Not using the best OS ever

>not using the best OS ever

What's your excuse?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 22.29.49.jpg (5120x2880, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/9wzu0f/ltsc_2019_rereleased_iso_x32x64_en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im heterosexual

weren't you the faggot that just installed hackintosh like 2 hours ago

sir you need to get your eyes checked you're talking about windows 10 ltsc and using a picture of hackintosh or whatever faggot shit that is

get windows 10 ltsc here today + kms38 reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/9wzu0f/ltsc_2019_rereleased_iso_x32x64_en/

/thread

Linux is free and has everything I need
Btw posted from my iPhone ;)

fpbp

>love Linux
>MX Master 2s doesn't support Loonix
Guess it's Windows for me, I know about the workarounds but it's not every feature and it doesn't support the thumb button.

>dat bright taskbar

Attached: ahh-my-eyes.jpg (630x354, 143K)

>windows 10
>reddit
Neck yourself

Imagine hating an entire website because you're a /v/ sheeple.

18 year age limit on Jow Forums

>windows

Literally bloated botnet

>muh dark mode
Dark mode kills your eyesight

Enjoy included russian keylogger

>anti windows
>gaymer
Wut?

Windows is a website now? I was clearly referring to the Reddit part.

>source: out of my ass
you can't escape the botnet if you do not go to ridicilous extents, and what the fuck do you mean by bloat, if you're not some third world poorfag you can afford the ram and hard disk space and cpu usage for using windows 10

Only retards use Windows.

>fagOS

Too expensive for me to get into the ecosystem

>Fagos
>Streamer
>Black streamer
>LoL
Go back to r eddit you fucking faggot.

Reddit only likes wangblows.

>games
just install windows, fag.
macos is for serious people that work.

really? your second thread of the day and you're still watching this guy?

isnt rito cutting mac support for the client?

MacOS is the best os?... Why does it even exists?

It's the only viable Unix OS.

If you had windows, you could've been playing the game instead of watching it

>task bar
>OS X

based and redpilled

im poor

but I am using GNU/Linux
why would I need an excuse?

Dude are you high? Your reply makes no sense

>iFruit

Attached: 1542578905607.jpg (770x602, 50K)

what's some good software for macOS? I've already installed iina and little snitch, both excellent pieces of software

it's fucken 2019, bigot

Attached: 1555087199926.jpg (581x1024, 64K)

homosexuality used to be banned.
a few years ago they started tolerating it.
now it's completely legal and celebrated.

I'm not gonna wait until it becomes mandatory

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

I am using it on my macbook but I yet have to wait for nvidia drivers to make Catalina hackintosh from my main desktop

>>not using the best OS ever
But I do use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (x86)

>pajeetOS

Attached: 1550347063961.png (709x869, 522K)

Well, how can you trust some random people to distribute a clean copy of the OS, without any hidden malware?

Looks like Linux.

>Lolfag
>macfag
Pottery

This is a DOTA neighborhood faggot.

checksum

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREET

Attached: 1547806286096.png (828x1258, 358K)

>best OS ever*

*according to women and other faggots

maybe that's why things starting to look inconsistent with catalina, i bet it's them pajeets

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a great operating system indeed. i installed hackintosh last night and i couldn't be happier with it. as a former gnomefag on linux i appreciate the user experience macos offers. now that i have a flawlessly functional unix-like system that support proprietary software i see no reason to go back to linux.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 00.07.22.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

>nvidia
poorfags

>streetshitOS
>great operating system
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA