Thoughts on Women Who Code?

Thoughts on Women Who Code?

Attached: 0_YzCrl0GKmXwFPRsB.jpg (1600x570, 240K)

if they have to show themselfs like this they are just attention whores

i fucking hate women

>trannies who code

>all white
women who can actually program are east-asians
you dont see them in photos like this because they are humble and hard-working behind the scenes, unlike these disgustingly vile spoiled milk smelling white whores who can barely change the working directory in the command line

Attached: 1487608590469.jpg (960x1280, 136K)

Half are low-skilled attention seekers and half aren't actually women.

Attached: girlsprogramming0.jpg (869x1776, 226K)

expected

How many people in that room are competent coders?

Probably just the guy who took the picture is my guess

not too many trannies. if you think there are more then you are probably a virgin

forgot pic

Attached: tranny_central.jpg (1600x570, 159K)

Manager here. I'm supervising a small team (2 of which are women). How can I bring up the fact that their code is really inefficient during review sessions without making it seem like I'm anti-women?

Rape them, even if they are tranny

Why would you bring up their womanliness ?

I mean. I want to give my honest opinion but I have heard that it could lead to a trip down to HR.

By what metric is it inefficient?
The way you approach this is by quantifying it with data.

I have no problem with them. There are very few women who work on remotely interesting software though.

>women who can actually program are east-asians
>they are humble and hard-working
>shows a whore trying to look cute
Women can't code.

Grace Hopper.
Margaret Hamilton.

>women
>coding
lel

Attached: dbf7240bc9ad.jpg (512x384, 27K)

If you don't do anything about it then you are a part of the problem. If they bring it up then ask why they would think it's because that they are women. They will probably have no answer, if they do it'll be some retarded shit like "You aren't saying that to the guys!", to which you respond that they are not writing inefficient code.

If they fire you for something like that, I'm pretty sure you can sue them as you did not do anything discriminating.

>one is dead
>the other is a silent generation
epic

>Look at Grace Hopper who pioneered computers!

Attached: Grace hopper.png (1202x775, 1.37M)

I'm not aware of any.

Women who code are absolutely fucking retarded. Imagine being so obsessed with your genitals that you can do a simple thing like practising you profession without mentioning you do it despite having a vagina. Get a fucking grip. Now programmers who also just so happen to be female are fine. I have some female co workers and theyre normal and compitent at their job. At the end of the day all that matters is that a good product get delivered.

It doesn't help that I don't like women so I may be overly critical of their work. But I think it's good to have high standards.

You just tell them their code is inefficient and show them where their mistakes are without bringing up their gender its that easy. If they make a fuss about it thats their problem you can point out the facts.

I've seen exactly one in my whole career. She was well organized and paid attention to small details, both qualities that I often find lacking in developers.

Congratulations, feminists, your persistent and unending attempts to get GRRRRRRRL POWER have convinced me that any woman who flashes a "I'm a WOMAN who does " badge is a fraud. I now effectively think less of women than I did a few years ago.

More than a few m8...

No. Thats just a jew.

they most likely dont code

WOMEN ARE STINKY HOLES

Attached: kjhkjhk.jpg (900x1600, 133K)

Spot the trannies

That first comment.
>"...make it more complicated"
Bitch, you are programming. It's not complicated, it's going straight to the point.
*sigh* jeez.