This isn't even satire

this isn't even satire

Attached: 1545337226063.png (727x278, 237K)

women are a burden on this world

those are the people you excommunicate

incels are no better

compare this shit with a victorian woman who is afraid of showing even her ankles in public

incels are literally victims of these people

Incels need a gf to begin with if they're going to be the victims.

they're the bullied kids you saw in your school plus incels can have gfs too if they were cheated on in the past

Treat roasties like they're subhuman and find actually good women. That's all you have to do. Not you, though, because no right-minded woman would be with someone so retarded.

says literally the faggot who's hooked with children chinese cartoons hell yeah hang yourself

Based, checked, redpilled and fantastic

Attached: 1521570809644.jpg (249x241, 9K)

This is hate right...she was miss something in the but she should talk to the man she with about it so thst he know and they can try to fix it. Not go sleep with some one. A relationship is a two person thing if it brack you bouth of too blame. And no one should be cheated on. The state of 95% of women in the world today is atrocious.

>Censored name
gtfo, I want to see that fucking, stinking stupid and disgusting jewish surname behind that post

Attached: 01B3D5E4-8AC5-4F83-94D3-2BCF8FE5048B.jpg (562x663, 118K)

you might find some respite in learning that today two roasties have gotten what they deserved

also one in spain was killed by a shitskin too lmao

perhaps we should take a page from them. they know how to educate women properly

I wish your life was satire. Then it would be slightly less sad

cucks are bitter as ever i see

Wow! Now there's some bullshit! How about, if she cheated on you, leave her with the guy she's cheating with, get the fuck outta there and just wait until she comes crying that he cheated on her and laugh in her stupid face.

Attached: later shitlords.png (512x384, 214K)

men more than often don't have multiple choices

I see you have awareness of your current emotional status

that would be an improvement to your status

There are always choices, you just have to be willing to deal with the consequences. If you mean choices in females, you don't always have to be in a relationship all the time.

sure there are for chads

Who's a chad? I'm a goth that happens to know that bored corporate women want some subculture dicking so they feel like they're a part of something unusual to them. They also pay for my shoes. Just go outside your usual scene sometimes. What you find might surprise you.

Me just waiting for the faggots to start a McRevolution™ so we can kill them already

Ahem

Attached: bl.jpg (480x450, 33K)

My dear friend I have no respect for used good such as the likes of you

rude!
What do you mean used goods!
I've only done lewd things over the camera, I'm not gay irl it's just a persona

Attached: ehhhh.jpg (450x351, 36K)

We should eradicate all the fake homos

W..why?
It's fun to pretend to be gay!

Attached: whoa.png (250x250, 90K)

no it's just offensive to the real people

Fags get zapped lmao
I'm just straight with a penis fetish

Attached: PenceDaddy.png (646x483, 327K)

maybe you should consider suicide

it is better to forgive and forget than forget and forgive

t.fag

Attached: shy.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Unironically this.

2 O'cuck already. Time for bed.