TWO ROASTIES RAPED AND BEHEADED IN MOROCCO

Two Scandinavian college roasties working for the UN and getting degrees in multiculturalism studies were just raped and beheaded in Morocco while they were backpacking and celebrating diversity.

Here is the video of them getting their heads cut off: files.catbox.moe/pad10b.mp4 (embed) (WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC. IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU MIGHT GET VERY WET FROM WATCHING THIS)

Here is a Youtube video that combines video of their own videos of them being happy and alive at home with the sounds of them being beheaded and dying: [YouTube] My name is Louisa and I am dead (embed)

THOT STATUS: TOASTED

Those roasties got a little toasty. Sad but that's what happens when you have a vagina and are white and travel to non-white shitholes.

Reminder: Morocco was the host country where the UN got together to sign the Migration Pact, enshrining into law that every Western country would take tens of millions of migrants from countries all around the world.

twitter.com/0biJon/status/1075611367481200640 (embed)

What do you think about this bros? Thots getting patrolled by based Muslims or should we be sad that roasties got killed? And for the femwhores here, why do you think these women went off and got themselves raped and killed? What makes a woman want to do those things? Oh wait, I know. Because they WANT to be raped and killed.

Attached: 1545307139695.jpg (1080x1186, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2017/07/28/10-most-dangerous-places-for-women-travelers-and-how-to-stay-safe/
youtu.be/Hpn9iPLbNDc
youtube.com/watch?v=sbKqb80AZqs
youtube.com/watch?v=jOaBkbEtrng
youtube.com/watch?v=8hBCm0eZfCA
spankbang.com/2tp5f/video/scandinavian girl giving head to group of african men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Morocco
Fucking idiot women.Why not go to party in Afghanistan while you're at it.Somalia is good too.

>B-But they told me Islam is the religion of peace!

How do you know they are roasties? And not just women that was rape for being in a stuped palce and not being safe. You have nothing to realy prove they are roasties. And 5% to 10% of women are not roasties.

if you believe women can go one year without sex there's something wrong with your head

Based

Attached: 1545333539705.gif (500x528, 1.8M)

>kills roasties and throws fags off buildings
How based can one religion be?

Going to sandnigger shithole known for beheadings and torture is something only 50 iq roasties would do.

I did not have sex in tell I was 21 so that more then a year and on top of that have ownly had sex with 3 men the third one being my hasband. And when I am round 40 I plan to take a vow of celibacy. Yes you can still be marry but no sex or thing like that Gandhi did that hum self. But this is beside the ponit you still have no way porveing these two women are what you say they are. And intell you can you just other person haveing on women. I not saying I don't see why you hate the current state of 90% to 95% of women..

Their fault for travelling to unsafe countries.
The migration pact is """non-binding""" but I'm still worried and frankly sickened that anyone would even agree to that.
Also, why did the audio cut out so frequently in the video?

Your autocorrect is showing, you stupid phoneposter.

No a stuped women would that don't know shit and think there safe. Just going some were don't make you one. Most people don't know how bad it is there or think it a lie and even lass women know about it then man. That way theu okay with immigration.

If you know of me you would have found this post to be ponitless, and this dosw not make my ponit wrong.

i mean im not shedding any tears but why are you happy about this?

>Gandhi did that hum self
Are you also going to sleep naked with your children like ghandi did?

because the world has two less roasties to feed

Nuke is the only way to solve this issue. I don't see any other alternatives.

You look stupid when you don't correct grammatical errors in writing. I suggest you do the same online. In any case, you are correct.
There will be more Africans in roughly 15 years then there are chinks and shit-in-streets combined.
You being Italian, I'm sure you know firsthand of the masses of Africans making their way through or otherwise being leeches, Mario .

No, you can still have respect for something someone did with out approving of everything they did or doing the same.

Ok , I agree

What kind of an idiot goes to a 3rd world country full of niggers and sunnis? I cant believe these fucking idiot whores were college educated. You might as well jump into traffic and save yourself the suffering.

they're not aggressive in my city at all
on top of that death would be more like a gift to me

Then why haven't you gone and made a noose?

