelist domains for every website, but it's the best for that usecase we've got

Brainlet here, can someone explain to me exactly what the difference is between iridium and ungoogled chromium?

How tf do you install icecat for Macos. It’s impossible. So many problems compiling

extra patchsets in addition to making no unsolicited requests afaik. that's it.

use Firefox with a guide to remove important tracking features and you'll be ok

otter and any gtk webkit browser will provide great privacy. avoid any browser that uses qtwebengine since it's basically chrome

tor browser, ganoo icerat, links2, wget/curl + emacs

PRETTY MUCH ONLY THE Jow Forums browser that Jow Forums actually made. use any browser though, you dont use browsers if you need privacy

Install Gentoo
Works on my machine

tor works against corporate suveillance, not state level adversaries.
thanks to neoliberalism and outsourcing of everyhting, protection against corporate surveillance provides some ancillary protection from local law enforcement fishing expeditions, but this is not the main goal of the tor project (excepting in those cases where it is beneficial to the glowniggers developing it to destabilize the governments of non-western countries)

>putting trust in Jow Forums
you are the dumbest piece of shit on this board and the rest of your post proves it

>dont use browsers if you need privacy
smartest poster in the thread t b h

I have recently discovered the greatest browser you have never heard of
>completely built from ground up
>runs on any computer
>doesn't even need display server to run, will run directly on frame buffers implanting own mouse support
>hand crafted js/css support, unlike other niche browsers this actually works and is usabe today
Give netsurf a try Jow Forums

Attached: 1200px-NetSurf-logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 171K)

>Gnome Web
>Falkon
>Otter

>these are just binaries built by some faggot with a github account, possibly an NSA employee, we have no way of checking
That's gonna be a zoinks from me.

I recently upgraded my internet from 1mb down to over 40mb/s, yet youtube videos and twitch streams still stutter. All my downloads from torrents to steam range from 5mb to 10mb, so I really don't understand why this is happening. Is firefox to blame?

Attached: 1552871944858.gif (618x894, 21K)

ccleaner.com/ccleaner/browser
CCleaner made a browser

Everyone knows about NetSurf, we just don't use it because it's really bad.

Neck yourself, faggot.

patches welcome :^)

Or, instead of spending the next 5 years patching basic functionality into an abandonware product, I could use a browser that works today.

>from 1mb down to over 40mb/s
t. pic related

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

>Just use Chrome or Firefox, none gives a shit about a random dude online.

>What are stadistics and psychology for

you are an absolute retard

lynx

try H264ify and check if you still have the problem with YouTube

only Edge has great hardware acceleration for all media formats, so Firefox and Chrome can stutter on VP9

>who is Marmaduke

>implying it is ungoogled
That Spyware Watchdog faggot is yet to check that

Marmaduke has his own build of ungoogled-chromium, but it's not the one that the project's official page links to.
You make a valid but unintentional point though - who the fuck is Marmaduke, really?

Attached: 1558920684404.png (814x559, 28K)

what about qutebrowser?

hes Danish, i think