I turned my laptop on today for the first time in a few weeks and the fricken audio isnt working...

I turned my laptop on today for the first time in a few weeks and the fricken audio isnt working. I uninstalled all the audio drivers and shit and it just reinstalled the same stuff and it still doesnt work. when i go to update the driver it says i already have the best one. wtf is going on here?

Attached: Untitled.png (1918x1096, 116K)

cunny

>runs Windows 10
>expects things to work
PEBKAC

delet the driver and reboot. it should reinstall the factory default driver that it finds in the device itself

> daae y computar no werk
> teh fricken audior
not tech support you dumb fuck, install gentoo or suck cock in hell

Attached: EeJcmCi.jpg (1239x1241, 283K)

>WINTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: bitchlaughing.gif (400x400, 155K)

>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
get fag

FPBP

Based.

That's for iToddlers or MacToddlers

It works for all tech illiterate retards. People who use Windows are just as bad.

Is there a hardware volume/mute button?

Why don't we have 10, 20, 50GB mini DVDs? Cheap and disposable. They can probably engineer DVD drives to be times faster and quieter nowadays.

Attached: 2h6HA.jpg (468x336, 17K)

Oops meant to make a thread

Doesn't last as long and way slower than flash storage.

Jow Forums is not tech support for computer illiterate fucking morons.

>mini DVDs
Because DVD is a standard. Do you mean optical disc?

slow annoying to use you have to guard it constantly against damage, reusable dvd is trash, need special dive.
Usb sticks have non of those problems

Because universal serial bus mass storage NAND flash based zip disquettes are:
>smaller
>faster
>more reliable
>easier to use
>tech that already exists
>supported by any computer manufactured since 1998
A higher-capacity optical disk would solve no problems.

Cheap SD cards have only a few MB/s transfer rates. You can make a DVD immutable so you know for certain nothing can fuck with the data, so far that courts around the world transfer evidence via read-only DVDs.

Check the hardware switch if you have.

Just try to boot into another OS and see if it works.

I actually did this before when my graphics driver turned the screen brightness down too much and it worked. OP, delete your drivers, some of them are in System32, delete other System32 files that your computer will allow you to and it will just reinstall them and could fix your problem.

install gentoo

I am 21 and all my life I thought that windows shortcut files had an extension of "ink" and not "lnk" (as in "link"). I just learned that about one hour ago. I am running Windows 7

This can't be, didn't Windows XP and or Windows Vista use ".ink" as a file extension to shortcut files? They must have, if not, I feel like my life is a life.

Forgot to mention I just looked at Window 7 short cut files and they have an extension of "lnk" as in "link".

Also, OP, go to