Best Car GPS Navigation (App)

Ok guys which is the best car GPS Navigation (App).
>App
Sygic
>Country
Germany
>Smartphone navigation mode vertical or horizontal
horizontal

Attached: 1558686634937.jpg (992x558, 70K)

Waze

Owned by Google so that's a big NO

Whatever Garmin GPS gave me.

Brain/CommonSense, or as I've recently taken to calling it Brain plus CommonSense

I sometimes print MapQuests maps from my InkJet printer. Sometimes the paper gets jammed real good. That's when you know you're in for a ride.

this

What happens if you travel 50-100 miles?

Reading street signs should help

What if you don't know the right combinations of signs and are better served with a layout to the main arteries of roadways, by way of map, so that sign usage will be better accumulated like Mario World coins?

Unironically Google maps failed me the least. It's shit cause it doesn't show speed limits/speed cameras and it sometimes won't update closed roads on time, I imagine it's not a problem in USA though.

>App
No app. Map on paper.
>Country
Any
>Vertical or Horizontal
North-south.

Purchased by Google developed by Jews

gmaps
I use it while commuting through germany's most trafficjam-riddled city and it served me well for that purpose, it's so frequently updated that I know if it's worth trying to overtake a truck on the autobahn and which of the 6 routes home is the least congested.
also vertical

Ok guys which is the best car GPS Navigation (App).
>App
Magic Earth
>Country
Germany
>Smartphone navigation mode vertical or horizontal
vertical

Nigga, even 1000 kilometers no problem.
Knowing heading always helps.

I bet you use Linux.

Plan ahead

What if I plan ahead and the terrain differs from the mapping?

Unironically the only one worth using is Google Maps because every other app just pulls data from that anyway.

>terrain
You're driving on roads, not dirt fields. The roads will not change from when you plan to when you're driving.