Jow Forums how do I redpill my cat and condition him for the end?

Jow Forums how do I redpill my cat and condition him for the end?

I've been prepping for a while and studying up on surviving in the wilderness in case of emergency. I've got a decent bug out bag prepped and I've really been working on just being all around self sufficient, regardless of whether or not we're going to collapse.

But how do I prepare my cat? He gets very stressed when taken out of the house. Doesn't walk well on a leash either. How can I get him used to a leash or even used to being a backpack cat?
He's naturally a shoulder cat which is helpful for this, but that won't help if he's gonna get nervous, jump off and bolt somewhere.

Attached: cactical.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggmK4zUVlKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_senses
youtube.com/watch?v=OkO7be9Dn2c
youtube.com/watch?v=3jVOfKnBXs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is adorable

My feels have been felt

DO NO TRUST THEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ggmK4zUVlKk

You should have started from the time your cat was weaned onto solid food. Obviously inside/outside lifestyle. If the poor fuck isn't used to sleeping outside in the elements then he isn't going to follow you far

Tell him Muslims are against naps and Whiskas aren't halal.

you just show your cat the downfalls of a
>world without borders

Attached: 1545338318940.jpg (1618x826, 169K)

hahahahahahaha cuckboy

Buy solid cat carrier and tie it to your rucksack. If you have to camp outside, keep his harness tied to your person or a heavy object. He is an animal, he will adapt over time. Being stressed is better than being dead.

Teach it to run away from everything shitskin'ed.

Attached: inferior_race.jpg (263x191, 7K)

Very cute, fren.
Put smarties tubes on his legs to make him walk like a robot!

Attached: 1538386052369.png (1305x663, 100K)

>a-a a- user... you wont leave me behind ... will you ?

Attached: nala.jpg (900x900, 81K)

He was born an indoor cat and raised by my brother for his first year of life to be an indoor cat before I got him.
We've also got a bunch of feral cats that started coming into our neighborhood.
Tried getting rid of them, but the neighbors thought it would be too cruel to catch and release elsewhere I guess.
These cats don't even have owners and have posed a great threat for the indoor/outdoor cats in the neighborhood but we can't really get rid of them.
So I shelter him inside of my house.

>says he wants to survive
>is not prepared to eat the cat
degenerate

...there was a study some time ago wich discovered tha ordinary housecats are very prepared to survive when the shit hits the fan, far better than dogs. so, no need to redpill them, they are redpilled by nature, maybe the reason you cant train them to do funny shit for you.

Attached: 1381495304001.jpg (560x631, 98K)

Get a dog you faggot.
I shoot cats for fun. Fucking vermin.

This is very comforting, thank you friend.
I'm proud to have a redpilled pet.

if shit get really bad i would be prepared to put my cats down. far better then leaving them to fend for themselves after being house cats all their life whilst the UK is burning to the ground

degenerate

DELET THIS.

>Jow Forums how do I redpill my cat and condition him for the end?

I lost so hard I didn't read the rest. Even if he survives, ill sk sk sk geteem, my boy on him.

>pic related

Attached: 1220181623.jpg (2560x1440, 997K)

cats are perfectly capable of feeding themselves if need be

He's ready. 24-48 hours outside and that cat will be ready to survive on its own. They're so well suited for it in fact, they will run away and live the feral life.

After niggers and kikes, killing subhumans like yourself is one of the things I look forward to the most about the coming civil war.

>But how do I prepare my cat?
With a little salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon

Attached: 1538872142327.jpg (3035x1338, 1.81M)

It's true too. Dogs can make it but only after a couple of generations. They don't lose the fear of humans though so they actually become more dangerous than coyotes or wolves.

A little bag work never hurt

Attached: 2D464E3C-BB98-408B-A6AC-A0D9AC2F1D0A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

honestly OP? probably better off killing it.
a pampered house cat will be to old and stubborn to mouse and it will just get savaged by a predatory animal when you're out hunting.

based and redpilled

Attached: based auss poster.png (1187x334, 187K)

gotta be fucking kidding me

get ready to eat your cat, that's about all a cat is good for

It's always a good idea to start with the basics. Pic related.

Attached: 234785.jpg (411x600, 201K)

>Jow Forums how do I redpill my cat and condition him for the end?
A little salt and pepper should condition him just fine, but some tenderizer would be a big plus.

Born in a methlab raised in the streets my cat is already redpilled

Attached: sambo.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>But how do I prepare my cat?
>already a predator, superior hearing, can see in the dark, agile, etc/
Cats are already prepared, they are not dumb. Take it out of the house for a few minutes every day. In no time he will adapt to the environment t. cat owner.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_senses

Attached: 1545032316280.jpg (1059x1018, 123K)

Shtf scenario will be armed militias starvation and perpetual war. Ppl thinking they will just bug out are retards that don't understand how it will work.

Cats are one of the only domesticated animals that can revert to a feral state immediatly in necessary.

I dont think you will be able to take your cat with you on the DOTR, but rest assured he can find his own way because its literally in his blood to do so. The only way I could see you keeping him is if you had a cabin up in the mountains or something, but if you are just going innawoods you are probably gonna have to let him go.a

Besides you would probably end up having to eat any pets or animals you have within the first 20-40 days of a shtf scenario.

>Get a dog you faggot.
>I shoot cats for fun. Fucking vermin.
Came to post This. Just like in the book of Eli. Dude hunts cats and makes cat food. Lol.

cats dont have any meat they are more valuable alive to kill rats and other pests to prevent disease.

I've got a pretty respectable bug out bag and a cat so I should be ok.

Attached: prepperkip.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Yes, cats only need a couple of days of hunger and stress, instinct will kick in and they turn into hunting machines.

>prepping for the end
>owning a cat
>not a German Sheppard

sorry cant help bluepilled faggots

Attached: NAZI pup.jpg (861x1024, 157K)

have fun trying to find 1000 extra calories a day for it

Hi bae

spoiler the 'cat' is the generation of men who play video games and watch cartoons as it all falls apart your cat is a faggot and you should feel bad

If you're resorting to eating cats within 20 days of the civil war going hot then you really were not prepared to survive.

Be careful with your cat in the wild. I knew this hitchhiking hippie chick who travelled with her cat and her cat became Eagle food.

>how do I redpill my cat and condition him for the end?

It's so funny that you can be completely oblivious to the obvious fact that cats are genetically redpilled from birth, that their entire lives are paranoia redpill

We need to invent a remote slapping device that I can mail to you, that latches onto the top of your monitor and is robotic hands that I can activate remotely so that I can actually, physically slap you with simply the push of the button, from anywhere in the world, when you say stupid shit online like this.

Attached: wake-up-machine-slap-clock-simone-giertz.gif (480x300, 2.33M)

Dog benefits
>early warning
>intimidation / protection
>force multiplayer
>tracking
>hunting
cost
>1000 calories

Cat benefits
>muh cuddles
cost
>easily tracked by smell of cat shit, kek

Attached: pig hunt.jpg (679x507, 102K)

Thoughts on Maine Coons / Norwegian forest cats?

>bitten by a rat
>dies

You don't move the feral cats, you Trap, Neuter, and Release them back where you found them. Look up a TNR program in your area, there are volunteers that will help you.

Attached: 347800875333.jpg (960x920, 50K)

Pointing gun at yourself. Isn't that the first thing you learn not to do?

JANNY STRIKES AGAIN

You need a slightly bigger cat for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkO7be9Dn2c

it is said that the prophet muhammad sah cut his off a corner of his garb because he didnt want to disturb a cat which fell asleep on it

Are you fucking serious

I think its "force multiplier"

We don't like your trash being on our board either

youtube.com/watch?v=3jVOfKnBXs0