Why are you still jobless, user?

Have you tried being black?

Attached: 0v7g15azdr631.jpg (1076x1528, 455K)

It's honestly a well designed doodle compared to most of the ones Google puts up

But his doodle implied that Google are the chains which bind negroids and breaking google is freedom.

Why would google employ this uppity nigger?

FUCK Twitter screencap posters

>get a job for using ms paint to virtue signal

I hope Google goes bankrupt

this

i dont give a fuck about "the message" its sending

but its a better doodle than half of this shit they throw up on the homepage

niggers literally live life on easy mode

literally the laziest and least-productive slave in human history
and coincidentally also the most uppity

the existence of this malignant race is a testament to how badly we have poisoned mother earth

to silence and re-educate him

I don't like niggers but this kinda inspiring

Guy does hours of high quality work for free. Published it online and @ the company. Company liked it and hired him for more work.

This is literally how artists get jobs in corporate America.

His work is good, what's the problem? Google wasn't going to allocate the resources to hire the next "self-taught" neet Jow Forumsenius they could find.

>google are the chains
sounds about right.

Because they receive tax breaks for hiring him. Why do you think they hire a rigidly precise percentage of people of specific backgrounds?

Can someone Photoshop the original so the skin color is white? And maybe add some caption like "Come home, white man" and have an ungoogled or xg2xg link?

Attached: 1558213052300.jpg (434x434, 44K)

>Google wasn't going to allocate the resources to hire the next "self-taught" neet Jow Forumsenius they could find.
Yeah instead they hired this random guy to make doodles

>nigger destroying a company

>memeing arts
Wanna take a gander under the veil of the universe where internet has no graphic designers? It's a very cli and monochromatic kind of world.

>Google wasn't going to allocate the resources

They don't allocare resources, dingbat. They get cash money from the (((government))) to hire minorities. Every time a company takes on a nigger, spic, pajeet or faggot, the company gets free cash.

I don’t think so. It sends the message that google is the chains enslaving black people, which is obviously not the message they would want to send

Fucking hell, I had to check if I was on Jow Forums, that was some really concentrated autism. Imagine a world where people with different skin pigmentation all over the world could learn a skill and be employed, what a fantasy, right? Man draws good, he got a job. unclench your anus, sweetheart.

A welfare race from a welfare continent.

That's so good of google to give Demetrius a job in between his stints on parole. He's doing so well for his people!

>breaking free from the chains of (((google)))
Good job, if only that was true

And google got a kickback for it, kike

Legit should I just put "other" for race and gender as a white male on job applications

So Google wins twice. They get a kickass artist and free money. What's the problem? You a Bing man?

>hours of high quality work

String yourself up nigger

DUDE SLAVERY LMAO
YOURE HIRED
Damn why am I working as a welder in boiler rooms

samefag and nigroid