The only email client you'll ever need. Prove me wrong

>inb4 muh jewgle botnet

Reliability is much more important than >muh privacy. Missing out on important emails and your emails going to spam is literally costing you thousands of dollars.
If you have a job that is, if you're a neet then keep using Proton mail or your bootleg server on DigitalOcean

Attached: gmail.png (768x558, 6K)

Gmail blows and so do you

You're just salty because your neet allowance doesn't include 5 dollars a month for a proper email service provider

Attached: foxgrape.jpg (800x600, 95K)

>proper email service provider
such as??

mail.sexoffender.biz

>I don't have any arguments cos i'm using yandex.mail

fastmail, runbox, startmail, outlook.

there are some more privacy oriented like tutanota but for obvious reason (purposefully not including SMTP/IMAP access) not worth mentioning.

gmail is for the lowest common denominator of society ie. children and black people.
It literally screams "I'm poor and the only reason I have email is so I could register a steam account".

kill yourself, you stupid fucking moron.

4/10 bait post

i need strangers to not read my emails

>professional
>fastmail, runbox, startmail, outlook
Get real.
I see so many Jow Forumstards recommending setting up your own server which is simply not feasible. Because, even if you did everything right you're still likely to get filtered out by some algorithm, or worse get your domain enlisted as spam source

Okay, CIA

I'm thinking of switching from PapertigerMail to Startmail. Is it any good? It looks that way.

>Paying for an email

Attached: 1509379877697.jpg (198x264, 15K)

>Giving tracking corporation all of your personal communication to sift through rather than just ponying up $20/yr.

I'm using hotmail.com

WOWEEE!!! YOU MUST HAVE SOME TOP SECRET DIALOGUES BUDDY!!!

You do realize that unless you're emailing yourself, any messages that leave offsite are at risk of being intercepted. You're literally throwing money away lol

Nope, I just value my privacy more that a couple bucks a month. I'm well aware that many of the emails I send are read by google, but I'm glad some aren't, and that they aren't reading the one's I receive from businesses and tracking my purchases.

>Get real.

>>Paying for an email

good arguments right there

This is about everything you type and receive in your email being processed for the purpose of trying to peddle garbage you don't need via targeted marketing.

This is not about le three letter agencies you moron.

Also, just because you don't have anything meaningful on your email doesn't mean everybody else haven't as well.

>tracking my purchases
all modern businesses uses google analytics along with a myriad of unknown third-parties that track your activity and then sells that information back to tech giants and advertisers

but I use gmail and I don't have any ads targeting me

>yet another "don't ask questions, just consume product, convenience trumps all" episode

Attached: 1551210315722.png (2160x714, 29K)

>assuming I hadn't already domain blocked analytics.
Now if they're straight up feeding their entire client database into google, then there's nothing I can do about that. But at a minimum google isn't able to track my mouseclicks. And it's the principle. I'm not going to promote google products.

You pay for it being reliable and with a supreme uptime. i.e Unseen.is mail, it went down the shithole.
Privacy is a flashy word but is does not keep customers around for long if you can't keep the server up.

Jewgle botnet

GMX.com is the superior botnet email.

I'm content with airmail.cc