Why is sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any technology or software of great value?

Why is sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any technology or software of great value?

Attached: african technology.png (446x391, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers have lover IQ in general. See pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

too busy having wild jungle sex

also pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz

same reason why there have never been sub-saharan philosophers

Good question. And why do jannies love sucking nigger cock so much.

or mathematicians

hostile environment

When your main concern is day to day survival you do not get much spare time to create anything.

Why are you?

systemic discrimination

Because of racism

give me an example

Colonialism, slavery, segregation, systemic racism, white privilege

I heard babies are absolute freaks
just "hurtin' for a squirtin'" as they say

To have enough time to practice sophistry you need abundant resources, the first of which would be food. To have abundant food you need fertile land...

nice, nice
laying it on a little thick though

u just got btfo'd m8

I mean an example of racism, not just a made up buzzword like "systemic racism" or "white privilege" (both don't exist)

oh, totally

Colonialism, slavery, segregation

Outsourcing to Africa is the next big thing, we'll find out soon. Lagos, pic related, is honestly more impressive, and clean, than any poo in the loo city.

Attached: A-view-of-Marina-in-the-central-business-district-of-Lagos-1.jpg (696x522, 67K)

are you implying that anything of value would come out of there if Europeans never colonized it? they would literally be worse off than they are now

this

look at where these monkeys were before those buzzwords were even relevant
africa doesn't even have any lost great civilizations like south/central america had

>slavery helped Africa!!!1111
You can't actually be this delusional, can you?

With no contact with the civilized world? They'd still be in huts. With contact but never conquered? They'd be much better off.

Where they lack in technology/software, they gave us our American culture.

>africa doesn't even have any lost great civilizations like south/central america had
>Mali empire, Zulu empire don't count because I say so

>no lost great civs
the place where chemistry was invented comes to mind

>With no contact with the civilized world? They'd still be in huts
They still are in huts

10/10 post made me laugh

Attached: mfw1.jpg (299x305, 41K)

mali isn't black/sub-saharan
what the fuck did the zulus have as their greatest achievement? hides draped over sticks? real "great"
and how are they a "lost" civilization when they were around to be taken to town by whitey?

holy shit look at all those huts

Attached: 11702745715_3db71beb36_b.jpg (1023x575, 199K)

>what the fuck did the zulus have as their greatest achievement?
Defeating the most advanced mechanized army in the world (the British empire) in a land war.

>Nairobi business district
I'm surprised Kenya even has functioning currency, unlike their Rhodesian cousins.

All countries over there are corrupt as fuck. Think Mexico/Brazil/Venezuela tier corrupt. Any progress is quickly stifled. It's easier to move some place better than try to fix it.

they didn't even win that war, you mongoloid

>It's easier to move some place better and shit it up, than try to fix what's already shit.
ftfy

>He doesn't know
>He doesn't read history books
For someone who hates Africans, you sure act like one

It's not too surprising. People automatically group African countries together mentally. In reality each country differs quite a lot.
Is Ukraine anything like Switzerland? How about Singapore and Kuwait?

Even countries like Ghana and Nigeria which share a lot of culture function very differently in terms of society.

Stone tools are an invention of incalculable value.

>winning a battle = winning a war
talk about needing to read a book

low iq races benefit from slavery

debate me

Attached: 19-06-17_15.32.59 Gainsboro.jpg (1086x765, 105K)

If anything, Ukraine's more like Kuwait (corrupt and full of retards claiming to be white).

They don't because all you do is displace and spread retardation from a containment continent to the rest of the world.

Yep, pretty much my point.

In almost every scenario where things where 'shit up', it's due to the ones at the top(government, elected officials) fucking up and only looking out for themselves.

Usually starts with businesses leaving due to corruption, which means a lack of jobs, which leads to crime and deterioration. A community isn't going to turn to shit if there's plenty of work available so people can support their families.

I don't hate africans
but what does it mean to "act like one", my not-racist friend?

>your main concern is to actively ignore the stupidly abundant resources around you

genetics.

they had no domesticable animals, no navigable rivers crucial for development of trade, and malaria

>Africa can survive on its own!!!
You can't actually be this delusional, can you?

Ok now do one without corporations.

Physiological differences in neural system structure. Basically a cap on brain processing power.

Attached: aryan.jpg (1600x1302, 102K)