Attached: 15273DCA-8BFF-483B-BA8D-FBDDF07C1217.jpg (996x640, 150K)

because i'm too much of a wimp to do it myself

>too much of a wimp
lol
epic, Italy needs some pointers.

You should hijack a train and try to derail it.That would be cool.

Frist off, I could type out why the way i talk in hard to understand but I sick of doing it every time I talk to a newfag who don't know about me. But thank you say I was right over all in my ponit not many people here are thst big.

With how college is here and how most don't take class that would let them know what right and wrong. They might have not know. On top of that here most people see third world countries as peace full place that was whole give bad rap. And don't take it upon themself to make sure it trun befor go there. All I am say is that with how little we know about the women we can be sure they are roastie or not.

There was this video I watched about an autistic person who would hijack trains and operate them perfectly, without anyone knowing that he did it. It was really sad because all he wanted to do was become a railroad employee and he couldn't because he was a convicted felon due to his train robbery

if it's full of females it's worth a try. they literally have a femicide monitor displaying how many women get killed each year when the news are on air. I'd like to make the rate skyrocket if i have to leave the world with some style

I hope that you can find peace in your heart some day , and be more tolerant towards women.

those who want respect give respect

Maybe he will find peace if he kills women.Maybe it's like how you have to face your fears to conquer them.

Killing something is the ultimate act of fear , because you are so afraid of its existence that that you must destroy it.

But if you destroy it,then you have nothing to fear anymore.Problem solved.

That still doesn't change the fact that you preformed a cowardly act.

if they were raped then it was very nice of those muslim gentlemen to put her panties back on before they beheaded her in that video and who said courtesy was dead

I concur, savages still hold more values than us civilized people

It was kind of rude to rape them first and then behead them.they shouldn't have done either but, If they really wanted to rape them then they should have beheaded them first and then raped them because then the woman wouldn't have to suffer

if these sacks of fleshs could still feel some shame about their conditions, you can be sure that was the worst thing that could have happened to them before going to hell

Why does Korbo hate females so much? Is that normal among gayposters?

Attached: 1543175170284.jpg (307x462, 22K)

Hell isn't real

It doesnt matter as long as there are no witnesses

To me it seems like he has a very complicated relationship with women. In one hand I think he craves validation from them, because they don't validate him . He harbors anger towards them. In reaction he dehumanizes them as a way to justify the lack of percieved validation. The tragic part is that due to their percieved inhumanity he is unable to take validation from them , because he cannot see them as equals. Every attempt to validate him will ring holow. His views of their inhumanity leads to a phobia. And that phobia only seeds further hatred. The fear leads to a need to feel strong , so that he can feel secure. This leads to him further weakening his perception of women . Which then makes it even harder to feel that validation.

You have the talent of a novelist but I'll just limit myself to claiming that women live life on easy mode

Attached: dzqCsaD8_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

shitaly

wow nobility like it even matters, i cheated to become more handsome does that mean i havent bettered myself?

Because he got dumped by a girl

Morocco is far from the worst place you could travel to, I would not expect to get beheaded if I went there.

Korbo you really need to get some help, not even Jow Forums is this insane. If you hate women so much then why do you talk about them all the time? At least the guys over at r9k care because they want a girlfriend. You have been obsessing over women to an unhealthy degree, calling over people trannies, now I am not implying anything but it looks like something is going on. What in the actual fuck happened to you?

His obsession with hating women would make Schopenhauer blush. Is this really what happened? Lole

someone got another link for the video?

It's just a metaphor for what's happening to most of Europe. Especially Italy. Lol stupid Italy.

