What tea do you guys drink while programming?

what tea do you guys drink while programming?
where do i buy high quality tea?
coffeefags need not apply

Attached: level1000fatass.png (1080x583, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapsang_souchong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibiscus_tea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have a vast collection

Green, Oolong and various herbal teas
At a tea shop

tea is only acceptable if you're asian otherwise it's gay

Sounds like you've never left the USA lad.

More Wendell posting please
Coffee is only acceptable if you're constipated

Attached: level1000neckbeard.png (1080x593, 793K)

whats wrong with being gay huh?
I drink a fair amount of tea, do you see me sucking a fair amount of cocks?

so gay

tea is not gay really, I do like guys but tea is no way gay.

tea is gay

I think you just think that because you like tea but hate gays.

don't try and trick me tea is gay and that's the end of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapsang_souchong this is the best thing ever

idk, it's really good if you ask me and many others. hows it any different than coffee? Coffee isn't gay. Tea isn't gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibiscus_tea

coffee isn't gay but tea is gay

why is coffee not gay yet tea is?

coffee isn't gay but tea is gay

how so?

Coffee is brown which reminds you of a guys poop so it's definitely gay as fuck, and you always put milk in it of all things which just means you're slurping cummy shit. and it tastes bitter and is literally rotten (fermented is a nice way to say it's fuckin rotten) bean soup and people pay millions to eat the beans that some bear shits out so there's that.
Meanwhile tea is like just some vegetable soup which is pretty healthy and cool.

Yorkshire Tea. I buy it in a speciality store that imports it

Tfw you live in yorkshire

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>coffee isn't gay but tea is gay
i'm gay and I drink coffee

BTFO

have you jumped the strid

Jasmine and Green.

americans are such uncultured mutts

Clearly he's not a southerner, because they tend to drink tea, except they saturate it with granulated sugar and drink it cold.

Drink mate you plebs

people think they are cool zen masters drinking tea. youre not.

Attached: aprove.gif (250x188, 648K)

Nah some of us drink warm tea too and sugar is for mongs.

All of our black teas are pretty shit in the states though and yorkshire gold/red changed their recipe for Americans to make it taste like garbage lipton.

Attached: 20190626_225945.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

sencha okimidori is nice while programming in vi

fucking faggot

Attached: 1551191470542.jpg (601x601, 23K)

coffee is nice and technically superior(better said stronger)

however it is highly addictive[besides the sugar], gives you a shit load of jitter and you'll eventually run into health problems IF you don't take care of other aspects of your life(sleep,exercise/effort,etc)

green/black tea is a good replacement for me, but quality tea is very expensive, and besides the black-tea you can buy from the nearest shop i don't have much of an advice.(being a poorfag obviously)

I'll occasionally have a kombucha but I mostly drink water. For caffeine I just take a pill, if I need something stronger I take a little meth.

I hop around depending on what I'm in the mood for.

Lady Grey, white, and camomile are my go to's.

I used to have all the shit for loose tea (which really opens up your purchasing options) but the box got lost somewhere.

Asian markets have cheap tea. Like others have said HQ tea is expensive as fuck and when you start messing with that you have to actually have an accurate water temp for steeping.

Lady Grey if I really want to wake up.
Earl Grey if I just want to maintain.
Twinings > *

High quality steamed green tea is the only correct answer. If your drinking lead contaminated fried chinese trash tea consider drinking garbage water instead--it's cheaper.
o-cha.com

Wendell and Logan played off of each other much than Wendell/Ryan do.
They were at different ends of a spectrum; Logan played the emotional side, and Wendell presented a cool, logical front, and it worked well together. Made Wendell seem smarter than he is(not that he isn't smart).

Ryan seems to present himself much better than Wendell does, and whether intentionally or not, his frequent corrections of what Wendell says, or his interjections of his opinion, seems to knock Wendell down a peg.

They're not *terrible* together; I just think Wendell/Logan made a better team. Such a shame they split up.

earl grey ftw

Anyone have any teas that combat anxiety? I'm gay and have really bad anxiety so I need a tea for my gay anxiety.

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 7K)

green tea shill checking in

also ive tried green and chamomile and they dont work

>and you always put milk in it
speak for yourself fucko

I will only drink sweet tea.
And not store-bought bottled sweet tea which tastes like fucking shit.

Arsenic and lye tea cures gay anxiety.

Attached: spoonfeed.jpg (400x300, 43K)

>what tea do you guys drink while programming?
I got hooked on oolong while living in China and Taiwan, and I have too much tieguanyin now

>where do i buy high quality tea?
There are online vendors who work from China/Taiwan online. I won't rec any because that would be shilling (I think reddit has a tea subleddit, I get my from a Chinese friend)

I drink Earl Grey tea. Usually twinings. I like trying other high quality brands I find online but they're usually not even as good as cheap twinings tea.

Sencha: theanine helps you focus

All baristas are gay

Stay the fuck away from any and all caffeine you wackadoo

Pic related, buy it at my local tesco

Attached: snapshotimagehandler_1747679908.jpg (540x540, 45K)

fucking mate. I've been using the drip coffee machine to make it on a larger-scale. shits great, provides all the caffeine you want, and you can get 2-3 pots out of the same filter full of leaves.

Tea is bad for you in large amounts.

I normally drink a cup of luke-warm water after waking up (7am).
Then black coffee around 11am.
Then intermittent drinks of fridge water around 3 litres until supper (6pm).

..water is bad for you on large amounts too

>level1000fatass
nice one

azerbaijani checking in

I really really really like oolong

Is Dr Pepper considered a tea?

the no leaf variant

what's gay is that as a non-asian you are usually drinking it at some gay mctea shop

I went to film camp. I've read Sartre. I've read Thomas Pynchon. I've read Ayn Rand. I've been to Italy. I've been to France. I speak French! I've been to Spain. I've been to South America. I've been to Kenya. I've been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I've been to Greece. I love Greek food. I'm a foodie. I'm always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. Sometimes I go to Barnes & Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I've met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook. But I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word 'Pro' on it - short for prolapse. I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. And yeah, I paint, no big deal. I think conventional painting rules are stodgy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing: If you don't know the difference between 'you're' and 'your', 'your' and 'you're', you're a fuckin' idiot. Get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

Attached: tea.jpg (960x540, 68K)

assam tea

Whatever is cheapest at tesco

Fast immer ein Früchtertee oder ein grüner Tee. Oft sitze ich aber mit einem Kaffee.

Tee ist für mich eher für den Abend oder so.

Attached: f1a.gif (220x220, 525K)

Yorkshire tea is (unironically) the best tea, and I'm from Lancashire.

Black tea with milk, not British BTW.

>I really really really like oolong
My man. What do you drink, user? I'm all about that tieguanyin on every day

If I can find it, genmatcha (brown rice tea) it's the only one I can drink for a whole day without geting tired of the taste.
Matcha is nice for a caffeine kick, and it gives a more continous and able to focus high that coffee, too bad the good quality ones are fucking expensive. The cheap ones in amazon are just grinded green tea and reviews are basically noise, so its not easy to find good quality/price ones.

tea contains catechins, which bind to cannabinoid receptors in your brain, so tea probably is unironically good for anxiety. Catechins are anti inflammatory too, and inflammation is associated with stress, so probably another way it would be good for anxiety.

based wendellposter