Aced calculus

>Aced calculus
>Did physics, signals, circuitry
>Still cant code
Mathfags proven wrong again, syntax is king. Math is irrelevant knowing programming

Attached: 1561518105782.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Fucking idiot it's about electronics not logics.

Attached: 1560523467364.png (295x409, 174K)

Right, there's a reason they call it "programming languages." Logic is useful indeed, but you'll definitely want to be able to efficiently express your wishes as well.

mathematics are just a set of rules
and much easier to learn than programming languages

in math you dont have to think for yourself

Bullshit, Ivan. you did only your mom's asshole

Math is the way to formalize a problem - the very first step before any fucking bydlocoding.

This is precisely why upper class people are studying automata theory, grammars, graph theory, FSMs, etc.

Go have a beer, Ivan, you do not belong here.

checked

Stupid pleb, who cannot grasp that syntax is nothing, while semantics is all that matters.

Plebs cannot get Lisp exactly because they are so stupid.

have you dug into x64 or ARM OP? Low level >> graph shit

>math bad, numbers not creative, program good
Eat a dick. I reckon you don’t know that of which math actually consists.

Attached: 9F2A5CB0-0DF4-4407-97E7-289585FD8DF3.jpg (1000x653, 154K)

>i reckon hyuk hyuck hyuckkkkk
not an argument

Neat fact. Being “not an argument” is irrelevant, rhetorical worm.

Also, eat a dick.

Math is a problem solving tool, coding is just a framework.
OP is basically saying. Carpentry is King, tools are irrelevant for building things.

>reckon
why are you talking like a retard?

Mathmatics a means to quatifying values. Programming needs math to do certain tasks more quickly otherwise we couldn't have many of the elements we take for granted today. Computer Programming is a compilation of electric and mechanical ingenuity that enables us to create documents, communicate, and display data.

No, I havent

Jesus Fucking Christ

>Aced calculus
Yea, that's not exactly all of maths.

Did you do much mathematical logic? Because both the program flow controlling logic you'd think of and all dat set theory you can use for functional programming are part of that. You surely could reuse some of that knowledge even if you learned it in the rather shitty "standard maths" (not actually standardized well in a lot of situations) syntax rather than a better modern programming language.

If you go high enough carpentry is the king.

Math really is almost irrelevant when it comes to programming, despite what everyone has always told you. It's only useful for designing and proving algorithms (which happens less frequently than most people want to admit, as most "problems" "solved" in software ultimately boil down to the same old, tried and tested decade-old algorithms). Plus, it depends whether you consider algorithm design part of programming itself, or not.
I've always believed that being a good writer is much more important to being a good programmer than math ever was.
But you're wrong on one thing: syntax is not king. Semantics is.

These, if average american can program after bootcamp then math is irrelevant

>These, if average american can program after bootcamp then math is irrelevant

koding != programming

just because you can import node modules and write sort(list) doesn't mean you can actually think in an algorithmic or logical way. and just because you learn to write unit tests doesn't mean you know how to prove correctness for shit.

Attached: 1557700970374.png (800x788, 648K)

Have you done any proofs courses? Those are the real math, you just need calculus to even have to tools to learn.

Also information and graph theory are super important so learn those.

Dude have you programmed my peenus weenus?

It doesnt matter if you think of it or not. Some pajeet has already come up with a better solution and posted it online

>Aced calculus

Sorry, where's the math?

based and quadpilled

Have fun working on that (game engine || non trivial physics video game || recommender system || signal / image processing) project with your koding and design pattern skills

Why would you work on a game engine when there are dozen for grabs?

A lot of game studios develop their own engine because of either licensing issues (it may be cheper to develop your own rather than constantly paying for expensive licenses) or because they want an engine tailored to their needs and workflow to save time.

>>Aced calculus
Literally middle school math
>>Did physics, signals, circuitry
Literally high school stuff
>>Still cant code
Literally middle school level

Attached: sci education reform.png (1216x970, 119K)

Fucking these

calculus is trivial

>take math which gives no basis from which later to expand to things like calculus
>again, takes physics before even doing discrete math
>doesn't take compiler 101 and intro then advanced programming units
>"guise I can't kode"
Math, physics and CS are a great mix when not done by an absolute retard - most unis have this thing called a UNIT OUTLINE, go read it faggot

Attached: 1556111563777.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

>wahwah unit outline
Desu I cant help it being fucked. There wasnt a possibility for me to take it. There are bunch of bullshit courses you need to clear like physics, agile, econ 101 etc
I know, however Jow Forums memes all the time its all you need which is evidently not the case.

Attached: 1561413174003.jpg (1200x1190, 93K)

Also, there is embedded 101 before compiler 101 or programming #2 whatever the fuck. Just sage and let the kusoge thread die