Link is dead mate

This article says it's one of the worst.
forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2017/07/28/10-most-dangerous-places-for-women-travelers-and-how-to-stay-safe/

Did anyone went to the link? I wanna but mfw virus

Attached: Anton-chigurh-picture.jpg (220x167, 6K)

i did.
it's a beheading but it's really fucking grainy, i honestly can't tell if it's the two women in the OP

Hopefully white women will wise the fuck up

Bunch of sheltered morons. Unfortunately these things need to happen for them to see the reality

Attached: 992EFD53-0782-412D-871A-698392DE4CAD.jpg (1024x1024, 237K)

is korbo a descendent of the romans?

No they won't unless we strip them of their rights and enforce some solid moral values on their fucking roasted cunts.
There is far too much FREEDOM in our day and age and this freedom is going to be the death of us.

youtu.be/Hpn9iPLbNDc

youtube.com/watch?v=sbKqb80AZqs

youtube.com/watch?v=jOaBkbEtrng

youtube.com/watch?v=8hBCm0eZfCA

Most likely.

Attached: d.jpg (648x402, 100K)

Girls like a bad boy.

Girls don't need to like anything.

why though? I've had this question for a real long time.

it's bs. they just want a cool looking loaded chad to pin them to the wall. if you're just a bad guy and look like shit you're gonna get ignored.

IM A BAAD BOY AND IT'S PLAIN TO SEE
SO WHY DO GOOD GIRLS FALL IN LOVE WITH ME?

why do good girls like baaaad boys

I second this. There are no alternatives

researchers. investigators. expeditionists.

I bet you live in a place full of fighe di legno, I lived in Riviera Adriatica for like 15 years and I know what I'm talking about
Try to be a little less edgy my little Luigi

based

it seems things like this all the time
why wont they learn?

Attached: 1480667460703.png (510x583, 237K)

things like this happen***

link broken. Can somebody post mew one

Why is Islam so based?

never mind found one
spankbang.com/2tp5f/video/scandinavian girl giving head to group of african men

I feel like that's not actually it

nvm it is

Arabs have more values than niggers and any other people.

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.”

[9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Attached: IslamicCaliphateinusasoon.jpg (1280x1280, 405K)

>I cant believe these fucking idiot whores were college educated.
Where do you think they got the idea?

I’m happy because it makes my pee pee hard

Attached: D5C3A9AE-F001-48F6-B863-F283E0D347C7.png (500x656, 148K)

Attached: 1542183402267.jpg (522x522, 26K)

Does anyone have a link to the video? Both of these links are dead and I really really need to see it for reasons

Nvm brehs I found it on theync dot com 1st page

Yes, but not in the sense that Korbo thinks it. Korbo has it in his head that Morocco is comparable to Syria, which it obviously isn't, these women were going together and I don't doubt for one second that they took all the necessary precautions; so no, I still would not expect this to happen. Egypt is worse, and women still travel there despite it being such a shit-hole for them.

IIRC it doesn't say anywhere they brought weapons with them

Where is the uncensored pic of the aftermath?

normal people go to these countries all the time and they don't bring weapons with them.

I do give them stupid points for hiking in the middle of nowhere where they could be vulnerable, but weren't they professionals? Didn't they know what they were doing?

based korbo do it again

what the fuck, are you implying anyone with that sort of idea in mind has a brain in the first place?

I-I would've saved them... and pacified them UwU (i'm so fucking savage.)

i would have saved the killers desu
imagine going through hell and seeing those two motherfucking lesbians stepping in your country like it's fucking heaven

....I would've kick them out like it's fifa at the speed of light

maybe it's time we all suggest alice3d to take a trip to morocco desu

i doubt alice3d would ever take a trip to morocco but she could try

she's a liberal so she'd appreciate the idea of being culturally enriched desu

whatever desu

Fucking lol'd

10/10 if troll
7/10 if copypasta

Yes you fucking idiot, people do go to Morocco and Egypt as holiday destinations - with children even. Not every-fucking arab country is Syria. A family friend of mine regularly goes north africa, not one single thing happened to her.

regardless, they deserved it

ok, so everyone who is working for the UN deserves to die for doing their job.

Korbo, it's not like you are a virgin either so I don't know why your promiscuous arse is calling anyone a roastie.